What's your name?

Oceans Apart

TAEC YEON POV

 

I still couldn't believe that the special girl is sitting right next to me in my car..

"So, why are you here?" I asked her. Well, that's the only question that came out from my mind at this time.

 

"Why I here?... Um.. I want to tell a guy... My mom and dad choose to be my... Umm... Huss.. Husband.. That I don't want to marry him."

 

So, she's here for someone. I feel a little bit disappointed.  What should I expect---a girl as pretty as her must have someone special right? I decided not to say anything but concentrates on my driving again. But still I am a little hurt deep inside my heart.

After driving for about more than 2 hours, we finally reached the hotel. I stopped the car at the main entrance.

 

"Here we are! Wait for a second." I quickly go out from the car and opened the door for her, like a gentleman.

 

Some of the hotel attendant came and opened the car bonnet and took her luggage out.

I bring her inside. She looks slightly puzzled to see everyone bowed with respect as they I approach them.

 

"Miss, please wait here." I instructs her to take a seat not far from the reception area as I approach one of the receptionists to prepare a room for her. She just simply nod her head.

 

"Could you please prepare one room for the miss sitting over there,"I ordered the receptionist.

 

"Here's the key sir!" I could see the hands of the receptionist tremor with fear as she hands the key to me.

 

I forget to tell all of you that everyone in this hotel are afraid of my. Not because I am fierce or bad but just because I am their boss.

I hope they don't have a hard time because of that. LOL.... Who could have thought a young man of 23 years old would be able to manage such a big hotel.

 

"Miss... Here's your key!" I handed the key to her.

 

"Thank you!"she took the key without hesitation and not even bother to wait for me---she took her luggage and started to walk away.

 

"Wait.. Could you tell me what's your name, please? My name is Taec Yeon."

 

"Me. name? Yoon A." She smile as she pronounce her name. I was dazed. Did she just smile to me? She looks so beautiful.

I could hear my heart beats... Dub! Dab! Dub! Dab!

 

"Goodbye!" She wished me goodbye before even I got the chance to say anything. I am still stuck or maybe struck with her smile.

 

"Hold on.. Could I call you?" I try my luck.

 

"Call?.. No...no..." she shake her head.

 

"I have no telephone.." She tried to give excuse.

 

"I'll call your room.."

 

"No.... No...."

 

"But why? I...." My phone suddenly rang.

Why does it has to rang at this very important moment? I took out my phone from my coat and look at the screen. Dad is calling... I excused myself to answer the call and signaled her to wait for me for a few minutes.

 

I was disappointed again to discover that she already left by the time I finished  talking to dad.

She's not like the other girl that I ever knew. Some of them will not just throw themselves to me but willingly wait even for hours if I told them to wait. Where could this girl comes from? I remember the paper that she gave me... the handwriting looks so familiar. She couldn't be related to the person that I know who owns that handwriting right?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________