Ĵʋ∂ɢɛƨ | More Judges To Be Added

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!
JUDGES AND GUESTS
 
 
 
Gu Tae-Won [CEO]
This is the CEO of J.Tune Camp. He'll be the main judge  of 'Unforgiving Shock' and won't keep the comments all unicorns and rainbows. Expect harsh comments and rarely any compliements.

 
Kim Min Woo [Choreographer]
Same as the CEO. He'll look very closely at the dancing of the trainees and state even small mistakes.
 
Lee Cha Yeon [Vocal Teacher]
Just as harsh as the guys she'll point out small mistakes if any (which there will be in her book). Cha Yeon is 25 years old (international) and is a well known vocal teacher.

 
Kim Min Hyuk [Rap Teacher]
Nothing different for Min Hyuk. Strict as Cha Yeon and the other judges. Rapper trainees beware.
 
G.O [MBLAQ]
Who can not know G.O of MBLAQ? Well G.O will be a judge and guest for 'Unforgiving Shock' and will pick out the trainees on everything, but mostly vocals

 
Yubin [Wonder Girls]
That's right! Yubin of Wonder Girls will be a guest judge and will judge the rappers as well as the dancers. 
 
Ailee [Soloist]
Korea's Beyonce is coming to 'Unforgiving Shock' to be a guest judge! This cute and shy girl may be nice but on this show she'll show her serious side. 

 
Seungri [Big Bang]
Yes believe or not Big Bang's Seungri will be a guest judge as well. But he'll be a dancing judge for the most part. 
Kyungri [Nine Muses]
Popular muse and recent NASTY NASTY member Kyungri will be a guest judge and expect surprises from her.
tumblr_nc7s1dUjMy1sd5v57o2_500.png
 
jaypark021914.jpg
Jay Park [Soloist]
Another soloist will be a judge as well. Jay Park will not be easy either.