First Encounter

Oceans Apart

A/N: It's took like forever for me to update... I am very sorry for the late update, my beloved readers and subbers... Hectic work schedule drained all my enery to write... Anyway, enjoy this update :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoon A POV

 

This is not making me feel better.. After having the bad dream, I decided to go out for a walk to clears up my mind.

This hotel has quite a wonderful garden---more of a modern French design I supposed..

I found myself walking without direction as my mind wanders again.

 

*Bump!*

Why do I always bumped into something? Is there any word written over my face asking people to bump on me? Well.. it's partly my own mistake for not looking where I'm supposed to walk.

"I am so sorry, miss!" Wait... I think I've heard this voice before. I looked at the direction of the voice... 

"Aniyo.. I am the one who supposed to ask for your apology. I wasn't looking.." Yeah,. she's the same girl that I saw in the airport the other day.

It finally dawned me.. she's Taec Yeon's girlfriend. 

 

"Haha.." She chuckled.. "I'm Jessica. Nice to  meet you!" She's friendly.. well, there's nothing wrong making new friends right? Even though she is someone's girlfriend.

"Oh.. Hi! I'm Yoon A"

"You're Korean too?" She seemed to be surprised to hear my name.

"Well.. my name is Korean but my family migrated many years ago.." 

"Ah.. I see. Well, it's very nice to meet you."

"Same here.." I smiled at her. She's very nice after all.

"You looked so lost. Do you want to go for a cup of tea with me?" Does she had those psychic powers that enable her to read my mind? Yes! I am lost.. totally lost.

'Uhm.. sure!" I can't believe that I actually agreed to go with her.

 

We ends up sitting at one of the tea house in the hotel. 

"So, why are you here in Korea?" She asked me as we sipped our tea.

"Well.. I am here to look for someone," I answered her honestly.

'Wow.. that particular someone is so lucky!"

I just smiled at the hearing of that statement. Suddenly her phone rang..

"I gotta go for now. My boyfriend is looking for me," She stand up as she answered the phone call.

 

Well.. yeah. What to expect! It's me who looks so lost and sad. Jessica is so lucky.. I collect my bag and started to walk away from the tea house.

As I walked toward the reception desk.. I was shocked to see the face of a person that I looked for. Yes, it's Hyun Bin Oppa!! Time stop.. Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! 

He's now walking toward the balcony, exiting the hotel.. 

"Oppa, don't go!!" I can hear myself screaming in my head.

One of the car jockey handed him his car keys and he heads for his car.. I know I need to run to stop him before it's too late.

"Oppa!!" I shouted as I ran toward the exit. He stopped for a while... Oppa! please turn around and look at me!.. He opened the door and went in. Tears are now running down my cheek..

"Oppa!.." I found myself fell on the cemented ground as I saw him drove away.. Tears are still streaming down my cheek.

"Yoon A-yah! What happened to you?" A concerned voice was heard. Taec Yeon was standing in front of me with a girl that I'd just met. Yes, she's Jessica!

"Oh my goodness!" Jessica took a handkerchief  out from her bag and started wiping my tears..

"I saw Oppa..."

"Who?" Taec Yeon seems to  be taken aback at the mention of Hyun Bin Oppa..

"Wait!! Do each of you know each other?" Jessica asked

Taec Yeon and I look at each other.. puzzled.

"Yoon A-ya.. are you really alright?" Taec Yeon asked again

'Yah... Taec Yeon Oppa.. you shouldn't aggravate her sadness more.,." Jessica stopped him for asking more. Thank God there's someone who understands me.

"You're right.. Let's go inside, Yoon A." I nod my head slowly..

"Ottoke,. I have to go for now, Yoon A.. my boyfriend just left a while ago and I need to catch up with him." Jessica look at me.. Wait! her boyfriend? 

Taec Yeon is not her boyfriend?.. Wait!! I am very confused now.. Taec Yeon is not Jessica's boyfriend?? No wonder..

"It's okay, I am fine."

"Oppa.. I leave this matter to you.. Cheer Yoon A up for me, okay!" She waves at us before driving off with her car.

Taec Yeon look at me.. Earth!! Please just swallow me up--I look horrible!!

"Well.. that leaves us two. Why don't we go out for a fun time?" He suggested.

"Thanks but I don't have any energy to go for fun.. I rather rest in my room," I walked away..

"Yah!! Stop right there!"

"Bye, Taec Yeon!"

"I have no other choice but to use violence.." What is he going to do now??

I was just about to enter the lift when I feel myself being lifted up like a potato sack. Taec Yeon apparently carried me on his shoulder.