Question Time O_O

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

Your POV.

 

WOAH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ?!? WAS HE …. TRYING TO KISS ME??

 

“~~~~~~ haksaeng, are you feeling better?” the nurse came in and asked.

 

“Ah.. neh, is it recess now?” you asked.

 

“Yes, you may go now,” the nurse said.

 

After stepping out of the of the room and already out in the corridor, to your surprise the 5 nerds were in front of you playing chess on a milk crate box. And to your left the other Queenka’s were coming.

 

“YAH! Unni gwaenchana?? You shouldn’t ever faint in front of us like that again,” Suzy said whilst walking towards you.

 

“I’m alright now, thanks,” you smiled.

 

Out of curiosity you wanted to know why Haewon was leaning extremely close to you while you were sick and so you walked to X-5 and began with some glaring.

 

“Ah yes ~~~~~-shi?” Maknae Sulhu asked looking up at you.

 

“Oh no I’m not looking at you young brat, I’m looking at your hyung Haewonnnnnnn,” you said with anger.

 

“Mianhae queenka..” Sulhu apologised whilst tilting his glasses a little.

 

“Is there something wrong ~~~~~, you seem somewhat pissed off?” Jiyoung asked from behind.

*You turn around to face the Queenka’s*

 

“Well you see I need some explaining from one of the boys,” you said.

 

“~Girls Generation make you feel the heat, and we do it and we can’t be beat….~” Seohyun sang.

 

“AHEM,” you coughed.

 

“Oh right, sorry,” Seohyun said with embarrassment.

 

*You turn back around to face X-5 who was still playing chess -.-*

 

“So Haewon,” you drifted off, “Do you like me?”

 

All the queenka’s inhaled with an OH while X-5 sat there dumbfounded.

 

“And why would you think that?” Haewon asked.

 

“Um well you see you were leaning right close to my face when I was in the sickbay room,” you said with disgust.

 

“OHHHH I wanted to see if you were conscious or not,” Haewon replied back whilst looking down.


“Oh okay… ,” you alleged with disappointment, “By the way your supposed to move your horse here so you can get rid of the bishop.”

 

“I knew that! But thanks,” Zin happily said.

 

“If you knew that then you would have made the move in 2 seconds loser,” Na Na said in a y tone.

 

“Alright queenka’s let’s go grab a snack from the canteen, I’m sort of hungry now so yeah,” Minzy announced.

 

 

*The day finishes*