Why is she crying??

Oceans Apart

Sorry for the late updates... Been extra busy with work, assignment, classes and things.. Here's the chapter.. please do leave a comment (n_n)... subscribers are welcome!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TAEC YEON POV

 

I turn on the music player inside the car.. I leaned on the driver's seat trying to get a nap but couldn't. I keep thinking about her. How if anything happened to her? How if she really did find the guy and decided not to break the marriage thing? Then, my chance would be gone!!! I know I am acting stupid but well... I gotta try. You will never know the result if you don't try, right?

After half an hour, she came back to the car, changed. I know something had happened. I looked at her puzzled..

She remained silent... Now I am really worried!

 

"Yoon A- ya, gwaenchanha you?" I asked her.

 

"Gwaenchanha.. He's no longer staying at this house..I je, naega eotteohge haeya hana yo? What should I do, Oppa?" She looks very worried.

 

 

"Don't worry. We will find him.." I tried to reassure her. Honestly I don't really know how to deal with this situation.

 

"I just hope that he is alright. The butler said that he was involved in an accident that requires him to be hospitalized. I am worried, Oppa,"

 

"I am sure he's doing just fine. Don't think too much about that okay!"

 

"But where am I going to find him?"

 

"Are you hungry?" I tried changing the topic. I just want her to stop worrying and think about something else.

 

"A little bit..." She answered honestly.

 

"Then, shall we eat Korean or Western?" I gave suggestion. I don't really know what's her favorites so I simply said whatever came accross my mind.

 

"Why don't we try to eat Japanese cuisine?" She gave another suggestion.

 

"You like Japanese? One of my best friend loves Japanese Cuisine too.." At first I was surprised to hear that. She like Japanese, too? Just like my best friend Hyun Bin...

 

"So, your best friend love Japanese Cuisine too?.. Why don't you tell me a bit about your friend?" Now she's opening to ask more question. I like that!

 

"Well,.. I met him seven years ago. We went to the same Middle School... It was just Jessica and I together before he came into the school. He's kind of weird--- at least that's what I thought he was. He loves sushi, sunflowers, and he's good at swimming.." I tried to describe this particular best friend of mine then best that I could.

 

"Your friend sounds interesting..." Did she just said that my best friend is interesting?

 

"Are you alright? You're very silent," I asked her again. She's getting silent again. I really dislike such situation.

 

"Yeah,.. I'm okay. What you have just said about this friend of yours reminded me about my Oppa.." So, her Oppa also loves Japanese, swimming and sunflower? This is really interesting..

 

"The guy that your parents set you to be married?" I asked her for confirmation..

 

"Yeah, him.." I just nod my head.

 

We finally stopped at one of the Japanese restaurant that I always went with Hyun Bin and Jessica. She looks super hungry--ordering a big sushi set for her might make her forget about her Oppa a little bit.

 

Sure enough, she finished eating the whole tray of sushi--- she must have been starving. The was she ate is pretty cute too...

As a gentleman, I drives her home.. I only could hope that she will do just fine. She must have been tired...