two

eventually yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Come here, I’ll send you home!

His words, his alluring voice lingered long inside her mind. It stayed still, unmoved, and affected her heart so much. Strange, that she could hear very loud melody – of her own heartbeat. Was it his power? What a strange power it was.

“Aren’t you cold?”

Her ears caught another line, but her brain failed to interpret the meaning. Again, only the voice lingered, dominating her ears, her brain, and taking control of her heartbeat. And it wasn’t the first time this poor girl got weaker after being caught by that voice. Hence she didn’t plan to save herself from that power, letting him take the full control.

“Eunji-ssi?”

Even when being called didn’t sound as it should be. Her eyes frozen into his arm which hand was securing her petite fist inside his jacket’s pocket. Her skin met his inside that leather jacket. It was warm – his grip, wait, was it his grip? Was her hand on his grip? On Kwon Jiyong’s grip? On G-Dragon’s grip?

She looked up to confirm it by her own eyes. And guess what! His eyes had been looking at her this whole time.

“Yye, ssun-bae-nim?” stuttering was a normal thing. But sadly it cost such flush on her cheeks. And meeting his eyes wasn’t an easy task, never. She gazed down immediately, into the floor. Feeling utterly shy.

And luckily Jiyong wasn’t that affected by her shaking voice. He didn’t count it as a weird thing, at least for now. “Don’t you feel cold?” and instead he repeated his question.

“No, I’m fine, sunbae.” She said after the success of controlling her voice. The male nodded, and Eunji could see it through the reflection in front of her. Wait, where is this? She looked up to her surrounding, and amazed by the fact that they had been in an elevator. She didn’t even remember when they stepped in.

She really needed to gather herself. It wasn’t a good thing, zooming out could anytime damage her. And this late realization wakened her from doing stupid thing. This wasn’t good thing. Awkwardly, she took her hand from his grip, which startled him a little bit. Jiyong reacted fast by frowning.

“Wae?” was the most normal question, which came out from him.

She bravely looked up, and let out a small grin, “it’s just .. strange.” This, Jung Eunji back to the real Jung Eunji. She admitted it, even though the flush on her cheeks hadn’t left yet. “Also, I’m afraid if people ..”

And his sly smirk curled, looked strangely arrogant, yet handsomely normal. What was he, exactly? He really had a strange vibe to mess up this girl’s way of thinking. “You, really such a good kid.” He said after. Jiyong even rewarded this petite girl with a soft pat atop her head.

And it wasn’t a fault, to have a bad flush on her lovely cheeks.

The elevator dinged, wide opened the next second, showing the dim basement to these two persons.

“Let’s go!” Jiyong said. He swung his hand onto the opened door, gesturing to the young girl next to him to step out from the elevator. And this took her from another realization. As if she had missed a seemingly important thing.

What had he said when he took her hand before?

Come here, I’ll send you home!

Yes, it was, Jung Eunji-ssi! And this was not supposed to be happened. No, it shouldn’t. That was her thought. The fact that the person next to her was not an ordinary man in her country gave her a straight no for having a ride together. Fact told that being around him in any waking time had a big chance of causing trouble her brain couldn’t calculate. It cost a very big damage if things didn’t walk smoothly.

Something was wrong with this sunbae. Eunji stopped following his step. And Jiyong needed two seconds to catch it. He tilted his head around into her direction, was ready to question her with a ‘what’s wrong?’ Yet instead, he got a thin smile on her face.

“Sunbae ..”

“Yes? Do you forget something?” Jiyong still hadn’t caught the fishy thing.

“I think .. I’ll just go by taxi ..” her smile lingered, thinner and softer, it formed into such lovely eye-smile which the dim basement failed to hide.

And this, his heart skipped a beat.

_____

The watch on Mino’s wrist had just changed its number into 12:30 AM when he stepped out from his CEO room. For three seconds he muted in front of the white door while rubbing the back side of his neck. This is strange! was what on his mind. His eyes locked on the busy hallway of the main building of Seoul Olympic Gymnastic. The staff and cru of YG concert hadn’t lessened yet, telling him that they needed more than half an hour to wrap all the concert equipment.

But it wasn’t his concern for now, because the confusion on his face was too obvious. There was something strange, but he didn’t know why it was strange. The laugh from people inside the room was still clear in his memory, and more than that, Lee Seungri’s laugh was way much louder than the rest people. What is this?

_____

12:13 AM

Song Mino with a panic expression ran through the long hallway into his CEO room even though he didn’t know where it was. He needed to ask some passing staff where that room was, and been lost twice. This young man couldn’t be more anxious once the word CEO related to him. Maybe it was because that certain face reader’s words on one of Winner’s programs. That man once told him that his own CEO could be his bad luck, and since that he really tried his best to not cause any trouble.

And, being late had a chance to be a trouble, right? Thus, he ended up panting so hard when he reached the front door of his destination. He deep inhaled and exhaled, eyes locked on his sponsor sneakers while hands rested on his waist. He looked up, meeting the note ‘CEO Yang Hyunsuk’ placed neatly on the door right in front of his eyes. He took a deep breath before he opened the door.

What could be more embarrassing than to be greeted by such sudden attention? Out of his expectation, the room was filled by a lot of people, or to be precise, a lot of his sunbaes. There was a startled PSY hyung, all the Epic High members including Tablo who greeted him first, there was also the leader and the maknae of 2NE1 who somehow had same curious expression on their face. And there were all the members of Bigbang excluding their leader.

“Ee ..” Song Mino couldn’t help but stuttering even to say hi which thankfully the room helped him with a very loud laugh.

“Ya! Why that nervous?!” again Lee Tablo helped this adorable hoobae.

His embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter