I will make you happy..

Oceans Apart

It's been bumpy all the way.. Thanks for subscribing!! I specially dedicated this chapter to my forever loyal subscriber: MiNSTAL_SHiPPER, Sumandak, my unnie, Meiree and last but not least, my cute dongsaeng--Shampoo!! I am so happy that you decided to put up with the long wait..

For my silent readers.. thanks! But it'll be even cool if you could leave comments about the story.. I am dying to know what is your point of view about the story. Lastly, enjoy the update!! :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taec Yeon POV

I wonder how's Yoon A doing? She looks so sad and bothered after the trip to her fiance-to-be former house. Who could this guy be? How dare he did this to my precious Yoon A. I know I don't have any chance toward Yoon A but this worth a try.. besides she's quitting this whole marriage thing right? It's good to swim and drink at the same time.. *Not sure if I get the right proverb*.. Yes! I'm giving this a shot.

 

As a start.. I quickly dialled the chef office and ordered him to prepare the grandest meal for dinner.

"Secretary, enter!" I pressed the intercom and demand my secretary to enter..

Few moments later, she entered with fear.. ha! Am I that scary?

"Yess... sir! Ccann I help you?" She stuttered.

"Bring me a set of chef uniform, now!"

"But, sir.. where should I get it from?"

"I don't care! Just get me that uniform now!!" Aish... as an employee she should do whatever I ask without asking.

My secretary left my office in a hurry.. well, there's one thing that I didn't tell all of you earlier. This is a part of me! Yes.. the bad character of me *smirk*.

I grabbed the telephone again and pressed the number connecting me to the telephone operator..

"Hello, you've reach the Sandybeach Hotel. How may I help you?" A soft yet warm welcoming voice was heard at the other line. I'm actually impressed with this operator.

"I'm your boss, Taec Yeon.. Please connect me to Room 302,"

"Right away, sir!" It's good that the operator carried out what I told her without any question. The telephone rang for few moments. Gosh!! I can't even describe how anxious I was.. Please... please.. Yoon A, answer the phone.

 

"Yoeboseyo.. This is Yoon A. May I help you?" I am about to put the phone down when she finally answered.

"Hi! I'm Taec Yeon?" I can feel my heart beating fast... Her voice--just drown me in the lake of lustfulness.

"What did you say your name again?" She seems surprised to hear my voice.. or particulary at the hearing of my name.

"Taec Yeon.  Do you mind going for dinner with me?".. I wonder if this plan will work.

I know she will never agree to go out with me.. She's as stubborn as a mule. But I've got plan B in case this plan A doesn't work.. hehe..

"Thanks.. but no thanks." See.. Like what I thought! She refused!

"Come on..."

"Bye!" Before I could even tried to persuade her.. she hang up on me. What? I am Ok Taec Yeon the great!! How could she do that to me??

Well.. this leave me no choice.. Plan B!

 

I summoned my secretary and she arrived with a chef uniform in her hand. Ha,.. quite an effective worker!

"Thanks.. now leave!"

"Yes, sir!"

 

Now.... The food!

 

"Hello, this is the food department" One timid voice was heard over the phone.. I guess, he's one of the kitchen helper

"This is Taec Yeon, May I speak to the chef?"

"Please hold on the line, sir!" I heard some hassling sound at the background.. Few moments, the chef answered the phone.

"Hello, boss! I've already prepared the dinner that you've asked"

"Good! I'll be there in 5 minutes time.. Please send someone to send the food over to the isle of room 302. I'll be waiting there."

'Yes, sir!" 

Great! This is so much fun.. well, I do enjoyed having power.. having people obeys your command.

 

Five minutes later... I was standing in front of Yoon A's room.

"Food service!!" I announced loudly as I knock the door.

Well... I believe my knocking and voice was loud enough to be heard. But how come she's not opening the door?

"Excuse me.. This is food service. Your order is here," 

I finally hear some movement from inside the room. Yes! She's in there... hehe.. I hid behind the food trolley. I am so genius~~

"I didn't order any food, ajusshi!!" She shouted that as soon as she opened the door.

"Surprise!!" I suddenly rose up from my hiding place.. And I am happy to see her surprised reaction.. haha.. Me, an ajusshi? please.. this is the handsome, Taec Yeon!

 

'What are you doing here?"She asked me with a surprised intonation. She never fails to amuse me.

"I'm having a dinner with you." I simply answer as I busied myself with arranging the food at the dining table.

"Wait! What do you think you're doing?"

"Shush!!.. Can't you see that I am busy setting up the table for us?" This is going according to my plan..

"Hey... excuse me, this is my room!" She's starting to get annoyed. Ok, now this is not what I planned.

"Shush!!.. Don't talk too much lady, or else the cooked chicken will walk out of the door--and dinner is gone. Hahaha..." But it feels good to annoy her for now.

"You.. I don't care if the chicken walk out and dinner's gone.. just give me some privacy here, mister!"

"Ok.. Look.. I am sorry okay, Yoon A. I just want to make you happy. You look so sad just now and thought I could do this at least to make you happy.." Haha.. I am putting on the saddest expression ever  and I think she fell for it! Genius me~

"Yoon A-yah.. come please have a seat. After this I promise I will not bother you." I pulled a chair out for her to sit.

She slowly went to the dining table and sit on the chair.. 

She remained silent throughout the dinner.. This is sure killing me. Some girls will die just to have this moment with me. And this girl! Aish... I just can't believe this. Her fake or forced smile kills me. Am I doing something wrong?

This is no good,. especially when I just hear her sigh out loud.

 

"Yoon A-yah.. why did you sigh so loud?" She remained silent.

"Ok.. let me throw you a riddle.. If you cannot answer this you need to grant me 5 wishes.." I smiled..

"Aish!!.. you're so greedy.. 5 wishes??.. Fine! But if I'm able to answer it, will you leave me alone?" She challenged me.

"Okay.. it's a deal!"

'Bring it on!!" This is more easier than I've thought before.

"Ok.. you sure can't answer this!!" 

"Why do witches fly on broomstick?"

"What kind of riddle is that?" 

"Wrong!! You have 2 more chance to answer.." I started laughing loudly. Please.. please... don't let her get the right answer.. I can't believe I am actually playing that thought over and over in my head. 

"Because that's their trend,"  Thank God... she got it wrong!! Yes!! 

"Wrong!" Please... let her answer be wrong again.. *Crossing fingers*

"Because.. broomstick is cute!" 

"Hahaha... Wrong!!" I am actually doing the victory dance in my head.. haha!! She failed to answer the riddle. Yes!! Now I have the 5 wishes.

"So, what's the answer?"

"I'll tell you the answer next time.. haha.. you need to grant my 5 wishes!!" 

"Fine!! Now, please leave me alone.." 

"No problem.. hehhe.. I'll call you later, Yoon A-yah!' I walked happily toward the door..

"Wait! How about the dirty plated?"

"I'll send someone to collects them." This is super wonderful!! YES!!! I am actually smiling really wide as I exit her room.

Well... what else can I ask for else than those 5 wishes.. I am going to make the full use of it!