six

eventually yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji-ya

Eunji-ya

Eunji-ya

She rolled to the right.

Eunji-ya

Eunji-ya

Eunji-ya

She rolled to the left.

Eunji-ya

Eunji-ya

Eun …

“Stop!”

Jung Eunji got up right away. Fortunately Bomi was in her deep sleeping that she wasn’t affected by it. It wasn’t a nightmare of course, but she somehow didn’t feel right. His voice kept lingering inside her brain, yes Kwon Jiyong’s voice. And she hated herself from overly reacting.

It was been long, quite long she tried to avoid any thought of him. She even ignored his routine text. Damn! She didn’t even expect that G-Dragon would keep sending her a short text. Yet she was only a mere girl. None girl could resist from him and she believed on this theory.

Maybe she was just as weak as them. Maybe this dream wasn’t even something strange for them. Maybe, just maybe being weak and having such dream was not even counted as trouble.

And just then her phone light up, signaling a new text. Again, her heart reacted for it. It was almost midnight. Was it him again? Was it another goodnight again? Or was it another bogishippo again? Yes. She hated herself, —for immediately crawling for that phone, hand fast unlocking its screen, heart was racing out of control, —and a frown was made.

Hi

A short text from unknown number.

It’s Mino, Song Mino

Are you sleeping?

And a small smile formed next. “Pabo,” it wasn’t for him, of course. That small curse was more for herself, for secretly —obviously expecting someone else.

Me:

I’m not. And hi! You’re not sleeping yet? It’s almost midnight Mino-ssi.

Eunji then left her bed for water. She walked outside her chamber heading to the dark kitchen. And not long after another text came.

  Mino Winner:

Just finish the practice. We’re heading back to apartment. Is it usual for you, to not sleep yet at such hour?

Another small smile was formed, from both.

            Me:

                I’ve slept, but I’m thirsty.

                Is Seungie there too?

She walked to the living room with a mug in her hand. The television was later after she rested her body on the warm couch. She hugged her legs together while continuing texting the older.

They shared a simple text each minute. Song Mino surprisingly wasn’t like the awkward Mino anymore. She didn’t expect this guy could manage their talk getting longer and more interesting. He shared what Winner doing recently, telling her how they just fought about food, and their lack of schedule for a week. It though wasn’t just about him and his group. Another surprise. Mino had been letting the girl shared her stories as well. Never, she imagined this guy could be this interesting.

And without her realizing time went so fast that it had been nearly 1 hour. The yawn came and left. And eventually, she couldn’t handle anymore. Her eyes felt so weight. As she was now laying on the couch her vision slowly blurring and soon dark enveloping.

There was another buzz coming after.

            Mino Winner:

                It will be fun if we can hang out again. Good night, Eunji-ya.

And another one.

            Jiyong Sunbae:

                Hi.

Somehow I feel like you’re avoiding me, even though I don’t know why. I’m telling you this just so you know. I’m gonna visit your room tomorrow, at Inki. I assume that you don’t want to meet me, then I’m gonna meet you. Talk to me and don’t run!

Good night Eunji-ya!

_____

 

“What the !” he groaned, furious, eyes reddened. Walking too fast to be followed Jiyong heading to his studio.

“YA!” his manager shouted and it stopped him for second. He turned around, still with the vivid anger.

“Don’t follow me!” he said before pulling the glass door of his studio way too strong that it almost hit himself. He though he didn’t care, he wanted his car right now so he could leave by himself anytime soon.

The heat on his chest couldn’t be controlled that it nearly drove him crazy. He really wanted to find his key fast but the anger stopped him from recalling properly. Eyes scanning the desk, hands trying to help but it hadn’t succeeded yet —that caused several curse came out after.

A loud sigh was heard. His manager now was fully inside, crossing his arms staring at the mad Kwon Jiyong looking for something.

“What’s wrong with you?!” his manager couldn’t grasp anything that made this leader angry. His voice was loud, showing how desperate he was. And Jiyong remained silent, trying so hard to find his key. “YA! Don’t tell me you acting like this in Inki without me knowing!”

The anxiety knocked his consciousness. G-Dragon was an arrogant idol, was a manner-less artist, was a bossy guy from a bossy management, was an ungrateful sunbae who shouldn’t be followed, was a star who thought there was only one star, —was what his manager afraid the most, that people kept believing this theory. He was aware that Jiyong’s image was gradually fell, that he needed to work extra to remind this guy to not acting like bastard continuously.

Yet looking at how he behaved now, his manager knew he had probably done something similar in SBS before. They just came back from that building and that anger without his knowing how shown up from his artist.

“What is it?” the older tried to lower his voice. “Jiyong-ah?”

Fortunately it stopped the younger. He had his hands on the table, leaning on it with the head down, eyes closed Jiyong tried to breathe.

“Why you didn’t tell me anything?” he murmured, almost couldn’t be heard.

“Tell you what?” the hyung walked closer.

Jiyong turned around, facing his manager still with the unbearable anger, “… that we had a pre-recording instead of live performance?”

“Are you angry because of that?”

“HYUNG?!”

“Damn you Kwon Jiyong!” the hyung gritted his teeth, “tell me, are you angry because of this ing tiny thing?!”

“This is not ING TINY FOR ME! I am G-Dragon, hyung! Why the they didn’t give me a ing live spot?!”

“What exactly you talking about?”

“Don’t you understand this hyung?! They’ve disrespected me!!”

“Because they didn’t give you, the G-Dragon, a live spot so you think they disrespected you?”

“HYUNG!”

“You must be kidding on me!” the older groaned, disbelieving what he just heard. His anger rose up, “Because you’re that ing G-Dragon! You damn jashik! Because they respect you so much that they worked extra for your stage! Because they know you’re G-Dragon that they prepared so hard! Because you’re that ING G-Dragon they thought you deserved the best, you ungrateful bastard!”

“Listen to me G-Dragon-ssi, they had prepared your stage since yesterday. Some of them even didn’t have a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter