Bring it on (Y)

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

“~~~~~…what’s wrong? Is it something got to do with friends or are you really sick?” ahjumma asked you.
 
“You know me quite well don’t you…” you said quietly.
 
“Of course! I have been your maid since you were 5,” ahjumma smiled.
 
“My friends … well my frenemy’s how would you say it… they told me that I went too far with something that I know I didn’t do and so I got kicked out of Honey-G. It may sound childish but Na Na made up this lie which I was blamed for..” you said with tears streaming down your eyes.
 
“What was the lie ~~~~~?” she asked you whilst wiping away your tears.
 
“Last night I was called by her mum and she blamed me for pushing Na Na to go party at a club and have a few drinks but her mum knew nothing. First of all I will and would never tell Na Na that sort of crap because that’s not what a best friend does. And then today I arrived at school Honey-G ganged up on me telling me that I was worthless and shouldn’t be queenka. I was then kicked out. I have no friends and well I’m just an ordinary stuck-up that no one wants to be friends with other than X-5,” you said.
 
“Don’t mind them ~~~~~. Your ex-friends don’t understand, and they never had. And so who is this X-5?” she asked you.
 
“Hmmm… well a bunch of 5 nerds whom I hate. Keunde… eottokhe? Taefung who’s in the group stuck up for me in class and Haewon flew me to the sick bay room. They’re no super heroes to me but some weird guys who want to be friends with me,” you said in a pissed off tone.
 
“Hey hey… you know ~~~~~ if you look on the bright side at least you know there are people who are willing to care for you,” ahjumma said with a smile.
 
“Thanks for the talk … I think I’ll go rest for now,” you said with a tired smile.
 
As you walked up to your room you wondered what the next few days bring. 
 
Now is my time to show those s what I’m made of. They want me to be nice don’t they? Sure, I’ll give them a piece of mind how nice I am.
 
You took a short nap and woke up at lunch time. Had a shower and changed into a baggy shirt and a pair of shorts. You then sat down in front of your laptop and decided to check your inboxes.
 
“1 Inbox” 
You better not get in my way ~~~~~, if you do then you know what happens – from Na Na.
 
You then replied back – Oh don’t worry Na Na, I sure WILL get in your way for ing behind my back. Thanks heaps for messing with my life.
 
After that you ate your lunch and took your dog mujigae (meaning rainbow in Korean) for a stroll around the suburb at 5pm. 
 
“Make sure to not come back late,” ahjumma said, “Your parents will be home early to spend some family time with you.”
 
-----
 
“Mujigae you believe that I haven’t done wrong don’t you?” you asked your cute little white fluffy maltese dog.
 
Mujigae then agreed with a dance on its small feet >^^<
 
While you walked to the park, you looked up to see a bunch of hot guys walking towards you. 
 
OMG It’s Seoul High School’s Kingka’s >><< holy shizzle I better fix myself up !!
 
“Aish!! Eottokhe?? I didn’t even dress properly and I don’t have my make-up on,” you looked down and told Mujigae ~