fourteen

eventually yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blowing a tired sigh, Jiyong closed his eyes, leaning onto the soft fabric behind. Hand held his iPhone tight, recalling the last text she sent about two days ago. It was only a small text, asking whether he had his breakfast yet. And he didn’t answer it.

She might be confused, he knew. And he shouldn’t do this, he knew. So, why he did this?

“Seungri-ya.”

“Um, Hyung?”

He wasn’t alone in their studio. Sitting on the sofa across him, the maknae was busy texting, or chatting, or online gaming, well, anything with his phone. And Jiyong didn’t pay much attention to it, at the beginning, at least. But then, maybe he was just so clueless, that he ended up brought this thing.

“What should I do?”

“What?”

He opened his eyes, still exhaustedly leaning on the sofa, Jiyong repeated his sentence, “what do you think I should do?”

Jiyong saw heaved deep, began to exaggerate things. “Hyung, if you ask me something so vague like that, what do you expect from me?”

“I don’t know what I should do.” He weakly said, simply recycling his previous question.

“Do you think I know?!”

“Um.” And he nodded.

Seungri threw another sigh, he tried to calm himself, “what is it? Tell me, so I can help you.”

“Do you think you can help me?”

“Ya!”

“Mwo? Ya?!” Jiyong was surely taken aback. A frown was formed between his eyebrows, “Did you just ya-ing me?! YA!” pretty fast the older took the closest pillow and throw it hard to the younger, “You!” and Seungri dodged.

“Hyuuuung,” the younger whined, “you seem like asking for my help, I was just …”

“I didn’t!” he cut him.

“Well, then,” and the maknae followed. He took his phone, standing up, planning to leave the sulking man but he was stopped.

“Ok, I did.”

. Being lost over the youngest was the most embarrassing thing he ever felt. And Jiyong disliked it so much.

“So, tell me what I should do! She keeps calling me Sunbae! Damn! I hate it! But I don’t know why! And I don’t know how to fix it! Damn it! And I freaking miss her!!”

Jiyong spoke so fast, and with a clear anger, that Seungri left flustered. He couldn’t even remember what his hyung just said. “Is it about woman?” carefully he asked, slowly returned to his seat.

The older only glared, sending a cold stare at him.

Damn! Seungri swore silently. He would be dead soon.

“Wh-what’s so wrong with being called as Sunbae, when you’re really her sunbae,” he began, his voice sounded stiffened. Talking to Kwon Jiyong sometimes needed extra bravery. He regretted for staying there.

“I don’t know, I just don’t like it,” Jiyong’s voice softened as he felt the weight on his shoulder returned. “From that night, I realize the way she always calls me is somehow like the way she sees me. And I don’t like it. Maybe like what you said, that I’m only a sunbae. And that doesn’t make sense after all this time.”

Jiyong might not see this, but Lee Seungri had just swollen his saliva. This was a danger. His leader never shared such thing to him. It was always Taeyang whom he talked stuff like this to. He knew this well, because somehow people wouldn’t put their money on him, not even himself. Darn! How could he even trust himself when he had such cheap mouth?!

Calm! Be calm! Was he kept telling himself. And ing concentrate, Lee Seungri!

“What … do you want her to call you?” carefully he spoke.

Their eyes met as Jiyong lifted his gaze, and he could see struggle inside it. “I don’t know,” his voice weakened.

And this maknae didn’t know too. Seriously. His leader was asking something—he called as one of the vaguest questions, and it’s stupid if this man expect he could help him.

But what could he do when he had no place to run. Also, looking at Kwon Jiyong right now, he could tell this guy was truly having hard time.

A woman, dragging and messing G-Dragon’s life over a call? Should he bow at her?

It could be sounded stupid, or probably more than stupid. But the look in front of him was no joke, it was a big deal for the older, and even if people wouldn’t understand it—just like him too—he was affected. Falling for a person could indeed make people turn unreasonable, and vague, and confusing, and just like Kwon Jiyong.

He might really need to bow at that woman, whoever she was.

“Have you asked her?”

“No,” weakly Jiyong replied, his eyes shut closed again. “Slowly, I feel so tiny over such call. Then I begin avoiding her, naturally.” The younger could see his hyung took a long and deep heave. “And, I end up missing her, like a stupid.”

See, you are stupid, you said yourself! Again Seungri kept it just for himself.

“Hyung, I … don’t think I can help you. It’s pretty … complicated, your situation. And it’s better if you confirm to her by yourself. The best way to solve problem is talk, one to one…”

I know that, Jiyong muttered audibly. But seeing her right now was not the solution he sought. She would call him that way again, and he would be strange again. He hated it. He didn’t want to be greedy, he didn’t want to mess things between them, he liked it this way, to have her smiling at him, to have her talking stuff with him, to have her laughing at him, he simply liked these stuff and he didn’t want to ruin everything just because he’s becoming greedy.

He lifted his arm to cover his eyes, just as Seungri wondered whether he cried, Jiyong said quietly, “I want her to be mine.”

 

“YOU WHAT?!”

His eyes flustered opened, a frown visited his forehead as he saw Seungri wasn’t alone, sitting next to him was the leader of Winner, his phone was on his ear, and he seemed surprised over something.

Did I fall asleep? Looking at his surrounding it seemed right. The view from the window had changed, it was dark already. Fast he fixed his position, sitting properly while taking his phone, checking the time.

“What happens?” Seungri asked, visibly hungry for gossip. He bended to the younger, and it only made the younger realized that he was caught loud shouting. Flustered, Seungyoon bowed muttering an apology.

“What happens?” the older didn’t give up.

Jiyong though didn’t want to pay more attention to it. His head was too hurt by now. He shouldn’t have slept in that position, it gave him headache, and backache. Trying to stand, he grabbed his car key, thinking that he needed a proper rest.

So, he walked heading to the glass door after bidding a short goodbye to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter