Sleeping Beauty hehe~

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

“Hey Na Na!” you said, “I finished your homework sheet.”

“ Oh really? Thanks ~~~~~, but are all the answers correct? Because if I get anything wrong you will be the one to blame,” Na Na said in a serious tone.

“Na Na … how could you say that, I mean …,” you went on.

“Hahaha I was joking ~~~~~, gosh you really think I would put the blame on my ‘best friend’?” Na Na rolled her eyes and laughed.

“Haha … that’s good then, umm… well let’s get to Science then,” you said quickly.

As soon as you arrived to class the teacher glared at the both of you’s with such anger.

“WHERE HAVE YOU GIRLS BEEN HMM? YOU’RE VERY LATE AND SO SINCE YOU MISSED OUT ON PICKING A LAB PARTNER FOR THE EXPERIMENT, YOU GIRLS WILL BE PAIRED UP WITH THE LEFTOVERS! AND IT’S BOY GIRL BY THE WAY,” Ms. Kim raged furiously.

“Ah.. ne-ne-neh …,” you and Na Na stuttered whilst still standing at the door.

“Stand up if you don’t have a partner,” Ms. Kim asked the class. And so it was the leftovers once again: Haewon, Taefung and Sulhu.

“What the hell! I don’t want to be paired up with those freaks,” you and Na Na said together.

“HEY! Watch your language and the way you speak towards these smart boys!” the teacher yelled, “~~~~~ can be paired up with Haewon and Taefung, and Na Na can be with Sulhu. Don’t just stand there girl’s, go and sit with your partner’s.”

“What da fuq’s her problem,” Na Na whispered behind you.

“I guess as you get older you start getting more PMS,” you chuckled.

“Today’s experiment we will be conducting is….,” Ms. Kim said.

“ Eeewww what is that smell songsaengnim?! It’s like meat and dead stuff mixed together,” Suzy complained.

“ HAHA YES! We will be dissecting the cow’s heart today,” the teacher finished, “Go to your work stations and get a lab coat, and when everyone is ready I will give you the instructions.”

Following behind Taefung and Haewon, you started to feel nauseous as the smell was getting stronger and nearer.

Stay strong ~~~~~ you can survive this lesson, easy your just going to CUT open the cow’s heart with a knife, haha it won’t be so hard buddy.

“Is there something wrong ~~~~~? You don’t look to well,” Haewon turned around and asked with worry.

“I’m FINE Haewon, like lol a Queenka like me would handle stuff like this as if I were applying make-up on Honey-G,” you said.

“Umm… putting make-up on and dissecting a cow’s heart is completely different ~~~~~-shi,” Taefung said.

“SHUT UP! I Don’t need to hear your pathetic responses okay?” you raged.

“Is everyone ready for the dissection?” the teacher asked the class without hesitation.

Fark looks like the teacher’s just to happy and seems like she might as well just dissect a whole cow.

“NEH,” everyone answered.

“We’ll start by cutting through the middle, but don’t be silly and cut everywhere araseo?”

“You can go first ~~~~~,” Taefung said.

“Ah.. sure,” you said.

Now yes cut that heart open and just slice it in deeply …. Oh FUDGE NOW WANTS TO COME UP MY THROAT AS I AM DOING THIS? No you cannot vomit ~~~~~!

-- You pass out and fall to the floor --

*SMACK BAM*

HAEWON POV.

“~~~~~!! GWAENCHAYO?? YAH!” you asked her.

“What’s going on Haewon?” the teacher asked.

“~~~~~ has passed out and fainted Kim Songsaengnim,” you yelled.

It looks like she vomited like a bucket full. What the hell was she thinking?

You swooped her up into your arms immediately and ran her to the sick bay room.

“What’s wrong with this student,” the nurse asked.

“She passed out and fainted in science,” you replied back whilst lying her down onto the bed.

“Ahh, well just let her stay here and rest,” the nurse said, “Don’t disappear and leave her okay?”

“Yeah…” you said.

Wow … I never knew she could be this beautiful when she is asleep.

As you started to lean closer to take a look at her face features, she suddenly woke alarmed.