ten

eventually yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coex Stadium main building, SBS Gayo Daejun Rehearsal.

Apink manager walked inside their costume room with a wide smile. It was so wide that obviously bringing good news for anyone he was looking at. There were only Eunji and Bomi inside which were actually waiting for him. And his eyes immediately looked at the main vocal.

“Congratulation, Jung Eunji!” he said before placing two groceries bag full of snacks, and a pack of cola. The girls could only exchange look, wishing they could understand his sentence even before e explained it. Of course, it couldn’t be.

“For?”

“For … continuing your M-Limited contract!”

“I got another year?” being surprise and happy at one time her lips formed a wide smile, eyes visibly beaming.

“Yes! We just signed it!”

“Woah! Congrats chingu-ya!!” Bomi grabbed her best friend’s body into a tight hug, which was too tight that Eunji needed to push her friend a second later.

“Cannot breathe,” was her excuse.

The manager pulled out three cans of cola so they could have a short toss.

“I’m gonna call Siwan oppa, he must be happy about this.”

Eunji was about to call Im Siwan when her manager stopped her. “Actually, Siwan dropped it,” he said, shrugging after. Eunji frowned.

“Oppa, you sure?”

“100%. They told me that Siwan was gonna be so busy next year, so he decided to leave you for someone else,” the older casually said while chewing his snack.

“Someone else? You mean Eunji will get another partner for that brand?”

“Exactly. He’s pretty popular. And Winner is nowadays trend anyway,”

“One of Winner member? Seungie?”

“Seungie? Who’s Seungie?”

Now Eunji got a scary glare from the older. She shouldn’t have spilt that nickname out just like that, her manager was pretty conservative when talking about her male friends. It always became news every time she was close to men. And handling rumors was never been his favorite, if only controlling the way she befriending was allowed, he would have done it way before she learnt to socialize.

“Just for your information, Kang Seungyoon, the Winner’s leader is my friend, oppa. We’re from same music school. I’ve told you this,”

“Yes, right. But, don’t ever call him that way in front of camera!”

“Noted that.”

“I’m serious Jung Eunji-ssi,”

“Arassoyo oppa. Now tell me, who’s going to be my partner?”

“I’m pretty excited for this,” Bomi grinned next to her best friend, she clasped together her hands.

“It’s their rapper, Song Mino.”

“Mino-ssi?”

It wasn’t expected. Bomi looked more startled than Eunji herself, but inside, she was actually as bewildered as her friend. Mino? How coincident. If it was Seungyoon, she wouldn’t be taken aback, he was the leader anyway, and probably the face of that group. But, Song Mino?

Yet, a petite smile followed after. True, Song Mino would be out of their expectation but thinking more about it, there was nothing wrong having another project with that nice guy. They were getting closer, after all. They didn’t need to build up chemistry, their bond was pretty good. Not as good as she was to Seungyoon but it wasn’t bad either.

“I’m not sure about him, but Eunji-ya, you’re so lucky! Congrats!” Now, Yoon Bomi woke up, coming back being the hyper mood maker.

The celebration continued. And it was half an hour later that their manager realized the rest girls weren’t there. They were actually in the middle of SBS Gayo Daejun rehearsal. The show would start in 3 hours, and they did their rehearsal about an hour ago. So, the girls left, some looking for foods, some looking for their friends, leaving Eunji and Bomi here doing nothing.

The manager then decided to look for them, would tell them to start preparing, which Bomi followed with ‘we still have three hours.’ Her whine though didn’t work as their manager left already, stick to his own mission.

Just then Eunji’s phone lighted up, signaling a message coming. Her smile thinly formed, gazing at the cute dragon fanart popped out on her screen.

Jiyong sunbae:

Are you at SBS too? Let’s meet!

“Ji?”

A soft touch met her arm, lightly shrugged it.

“Um?” without leaving what her doing, Eunji responded short. Her eyes had been glued on her phone, rereading the text from Jiyong.

“Eunji-ya?”

“Yes, Bomi-ssi?” Eunji raised up her chin after, leaving the text unanswered.

There, she saw Bomi gestured onto the opened door of their costume room. Eunji followed her gaze, which then found nothing on it. Well, the busy passing by were what she saw, yet it didn’t look like what her friend wanted to show her. So she asked,

“And?”

“Didn’t you see him?”

“Him?” eyes back to her phone, tapping a fast reply. “Nugu?”

Me:

You’re here too, sunbae?

“There, there!”

Again Eunji gazed onto the direction, which again she found the same thing. She put down her phone, pressed her lips tight, “Can you just tell me?”

“I saw Song Mino, walking back and forth, just a moment ago,”

Another text came, which Eunji followed by ignoring Bomi and took her phone again. A small smile came after.

“Is he perhaps looking for you?”

Eunji couldn’t hear what Bomi said as her mind focused on her phone.

“Eunji-ya?!”

“Gosh, Yoon Bomi, I’m text …”

“Excuse me,” a husky voice greeted these two friends along with a knock, which then getting both Eunji’s and Bomi’s attention.

“Mino-ssi?”

Eunji could hear Bomi whispered ‘I told you’ close to her ears. She was startled, of course, however it wasn’t shown on her face, as she naturally stood up, walking to him, leaving Bomi on their couch.

“Can I help you?” with a smile, Eunji as friendly as usual said.

“No, I was just … I just passed this hallway, and saw you’re here. So I thought I need to at least greet you,”

They couldn’t hear, but Yoon Bomi had just muttered ‘definitely an excuse’ on her seat.

And it seemed like that. Based on Bomi’s vision, she had been seeing that guy walking back and forth in front of their door, while secretly took some glance. It was obvious that he lied. But why? Thankfully Bomi wasn’t the type who easily got curious, so she just shrugged it off.

“You’re going to perform too?”

“Yes, we just did our rehearsal an hour ago,”

Obviously, pabo! Mino had just pitied his lack of making reasonable question. It was weird for this guy being struggl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter