It's War.

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

“WTF DO YOU’S WANT HUH?” you yelled at them.
 
“~~~~~ Queenka, you haven’t heart the news yet?” a student asked.
 
“AHA I don’t think its right for us to call you Honey-G’s Queenka anymore,” one student laughed which had other students joining.
 
“BWO? All of you’s have been brainwashed is it? Who has been spreading this crap HUH? You better tell me now before I have to give you a black card,” you screamed at them.
 
“What’s going on here?” Jiyoung Queenka asked.
 
“What’s going on here is my question Jiyoung,” you said in an angry voice.
 
“You didn’t hear yet? Maybe the phone call with Na Na’s umma wasn’t enough to explain your selfish act?” Jiyoung replied.
 
“Excuse me? I haven’t done anything wrong so stop belittling me unless you want me to start some war,” you went up and pushed her.
 
And that was when both you and Jiyoung started attacking each other like crazy.
 
“YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING ~~~~~~???” Jiyeon came in and screamed.
 
“ARE YOU WITH HONEY-G AND LISTENING TO STUPID MADE-UP STORIES TOO JIEYON?” you yelled whilst pulling Jiyoung’s hair fiercely.
 
“Yeah I am Miss Ex Queenka, wae? It’s better like this so you don’t have to boss me around no more,” Jiyeon said.
 
“BWO? MISS EX QUEENKA? YOU COME HERE TOO THEN!” you said and then grabbed Jiyeon’s collar.
 
There was a lot of screaming and fists but that was because you couldn’t stand the rumours that your ex-friends had said that really hurt your pride. Even though there was a massive mob surrounding the fight, you had to show these girls what you were really made of.
 
“STOP RIGHT THERE GIRLS! JEBAL!” the head of the school Mrs Park came in and screamed.
 
Eventually she came in and stopped the battle and managed to break off the audience. Everyone knew that Mrs Park was one woman that you can’t compete with because of her continuous harsh debating as well as strict rules within Incheon High School. Mrs Park was also tough on students that never behaved and those who would bully other innocent students. And one thing Mrs Park couldn’t stand was the fights between Queenka’s. She also hated the fact that the term Queenka existed in South Korean schools.
 
“EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT NONSENCE THIS IS QUEENKA’S? IS THIS THE WAY YEAR 11 GIRLS SHOULD BE BEHAVING IN THEIR 2ND LAST YEAR AT INCHEON HIGH SCHOOL? IS THIS THE WAY ROLE MODEL’S SHOULD BE ACTING TO SHOW YOUNGER PUPIL’S? HUH? I WANT A CLEAR EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW IN MY OFFICE. I DON’T WANT TO HEAR A WORD FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTHS RIGHT NOW,” Mrs Kim yelled at you and the other two.
 
So there was complete silence between the four of you’s when you walked to her office. When you entered Mrs Park’s office the rest of Honey-G were there all standing.
 
“Now Na Na since you’re the leader you can clarify since you have told me that you and the girl’s were involved,” Mrs Park stated.
 
“Well yesterday I was forced by ~~~~~ to go to a club and get drunk, the rest of the girl’s then found out and started telling me to stay away from her,” Na Na said whilst staring at you.
 
“Is that true ~~~~~? I hate lies so speak up,” Mrs Park said.
 
“Aniyo. Everything is a lie and they know it, you’re meant to be my friend’s, not some bunch of betrayers!” you said seriously.
 
“Bwo? Betrayers? You’re the one who betrayed us ~~~~~ unni, how could you force your best friend to do something so dangerous? Yet you still did it even though you knew it was against the Queenka rule’s,” Suzy alleged.
 
“Where’s your proof huh? If you know so much about this case then bring the cops in to sort this out,” you said to them.
 
“Even though we don’t have proof, we are telling the truth with all our hearts,” Minzy stated.
 
“Enough is enough, after hearing all your pathetic talk makes me think that you girl’s are old enough to sort this out by yourselves,” Mrs Park said whilst waving you and the girl’s out the door.
 
-----
 
After stepping out to the hallway, you began talking:
 
“WAE! Why am I the one that you’s want to blame. Now answer me Na Na, you know about this better than me and everyone else!” you screamed at her face.
 
Na Na then hugged you like she really cared about you.
“KEOJEO!!!! GET OFF ME!” you yelled at her. You then pushed her away.
 
“Mianhae ~~~~~ it was for mine and Honey-G’s sake. 
 
“What a fox who lies. Waeyo? Did you think I was an easy target? Did you think that I would believe slurs and let it slip away? Aniyo, I’m not that type of person anymore,” you told the Queenka’s.
 
“Jebalyo ~~~~~, even though we might have betrayed you well me … I want to say I’m sorry for starting this mess. Haha and do you remember that time when I sent you that text to tell you to do my homework because I was busy? Well that was lies, but because I am the leader I can tell my dongsaeng’s to do what I want right?” Na Na ily whispered in your ear.
 
“Na Na arayo? Your really filthy. The way you speak wants me to vomit. All your talk isn’t you well the Na Na I once knew, and I was fooled by you that you were an angel leader that really cared for her Queenka friend’s a lot. But I was wrong, the way I see it now is that a person like you Na Na isn’t worth to be called a ‘best friend’,” you said in an angry tone with tears streaming down your face.
 
Without knowing Na Na slapped you across the face.
 
“SHUT UP YOU CRY BABY. Grow up will you? How dare you speak of such devilish words to your leader huh?” Na Na yelled at you.
 
“ please. I really hope you will regret your hurtful actions towards me,” you said.
 
“PLEASE. STOP IT.” Seohyun said.
 
“Ka ~~~~~. You don’t belong to Honey-G or Incheon’s Queenka group anymore,” Jiyeon said in a nasty tone.
 
“Sure. And you know what? Those of you who are following Na Na must all be foolish. All those day’s that I was a Queenka was a waste of time, because at the end I realised how disgusting the Queenka’s can turn out. Don’t think your innocent, because your not. Don’t think your pretty, because the outside of you’s are just masks. And last of all don’t think your smart, because all this time you needed my help in every of your subjects. This all I can say for Honey-G,” you said.