twelve

eventually yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Of course I’ll let her sleep, we’re going to sleep anyway.”

“YA!” Park Chorong was burned, “YOU ING BASTARD! LET GO OF MY MEMBER! I WON’T LET YOU! STAY AWAY YOU—” and the next sentences wouldn’t be more appropriate to be listened in such hour. Bomi even had her hands covering the maknae’s ears.

A sigh came from the second eldest, quietly she said, “just bear it, Ok? She’s having hard time now.”

She earned a nod from the rest members.

“YA! KWON JIYONG!” it was too loud. A glare then met Yoon Bomi, clenching her phone Chorong put it down. From the displease look on her leader’s face Bomi betted Jiyong had cut the call. What a way to anger her leader.

“Why you didn’t tell me when she left?!”

Another sigh came from Bomi, “oh, come on eonni, she’s a fully grown up woman, she deserves her own life.”

“And a fully grown up woman wouldn’t do such—ARGH! I’m gonna bring her back,” she said heading to where she put her jacket. Son Naeun was fast though, she grabbed it first.

“Eonni, it’s late already,” softly she said, wishing it could calm the older. And she earned a glare for that.

“I agree with Bbom eonni, Eunji eonni must have thought about this,” she bravely continued, “she’s one of the most matured persons I’ve ever met. She deserves whatever makes her happy.”

Coming from behind Namjoo handed a glass of cool water to the leader, “take a seat, Eonni,” said her carefully, “just calm down, and have this.”

She really wanted to disobey, the anger inside her was still dominating, though then seeing how she had scared her members she agreed to take the glass, also sitting.

A tiny smirk reached Bomi’s lips. And a breath finally happened between the rests.

One by one they joined their leader, sitting in a circle, Namjoo and Naeun both decided to come to the couch next to her, while Bomi and Hayoung chose the floor, sitting on the fluffy carpet. Silence was what followed them next and it did help Chorong to calm herself, she kept repeating Naeun’s word. Eunji knows what her doing.

“Why you hate him, Eonni?”

Surprised, Chorong lifted her gaze, and Hayoung, as the one who questioned, was strangely surprised as well.

“I mean, it’s G-Dragon, the most idol ever,” she abruptly tried to fix her question.

“He’s a bad person, Hayoung-ah. I don’t want he hurt our Eunji.”

“What did he do though?” Bomi followed. The glare came back, and Bomi was just as bold as before. “He did nothing, Eonni. I met him personally on the back stage, and he was nice. Noting like what you scared of.”

“You met him, Eonni?”

Bomi nodded and hummed, “yes, along with Taeyang Sunbaenim and Mino Winner.”

“Eunji Eonni and those guys?” Namjoo widened her eyes.

Again Bomi nodded, this time she tried to check CHorong’s response which she could picture as displeased. “It’s just a short moment, but I can tell he’s just a simply nice guy, G-Dragon.”

“Yet,” Chorong finally reciprocated, “He did nothing yet. I just,” a sigh followed, “don’t you guys ever think that G-Dragon is a person full with problems, rumors, scandals? He might be a nice person, just like what Bbom said, but what if another bad thing happens, and it’s related to Eunji? I’m just scared. In the end, she will be the one who’s hurt. I don’t want it. Bbom,” her gaze met Bomi’s, “what if he hurts your best friend?”

“But he doesn’t, Eonni.”

“Yet. He doesn’t yet. And I’m sure he will. Maybe not him personally, but his surrounding could possibly do that. Eunji, us, we just don’t belong to his world. Let’s just stick to what we belong to, let’s live normally, guys, I beg you,” her voice was full with earnestness, and she gained a soft nod from the youngest.

“I don’t want anybody hurt my sister,” Hayoung copied.

“But Eonni—”

“—I think, Chorong Eonni is right,” Naeun said, Bomi changed her gaze to the younger. She looked unhappy, “but, I think you’re right too, Eonni,” continued her, “Look, I don’t want anyone hurt any of us too, but I also think we have to give each of us respect to any decision we make. And, if only that decision ends not as what we expect, I believe it’s not blame what we should give, but a shoulder to lean on.”

Namjoo grabbed Naeun’s hand, squished it tenderly, “I agree.”

A smile followed next, “me too,” maknae said.

Bomi too now could put on her smile. “What a family.” Her voice was sincere, “Now, Eonni, what will you do?”

The oldest avoided their gaze. It wasn’t easy for her, being the leader of their group, her responsibility had been making her to think more than the rest had to. She used to be careful, anything might hurt them, and it wasn’t what she wanted. She didn’t want problem greeted them. They were in very steady place now, she had to make it last long.

But then, small part of her admitted that what Naeun said was right. Eunji or anyone in this group had their own decision, had their own choice, and the rest members didn’t have right to interrupt any of it. Yes, there was part of her who agreed on this too.

“I’ll decide when I meet him,” she said which sounded like a final. Chorong stood up next, staring at her members she continued, “let’s just take a rest. Sorry, for whatever happened.”

Everyone smiled thinly, even Bomi.

“Right,” she said, “let’s just sleep, and take a rest.”

Meeting him? True, it would probably be the best solution to decide whether Jiyong was a good thing or not.

Just when everyone came inside their own room, falling deep into their dream, Chorong still had her eyes opened. There was this thing that lingered inside her head, disturbing her so bad. Inhaling, she muttered, “What is he to her?”

_____

Three to four, four to six, six to ten, more than ten minutes had passed, and he still had that small smile which showed a peak of his white teeth. Elbow was doing a big job supporting his head, sitting while facing the person on his right side. Sleeping quietly, her chest was up and down in one soft rhythm, seemed untouched, and it what made Jiyong bit his bottom lips, enjoying the sight.

Couldn’t control himself, a mischievous idea greeted him, he bended closer to blow her hair, some strands fell expectedly upon her face and thankfully she seemed affected, a little motion was made. Turning her head lazily, her face was now inches away from his grin. Seemed to not yet satisfied, again Jiyong bended closer, this time he called her name teasingly and he earned a soft groan for that.

Jiyong almost let out a giggle, yet he stopped himself. Bending much closer, softly he smashed her nose with his.

“Eunji-ya,” a whisper greeted her ears again.

“Five,” she muttered, with another lazy groan, “—five minutes, Eonni.”

And his chuckle finally came out, “how can you be this cute?”

His nose smashed hers again, which this time invited her eyes to make a peak. And the first thing greeted her was his closed eyes. Surprised, Eunji pulled back.

“Jiyong S-sunbae! What are you doing?”

He chuckled, more loosened by now, “just trying to wake you up.” He said with a long mischievous grin. “Let’s go, I have something for you.”

Too busy with his stuff, Jiyong didn’t notice how pinker her cheeks right now. Walking behind him, she touched her nose, wondering what he did with that. Was it a kiss? If only she wasn’t in deep sleep, she would probably recall it.

Still trying to look for an answer, she didn’t realize he stopped already, a bump was then happened. “Ah!” she winched, again it was the tip of her nose.

He turned to her with a short laugh, and a pat on the head, “are you sleep walking, Ji?”

Ji?

Did it become Ji, now? It was surely how friends addressed her, but it was new from his lips. It sounded nice, and seemed closer. What were you thinking Jung Eunji? With only that short Ji she left silenced for almost ten seconds.

“Ji?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter