The Dream

Oceans Apart

Anyeong.. I'm back again with an update :) hehe... Enjoy! I'll be going back to my hectic working schedule after this---but I will try my best to update as much as I can when I got the chance to do so :) Have a wondeful day everyone!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoon A POV

 

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping.. Where am I? I slowly opened my eyes.. and I am surprised to find myself lying down on a vast ground covered with the greenest grass that I've ever seen. I looked at the surroundings.. well look at that! There're colorful flowers blooming: red roses.. purple tulips.. Orange daisies.. Fruit trees suddenly appeared with its ripened fruits.. Cherry... Oranges... Apples... dragon fruit.. mangoes.. and even grapes! On my left, I saw streams of calm river flowing.. on my right, I saw a tall majestic mountain..

Wait.. where exactly am I? I sit up.. wide eyed.. looking around.. This must be heaven! Am I dead? I touched my right cheek and gave it a pinch.. 

"Ouch! It's hurt.." Then I am not dreaming...

From afar I could see two cute rabbits chasing each other.. Suddenly, a butterfly sat on my nose. Before my hand could touch it, it quickly rose up in the air.. Enchanted by its beauty, I stand up and started to chase after it as it soar up in the sky.

"Wait, butterfly!!" Ha... I think I must have gone crazy. Now I am talking to an insect.

The butterfly continue flying.. I loyally follows. Until it dawned me.. I am now lost! I looked around,.. the familiar scene earlier on was now no longer in sight. Gosh! I must have entered the forest zone.

I was about to turn around trying to find my way back home to the previous clearing space when I saw something...    A figure.. A person!

"Wait!" I call upon the person..

That person continues walking away ignoring my call. I ran toward that person only to catch a glimpse.. that person is a man!

"Wait! Please stop!" I called him to stop.

He suddenly stopped.. and turns his body facing me. We're about 3 meters apart.. My face turns white.. my heart beats rapidly at the sight of him. I can feel my knees turns weak.. I am actually wobbling..

"Oppa!!..." I can feel my tears running down my cheeks. Why am I this weak?

He smiles at me.. I swear I was fireworks sparkling in the sky.. Am I in love with him still? It's been too long.. but my heart still respond to him the way it was before. I missed him terrible. All those wonderful memories that we've shared before come flashing in front of my eyes..

" Oppa.. I want to swim!!" We're having a family picnic at the beach one day when this idea of swimming popped up in my mind. I don't know how to swim even.. but still I want to swim. What a foolish me!

"I don't thinks it's a good idea, Yoonie..."

"I wanted to swim!!" I throw my tantrums and started running toward the sea.. Ignoring shouts from Hyun Bin Oppa and my parents..

As soon as the water reached my waist, a huge wave hits me and I turned panic.. Yes, I don't know how to swim and that makes things worse. I started to paddle but I ends up swallowing more seawater until I feel I couldn't go on.

I thought I was going to die that day.. So lucky that Oppa was able to caught the attention of the beach guard and I was saved in time. From then on, Oppa took up swimming classes and told me over and over again that he will not allow this thing to happen again.

 

This flashback ends as I was him turned his body and started walking away from me again..

I am not going to lose this opportunity. I ran towards him and back hug him..

"Oppa, don't go!!" 

"Yoon A-yah.. Oppa need to go for now. Take care!"

"Andwae?? Oppa... please don't leave me again. You promised you won't leave me right?"

"Yoonie ah.. some promises were meant to be broken."

"No!!" I shouted

But he's not even listening.. he loosen the grip of my hand and started walking again..

"Forget me and moves on Yoonie! I am not worthy of your love.." He tone of his voice was filled with sadness..

"Oppa!!!" I shout out loud and found myself awake on my bed.

It was a dream after all.. but it feels so real. Oppa!! I touched me cheek.. my eyes were puffy from too much crying.

I am still so much in love with Hyun Bin Oppa.. I tought I will be able to call this marriage thing off but.. hell, no! I love him too bad!

I don't care if he's in love with someone else.. I want him back in my life! As much as I want to quit this marriage thing... I want to mend this situation.

Should I change my mission?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think of this chapter?? Hehe.. Shampoo dongsaeng, I hope you like this chapter too :)