At least there's X-5 X)

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

When you opened the class door, one boy asked whether you were still Queenka or not.
 
“Be quiet Jinseok. Have a seat ~~~~~,” Ms Lee said.
 
“Ah neh songsaengnim…” you said.
 
All eyes were on you when you went to sit at the back by yourself. The other Queenka’s then entered and were told to sit down as well.
 
“Why so lonely at the back ~~~~~?” Jiyeon chuckled whilst taking her seat.
 
The whole class then laughed to themselves quietly which made you cry a little. You were so hurt after all the arguing with the Queenka’s. 
 
So this is the feeling of loneliness. No one to depend on. No one wants to be your friend.  To your surprise Taefung came and sat on the empty seat next to you.
 
“I’m ~~~~~-shi’s friend. Keunde waeyo Jiyeon-shi? Why do you have to be so cruel…?” Taefung asked.
 
“Shut up Taefung. I didn’t ask you so be quiet,” Jiyeon fought back.
 
“EXCUSE ME JIYEON? Don’t ever use those type of words in the classroom,” Ms Lee exclaimed.
 
“Why are you here ?” you whispered to Taefung.
 
“Because I like sticking up for those who don’t have friends,” Taefung whispered back.
 
And that was how class went.
 
*The recess bell rings*
 
“Do you want to sit with me and my friends ~~~~~?” Taefung asked politely.
 
“No,” you answered.
 
“Okay,” Taefung said. He then walked off to X-5 which left you standing by yourself. Honey-G then came to you.
 
“Don’t dream of sitting with us okay,” Na Na said ily.
 
“I. Don’t. Plan. Too,” you said back.
 
Honey-G then walked off laughing.
 
Haters gon’ hate. es like them won’t change.
 
When you went to the cafeteria, everyone stopped and looked at you. 
 
“What do you want?!” you said whilst gritting your teeth.
 
“Ex Queenka ~~~~~, how is it being kicked out of your group?” one student stood up and asked.
 
“Mind your own business,” a guy stood up and said.
 
CRAP it’s Ghun from X-5 (the nerd group) my gawd. Eotteohke?? Why are they standing up for me? They’re embarrassing me more T^T
 
“Piss off you nerd. You and your nerdy friends get picked on the most so why bother standing up for an ex-queenka?” the guy protested back.
 
“We also have our own rights haksaeng,” Zin stood up and argued back.
 
“ENOUGH!” you screamed.
 
After that everything went back to normal but the atmosphere was really awkward as people kept looking at you and whispering to each other about the fight.
 
“~~~~~~, come and sit with us, neh?” the Maknae Sulhu stood up and said.
 
Without knowing you started walking towards X-5’s table just trying not to look like a loner.
 
“Now what do you’s want from me…!” as you drifted off. 
 
“I see how it is ~~~~~, your planning to join Incheon’s low class crew with X-5 now is it?” Jiyoung said.
 
“And why would you care huh? If I were you I would piss off before something bad happens,” you said with gritted teeth.
 
“Araseo EX Queenka, ta ta,” Jiyoung waved.
 
“Was she always that much of a meanie?” Sulhu asked Haewon.
 
“Hmm.. I don’t know,” Haewon said.
 
“Whether you don’t know or know isn’t the situation right now!” you said to them, “And you still haven’t answered my question!”
 
“We felt pitiful for you..” Taefung answered.
“Pitiful? Oh please, I have plenty of friends at this school. Watch,” you told them.
 
You started walking to a group of girl’s that were in year 10 but they all started packing up their thing’s and walked off to another table.
 
“Sheesh ~~~~~ has no shame at all,” one girl said to her friend whilst going to the next table. The girl’s glanced at you but it seemed none of them had interest being your friend. You then walked back to X-5’s table and sat down.
 
“And what did you tell us??” Haewon asked.
 
“Be quiet. I’m not in the mood,” you said. You then got up and walked out the cafeteria. You rang your maid and told her to pick you up from school because you were unwell.
 
When you got home it was about 11am.