The Hall of Reminiscence

[DISCONTINUED] Boyfriend Coffee House

SSB High School’s Main Hall was filled with students for the end of year event; the Third Year’s graduation day. That also included Junmei and Kanna who attends the school and it is almost the end for them be called students until they receive their scroll of graduation. Kanna was restless in her own seat when one by one her friends’ names were called up onto the stage to receive their scrolls of graduation.

Junmei could only smile when she knew back home, her mother was waiting for her. It was just last week that her mother was discharged and could return back to their house. Her mother on the other hand couldn’t believe what a clean and organized house she saw. I guess she understood when Junmei told her about Boyfriend visiting their house the other day… “Aigoo ~”

“Next up, we will have the respective representative from the 3rd Year student who scored the most excellent scores to give a speech… Kim Jun Mei-shii.”

“Junmei, it’s you!” tugged Kanna to her friend urging her to get to the podium.

Junmei liked it or not, slowly got up from her seat and made her way to the stage as expected. Nervous still, she practiced a lot by reading the script she wrote beforehand so she won’t misspoke anything during this critical time on a once in lifetime event. “Ehem!”

All attention turned to her and she began.

“This is our last day of SSB High. This is our last day to say thanks to the teachers who have guided us throughout our school days. We might never come back here again. Look beside you; the friends who have stayed with you – through ease and difficulties. They say our teenage days are the roughest years of our lives, have you thought of thanking the people who has never left you behind? Today may be the last of many eventful things in High School that we will leave behind but this is not the last day to regret what we failed to do. No matter how many times we have fallen before, it’s never too late to get up because this is only the beginning to discover our true potential. No one is ever useless and no one is never too perfect; it’s all up to you to decide who you truly worth. Thank you.”

All applauded. The hall was filled with clapping hands and cheers.

Junmei could only blush overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions. Now that her school years are over, she could only wait for the next thing to come to her.

Over at the Boyfriend Coffee House!

“BWOH? I have to work full-time now?!” asked Junmei in dismay to the Boyfriend members.

“What is this? You can’t handle it Junmei hyung?” asked Jeongmin.

“Ani ani aniya! I already handle plenty when I was working part-time. Now I have to work like a full-time worker? I could rot to my bones!” she exclaimed.

The twins over at the bar, feeling guilty for telling such bad news couldn’t face Junmei anymore.

“I feel bad for telling her,” said Youngmin.

“I feel bad for actually having her working for us full-time. Whose idea was it?” asked Kwangmin.

“The manager of cause,” replied Donghyun sorting the documents over at table near the twins. “But... someone had to discuss whether it was alright or not for Junmei to work here.” He surprisingly giggled reminding himself whose decision it was to make.

“Only one person has that right…”

The twins look at each other and had the same thought, “HYUNSEONG HYUNG!!!”

Upstairs at the Boyfriend hangout place, Hyunseong trembled when he heard the twins shouted his name. He wondered what is was all about but then… He didn’t mind but sighed deeply as he lean his back on the bench looking at the newly typed document in his hand regarding Junmei’s contract with the Boyfriend Coffee House. He chuckled, “Since school is over, work like a dog Junmei.”

X3

[[Chapter 8 – The Hall of Reminiscence.]]

X3

Based on the contract, Junmei shall work at the Boyfriend Coffee House during weekdays full-time and she was exempted from work on weekends. What a relief! OK, Starship Entertainment, the Boyfriend group, even SHIM HYUNSEONG wasn’t that cruel after all at least. If before she had to work even on weekend she was still a part-time but if she had the weekends off, at least she could get some work-load off on a supposed-to-be day off.

“AH ~ Weekends! Just what I need,” said Junmei dropping herself onto the soft comfy sofa in the living room. Suddenly her cellphone signal a message was just entered her inbox. “Who might it be?” she asked herself opening her cellphone checking the inbox.

 

-unknown number-

Goodmorning Junmei hyung! Have you had breakfast? X3 It must be nice to have the weekend off. Enjoy your weekend. :D :D :D

Ppyong!

