Go Home!

Oceans Apart

Yoon A POV

I'm a little bit worried now. I received a phone call from Eun Hye last night telling me that I'm busted. My parents knew about me being in Korea after they call the college that I'm currently studying at. 

"What am I going to do now?" I sighed. 

The flashback of yesterday conversation consumed my thought.

Kring! Kring! Kring!

"Hi, Eun Hye! What's up?" I was very happy to receive a call from my best friend.

"You need to go back home!" Eun Hye doesn't sound happy at all.

"Why? I haven't accomplish my mission yet,"

"Your parents found out," I gasped! 

"How can they found out about me being here?"

"They called our college and was told that you took a leave." I am so going to be dead! What am I going to do?

"But... "

"I think you should let your parents know that you don't want to marry Hyun Bin,"

"Eun Hye ah... I don't think I can do that without me finding the truth about him. If he really cheats, then I'll board the next available plane home,"

"It's up to you. I will support you," She sighed softly.

We ended our conversation.

Should I just go home? But I'm almost there----I saw Hyun Bin Oppa once. He is here! If I am to stop now, will I ever know the truth. How about this whole arranged marriage thing?

 

Taec Yeon POV

The party is due in two days time and I still hasn't asked Yoon A about it. I really have to ask her today.

"Mr Ok, Your dad is on the line and he wants to talk to you," My secretary informed me.

"Okay. Put him through,"

"Hi, dad!" I greeted my dad

"Son, How have you been? You should call your mom more often."

"I've been busy with the hotel business for the past month. How's both of your doing? When will you go back to Korea?" It's been quite some time since I last seen my parents. I feel a bit guilty though for not calling home as often as I could.

"It's supposed to be a secret but let me tell you anyway. Your mom and I will be there to attend the annual party with you this year," He's kind of excited as he break the news.

"Really? That would be great!"

"I smell something fishy, son!" Like father like son.. Dad is very good at detecting something.

"I would love to introduce someone to you," 

"Wow! My handsome son is going to introduce us to someone? Could that person be your girlfriend?" He's really good at digging informations.

"I will let you meet her during the party,"

"So,.. It's a girl after all. I hope to meet you soon, Taec Yeon!"

"Yeah.. I'll see you soon. Please send my regards to mom!"

Now,.. What have I put myself into?

 

Yoon A POV

"Yoon A, could you please be my date for a company annual party?"

Did I just heard Taec Yeon asked me to accompany him to a party? Is he insane? How can I go when I don't even attend such function?

"What? Did I hear you right?" I asked him 

"I want you to accompany me to a party," He repeated.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I hesitated. Well, It's only right to say that right? Come on, we're not even on any relationship. He should've asked other girls. Besides, this is just not my type.

"Please.." Now, he's making that puppy eyes again. Aish!!!!

"I can't, Taec Yeon!"

"Please.. grant my fourth wish! Please.. Please.. I won't ask for more,"

"Fine! But don't force me to do anything during the party." Did I make the right choice? But he seems so very sincere.. Well, let's just go ahead with this.

"I'll send you a dinner dress and a stylish will come and help you with the preparations," He's now smiling widely as if he's on top of the world. Can you believe even such small thing could make someone's day?

"When will the party took place?" I forgot all about it.. Should've asked about it before agreeing..

"The stylish will be here two days from now, same time. Thanks!"

"Alright,"

That guy really couldn't take a 'No' an an answer.