First Wish: A Fun Day at Everland

Oceans Apart

A/N: I am so very sorry for the late update... I was too busy with work for the past few months and very little time left to write.. I hope all of you enjoyed this update though.

 

 

Yoon A POV

 

 

I was just about to enter the lift when I feel myself being lifted up like a potato sack. Taec Yeon apparently carried me on his shoulder.

 

This is sure a big scene. I just couldn't understand what this guy finds interesting about me. Why is he keep disturbing my life? Isn't there lots of girls out there?

 

And on what authority does he have to do this to me.. He's just one of the worker here right?

 

"Yah!.. Put me down immediately!" I tried to free myself but he's way stronger than I am

 

"No, you're coming with me." He said firmly.

 

He only put me down when we reach his sport car.

 

"Please get in," He opened the door for me and motioned that I enter the car. Knowing that I won't be able to deny his request, I meekly enter his car and sat beside the driver seat.

 

Dear Lord, please save me!

 

"What do you want from me?" I shot him a question as soon as he started the car engine.

 

"I want to use my first wish!" He declared..

 

"Yeah.. right!" I almost forgot about the 5 wishes that he won last night. 

 

"My first wish is for you to spend the whole day with me," He added

 

"Fine!"

 

He giggled away.. He's really having a good time bullying me.

 

He ended up bringing me to the biggest Theme Park in Korea called Everland. Everland Resort is a theme park in Yongin, a city in Gyeonggi-do province, South Korea. I know this is awesome!!

Everland is South Korea's largest theme park. With 6.6 million visitors, Everland ranked thirteenth in the world for amusement park attendance in 2011. Along with its main attractions, Everland also includes a zoo and a water park known as Caribbean Bay. And it has one of the best roller-coasters ride.

 

I somewhat feel stupid spending time with a guy I barely knew when I am supposed to find Hyun Bin Oppa in the first place.

 

"Yoon A, let's ride that Dragon Coaster!!" Taec Yeon seems so happy. His face is brightened with a wide smile. How I wished I could smile like that too.

 

Without much protest, I comply with his request. Honestly, I do feel slightly relieved after all those shouting done during the ride.This chest of mine feel slightly free. I  could breathe much easier.

 

After the mulitple coaster rides, we had a fun tour at the Carribean Bay. If only I could spend such precious moment with Oppa~

 

"You're not eating your ice-cream. It's dripping!!" I am so drowned in my thoughts to even bother eating the ice-cream that Taec Yeon bought.

 

"Sorry!.." That's all that I could say. My hands are wet with melted ice-cream. Without any warning tears suddenly flows without control. 

 

Taec Yeon full of understanding as usual, patted my shoulder, took his handkerchief and started wiping my tears before cleaning the melted ice-cream in my hands.

 

By then, I am sobbing hard. He eventually give me a hug---I somewhat feel secured and a bit relieved in his arms. Only then I noticed his well-built muscles. He smells good too! 

 

Why do my stupid brain keeps thinking about Hyun bin? Why I can't look at any other guy? Taec yeon is really a very good man to begin with. He's very sensitive and caring. He's not as arrogant as most rich kids that I knew.. but why my heart.. When the heart doesn't tell the truth, pain gives the answer. My heart feels so hurt!

 

How do I put a stop to this? Even when I cry a million of tears, still this eyes of mine can't stop crying even when the tears dried up. Even I tried running far away,.. but this stupid feet of mine brought me here. Why?

 

"Yoon A-yah, are you okay?" I finally realize that I'm still enveloped in Taecyeon's strong arms.

 

"Sorry," I tried to free myself but Taecyeon strong arms failed me.

 

"Shhh... It's okay. It's okay to cry,"

 

"I am sorry you have to see me cry like this, Taecyeon.."

 

"I feel like punching that guy's face. He has no right to break your heart like this!"

 

"He doesn't even recognize me at all.."

 

"Next time bring me together with you when you want to approach that guy. Let me knock some senses into him,"

 

I know Taecyeon is trying hard to cheer me up. 

 

"Thank you for being here with me, Taecyeon!"

 

"I just want to see your smile.." He let go of me and started making stupid faces..

 

I couldn't contain my smile. Before long I found myself laughing hard and my tears are dried up..

 

"I think we should leave now. First wish granted!" I feel so much better...

 

"Aww.. but I'm not done yet with my funny faces," Taecyeon pouts

 

I walk towards his car motioning him to come along. Without much choices.. he eventually comply. So that's how today ends.