seven

eventually yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smile, the very thin one was formed on Eunji’s lips, and it was delightful if she wanted to admit. That thin line was indicating the warmth on her hand. It was again owned by Jiyong as they together walked leaving Apink members —who stunned on their feet. Her eyes were looking at every step she made, these heels had possibilities on screwing her steps, and she didn’t want to be such clumsy girl next to this charismatic leader.

Thankfully Jiyong didn’t notice this. His attention focused on certain spot where he parked his White, and while doing so, he had been squeezing Eunji’s petite hand, securing it inside his jacket pocket a moment later, which of course giving the girl a reason to blush.

This time though Eunji didn’t plan to take her hand out from his. She recalled the warmth he always provided. Trust her, it was addicting. And she didn’t need reasons to explain this.

“Eunji-ya?”

Oh that voice! It sounded so similar to those dreams she always had. But it was more real, no, it was indeed real. Jiyong had this alluring voice that could easily weaken her knees. And the way he called her name was the candy for her ears.

“Yes, sunbae?” She failed to cover her smile.

“Aren’t you hungry?” without stopping their steps Jiyong asked. One hand was now motioned onto the waiting dazzling car, he pressed the automatic key —which then making a short sound, signaling the door was unlocked.

Reluctantly Jiyong released his grip while facing the confused girl.

A warm smile followed his question. It wasn’t his original plan, but he needed reason to bring this girl longer. “Have you had your dinner?” Eyes were on hers.

“We’re about to have it, actually,” said her.

“Really?”

Eunji nodded while glancing to where they walked from, “… on the car,” her grin followed.

A soft chuckle was made, “good then! Do you eat prawn?”

“Prawn?”

“Yes. Do you eat it?”

Eunji studied the look on the older, and she really wanted him to stop making that delicate smile, it did weaken her so bad. And she believed Jiyong didn’t even realize this, she believed torturing her was sort of habit and she hated herself for being too soft. Eunji ended up avoiding his gaze while nodding lightly. Her voice was stuck on , and it was his fault.

“Joha! Get in, we’re gonna get prawn por uri dinno!” He was probably too excited, that his voice sounded too cute to be handled.

And the next thing happened was silenced the male. Jung Eunji just made a giggle. And it was new for him, that his eyes looking back at the girl who now walking to the passenger door, —still with the giggle and cutely looked careless. And it sounded melodic that a smile responded it right away. A flattered one.

Maybe he should do aegyo more often so he could hear that giggle again. Jiyong just noted this.

Inside the car, Eunji found herself being clumsy again, —not that different to the last time she was there. The backpack on her lap was disturbing her, it was too big to share place with her. It even struggle this girl to wear her seatbelt. And thankfully Jiyong noticed this. Startling her, he took it from her lap and placed it on the back side. “Don’t worry it’s safe there.”

She muttered her delicate ‘thank you’ and this time she talked into his eyes, with his favorite eye smile.

Jung Eunji obviously had no idea where Jiyong would bring her. Yet she was aware that this guy was taking care of her pretty well. Actually she was expecting some questions, like ‘why you didn’t reply my text’ or ‘where have you been this whole time’ but to her surprise he didn’t even touch that topic, —yet.

And they did something new inside the car, things that she never expected —karaoke. They were doing short concert inside his well designed car. It was simply started with ‘do you know this song?’ as Jiyong his playlist. And it turned to be one of his own songs. She didn’t reply him but instead she sang it right after. His smirk rose, the satisfied one, as she rapping along the melody.

He giggled, “I don’t know you’re doing rap!” he sounded excited.

“I don’t know either sunbae!” she chuckled in the middle of song.

And singing together wasn’t bad idea at all. They loosened, song after song, the giggle continued, the talk lingered, the story was told, and the ride was the most comfortable ride they ever did. It was more than one hour if they noticed but the ambiance distracted them from bothering the time.

The scenery soon replaced —from the busy city to the calm long street. Eunji soon caught the sight of beach, which she reacted right away. Her head now was on the window, eyes widened in amusement. “Are we going there sunbae?” hand pointed on the glass window. The beach was getting nearer and she couldn’t help but wishing to go there.

This girl didn’t even hide her excitement.

“Seems so,” and his sly smirk formed neatly on his lips. “We’re gonna get prawn, remember?”

Oh right! Her grin went wider. Her head stayed on the window, silently woah-ing. Affected by her foreign excitement Jiyong opened her window. It startled the girl at first, and when she glanced at him she captured the satisfying smile on his lips. She didn’t hesitate then, she copied his smile, much wider. And when she back to the window, she let her hand out while feeling the night breeze, the beach breeze.

This is life!

Soon they reached the surprisingly quiet food vendors. There were some seafood restaurant there but it was quite less people. She wasn’t sure whether because this beach was not popular or people were not often going out at such hour. But it didn’t matter. The thought that they were at beach (or at least around it) was more exciting.

“Eunji-ya,”

“Yes?!”

Oh my! Jiyong just witnessed sparkle on her eyes.

He chuckled short while rubbing his cheek, “you see, that food stall?” She followed his hand and then nodding. “Go there first, I’ll get some stuff,”

With a smile, again she nodded. Walking while wearing her backpack she headed to the restaurant Jiyong pointed. It had a big prawn mascot on its front door and there was a sleepy old man sitting next to the long aquarium. He did look sleepy, but when he saw a young girl walking to him his smile rose.

The elder greeted Eunji, welcoming her to his warm stall. Eunji felt bad actually, for waking up the elder, but the sudden joy look on his face calmed the girl.

She studied the stall and there was no one inside. She wondered how Jiyong knew this place. It seemed like people didn’t usually go to this area. Even the other stall seemed quiet.

“Good evening Haraboji, two portions please,” Jiyong said before coming inside the stall. Her smile greeted him. But then she frowned. He was holding a paper bag and a box.

“Mian” he said before taking his seat, “… and here.” He gave the paper bag to Eunji. She still couldn’t understand.

“Haraboji, can we borrow your toilet?”

The elder nodded and smiled while taking some prawns from the aquarium.

“Eunji-ya, the toilet is there,” Jiyong pointed his finger to a place behind her, “you can change there.”

“Change?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter