Third Wish: Let's go on a date!

Oceans Apart

A/N: As promised. Please enjoy the update!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoon A POV

I've been searching for Hyun Bin Oppa for few days now but I still couldn't find him. Are we really fated together? What am I supposed to do? I know I keep repeating the same thing over and over again but,.. you would understand if you're in my shoes. In the meantime I am actually enjoying Taec Yeon company. After being with him and know a little bit more about him, I think of him differently now.

I feel such an awkward feeling seeing him flirt with other woman. You know the kind of feeling when your oxygen supply being cut off and you have difficulty in breathing-- to the point that your heart hurts and sometimes your eyes are flooded with mysterious tears that just appears without any warning.

I know I sound ridiculous but I am very confused with my feeling. My memories with Hyun Bin Oppa keeps lingering in my thoughts but my heart seems trying to open up to the  kindness and love that Taec Yeon showered upon me. I don't want to be like some of the penguins who cheats!

Today Taec Yeon made me grant his third wish to go on a date for a day.

I think it's not really a big deal. Well, I believe he's gone to dates with plenty of women and I am just like those women. I place to release tension and have fun with. Not more and not less... How I wished this will remain within that bound. Maybe I should just let everything go and go back home to my family.

 

"Are you ready?" Taec Yeon hands me a bouquet of red roses. 

"Emm...' I nod my head.

He ushers me to his car and being such a gentleman, he held the car door open and let me in. 

"Today I want you to think of nothing but having fun with me,"

I remained silent..

"Have you ever go on a date?" Taec Yeon asked

"No.." I am being honest. I never really go on a date because someone had asked me to wait for him.

"Let's do whatever couples do on a date today," and he goes on and on telling all the plans for the day.

 

First activity:

"Let's go to the fair and have some fun, Yoon A!" He grabs my hand. We're actually running and he is like a little boy--full with excitement!

I tried to let go of my hand but his gripping are too tight..

"Today, we're a couple. So, don't try to let go of my hand," He warned. After giving up in trying to pull my hand away, I let him hold my hand. He actually softens and now I actually feel safe and secured with him holding my hand. Not as tight as before--just warm and comfortable.

So we ended up riding the merry-go-round thrice, Ride the ferris-wheel,.. eat cotton candy--all the time with our hands clasped together. If you don't know what kind of relationship we're in, you can actually be fooled. We're like all the normal couples! 

I actually had fun without me realizing it. I smiled and laughed as if there's no tomorrow. I cheered him up when he played all kinds of stall games from hitting the head of the angry birds to hoopla and also knocking the bottle with cork guns. He's really good at them!

My hands are full with all the soft toys that he'd won for me. Some of the girls actually sneers at me with jealousy because they boyfriend didn't win anything for them. I am actually proud! Haha.. for a moment of course. 

Second activity:

We took tons of couple pictures at the picture booths. Taec Yeon practically rent the photo boots for more than one hour just for us to take photos. Chaebols really are like that! They have lots of money to throw away... 

"This time, let's do the pose with one of our hands at our head making the heart shape," Taec Yeon suggested.

I comply...

"Now.. let's take more silly photos!"

Since we'd been using the photo boots for quite some time now.. the queue outside has grown longer and I could hear people talking.

"I think we should go now, Taec Yeon,"

"Why?"

"Lots of people outside are waiting for their turn,"

"But I rented this booth."

"Let's just go, okay!" He finally agrees. 

 

Third Activity:

"Okay.. Now, what kind of activity do you like?" He asked me.

"I want to ride a tandem bike,"

"You do?" A small frown appears on his face...

So we went to a Bicycle Renting Shop and we rent a tandem bike. I was actually laughing hard seeing him trying to ride a bicycle.. A guy like him doesn't know how to ride a bike? Like seriously? We ended up riding a tandem bike but it was not a smooth ride... we ended with few scratch wound. But I managed to teach him how to ride a bicycle. Awesome me! Hahaha

"Thanks for the day. I had so much fun," I am actually very grateful. 

We're sitting on the green grass of the children playground after tired of cycling.

"I've never go on a date like this before," He said.

'What? You're kidding me right?" I just can't believe this at all. A guy like him never go on a date as well?

"No. What makes you think that I'm joking?" His face turns serious now..

"Well.. you're surrounded with lots of beautiful girls and well..  I just can't believe that you never date any girls before," I answered honestly.

"I'm not like the other guys. You might see me surrounded by girls but I don't play with their hearts. And the most important thing is that I don't give my heart easily,"

Why is he being so emotional?

"I think we better go back home for now, Yoon A. You must be tired." He must've noticed me yawning several times.

So, our date ended well.. Third wish ended!