Well, that didn't look so good !

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

After slamming your hand on the table the 5 immediately stood up in an instant.

“LOOK I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE AS DISRECPETFUL AS YOU 5! When the Lead Queenka is speaking then WHY DIDN’T YOU STAND UP? Everyone stood up except for you 5 nerd brains that only care about food,” you alleged with irritation. Somehow your hand grabbed Ghun’s collar and before you could say a word…

“We’re extremely sorry ~~~~~… please forgive us, we were so hungry that we had no time to pay attention at who was coming through the doors,” Ghun said sadly with his head bent down. You suddenly let him go and before going back to the Queenka’s, Na Na stormed in front and slapped Ghun across the face.

“FREAKIN ! IS FOOD REALLY THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU?,” Na Na shouted.

“Mianhaeyo Na Na-shi,” as Ghun kneeled down with his hand held to his right cheek (where Na Na slapped him). “Hyung … Wae? Why are kneeling down for?” the Maknae Sulhu asked quietly from behind. “Na Na-shi is right Sulhu, we were rude … the rest of you please bend down to,” Ghun said calmly.

“Go on! Bend down otherwise you’ll all get slapped across the face just like him!” Na Na said. Without hesitation the other 4 in the group kneeled down. And just when they all got down, Na Na gave the girls the sign and Suzy and Minzy got their food and poured it on their head and all over them.

Everyone in the cafeteria all gathered and was shocked at what was happening. Before Jiyeon who was next could get another plate with food and pour it on them, you suddenly grasped hold of her wrist. “That’s enough Queenka’s. We don’t need to go this far…if people see what we have done then wouldn’t you be ashamed at the scene we have created on the first day of school? Na Na apologize…they are human just like us so don’t treat them like a bunch of stray dogs and waste their food…,” you looked at her with disappointment.

“What are you saying ~~~~~! These boys deserve this . They couldn’t even apologize properly and now you want me to apologize to them and ask them for forgiveness? Seriously we are Honey-G and the school’s Queenka’s, we can do whatever we like and treat the students however we like ~~~~~. Did you forget that? So my answer is NO, I will definitely not apologize to them,” Na Na replied with fury.

As Honey-G turned back and walked towards their table, you stood there in front of the messed up boys. “Go. Ka. Clean up before the teacher’s see the state you 5 are in,” you whispered.

When the 5 geek’s of the school got up and walked through the crowded cafeteria, some people pointed and laughed and some other stared at them with shock.

Just why did they do this? It was so wrong and disgusting. Na Na has just made the first day of school awful and as her best friend I feel indignity. These were the words that went through your head.

“Ahjumma’s go to that table and clean up all that crap on the floor at the back,” Honey-G’s Seohyun ordered.

So that was how the first day at Incheon High School went.

*School ends and you go home*

As soon as you got home you took a refreshing shower and changed into comfy clothes. After that you then grabbed your iPod from your desk and sat on the edge of the bed with headphones in your ear.  You look through all the songs on your iPod and choose to play ‘Going Crazy’ by Secret’s Ji Eun ft. Bang Yong Kook.

Out of all days why was today so chaotic…. And sheesh those boys are on my nerves! Don’t they have a voice or what? Are they not able to have the guts to stand up for themselves those little rascals!

Before you could continue on thinking about what had happened at school you heard footsteps entering the stairs. It was your mum who had just came home to prepare dinner.

“~~~~~ come down and have dinner okay? Oh and how was today? Did you have fun with your friends?” your mother questioned you.

“Neh umma I’ll come down in a minute and yeah today was… good I guess,” you said with a smile.

When you came down, the dining table was filled with fantastic smelling dishes that your mum had prepared. You looked around but your mum wasn’t in sight.

I guess mum had to leave for the hospital again and she didn’t even say bye. Oh well looks like it’s another dinner without umma and appa tonight. You then sighed sadly. You looked at the time and it was 6:30 already and so you started eating.

After dinner you went upstairs and sat in your desk chair. You picked up your phone to find a text from Na Na.

~ Can you please do my Math’s homework ~~~~~? I have piano lessons until 8 and then dance practice after that so I won’t have any time when I get home. Thank you my smart best friend & I’m sorry for yelling at you today. Loveyoo.x~

That’s weird since that’s the first time she’s asked me to do a piece of hw for her…oh well at least I’ll be kept busy tonight. *sigh*