 

Weird. She doesn’t know who was the person who sent it but they definitely know her and her day off. And… hyu –hyung?! “Who in the world wants to disturb my peace?! It can’t be them, I never lent them my number.”

Ting ~ Another message was received.

 

-unknown number-

Hope you are doing well hyung. Congratulations from graduating! :D

Ppyong ppyong ppyong ~ !!! X3

 

Damn. This person needs to get of her back, nevertheless. “Aigoo!” She ignores the messages and left her phone on the table and went to the kitchen to grab some grub.

 

One the other side of Seoul, Minwoo pouted. He has sent a few messages to Junmei’s cellphone but didn’t receive a single reply. He hoped she reply as it was his first time texting to her number. This brought a great confusion to the other members of Boyfriend since Minwoo was discriminating himself in a corner; giggling to himself on top of it.

“Minwoo goon! What are you up to? Join us!” called Donghyun.

Minwoo still ignored his leader and played with his cellphone.

“Looks like he’s not responding,” said Youngmin turning around facing the Boyfriend circle again.

Jeongmin smiled cheekily. She got up from his position and tip-toed quietly towards Minwoo to peak on what he was doing. He saw Minwoo’s cellphone and quickly snatched it from his hands.

“Yah! Jeongmin hyung! Give it back to me,” he screamed chasing Jeongmin all over the dancing studio. Jeongmin teasingly ran around and around the other members; jumping up and down, sticking out his tongue feeling satisfied snatching away Minwoo’s source of attention.

“Ooohhh, Minwoo ah! What’s up with this cellphone? Can I see?” asked Jeongmin.

“NO! Give it back Jeongmin hyung!” alas! Minwoo jumped as high as he can, stumbling over Jeongmin causing them both to fall with a loud THUD!

Jeongmin held tight onto the cellphone, Minwoo onto of him… “Minwoo ah… That hurts… Aigoo~” Minwoo was more or less the same, in pain.

So it was Donghyun who took the cellphone from Jeongmin and fiddle with it to see what Minwoo was hiding anxiously from them. “OMO!”

“OOH!!!” awed the rest, the twins and Hyunseong who closed to Donghyun to see Minwoo sent a text or so to Junmei.

“Since when Minwoo started contacting Junmei?” asked Youngmin.

“That’s not fair!” continued Kwangmin. “We want to text her too!!!” cried the twins running towards still-in-pain Minwoo, grabbing both his arms and pinning him onto the wall. Gritting teeth at him.

Minwoo, was nervous; heart pounding at the scaring looking twins. “EHEHE~ Relax…”

“You had Junmei hyung’s number and you don’t mind to share, did you?” said Youngmin.

“You thought of keeping her for yourself, didn’t you!?” growled Kwangmin.

Minwoo fumbled over his words… “Nooo…. I would never.” He tried to act innocently.

“THAT CUTE INNOCENT ACT ISN’T GOING FOOL US ANYMORE, MINWOO!” growled the twins together.

“That’s enough you three,” said Donghyun. “Don’t act so childish… Minwoo ah, what are you doing with Junmei-shii’s number?”

Minwoo being settling down by the twins gathered his posture together, catching his breath then replied, “I just wanted to contact her to ask her whether she’s doing fine.”

Donghyun gave him a sceptical look.

“Hyung! Believe me! You remember how sick she was the other day. I’m just being courteous of her,” said Minwoo trying to be more convincing than ever.

It’s true that was truly the first time the Boyfriend members had ever been so over-worried, over-protective of Kim Junmei. She was always energetic, cool and composed. Never shown any weakness and was full of charismatic attributes that not many know of so when she fell sick that once, they couldn’t be nevertheless worried of her.

“But YAH! For only you to keep her number is totally unfair!” said Youngmin.

“I was going to share is sooner or later,” said Minwoo.

“When is soon Minwoo?” asked Kwangmin still gritting his teeth.

“As soon Junmei hyungnim reply my messages,” said Minwoo.

Jeongmin laughed. “Hyungnim?! That’s what you call her now?”

“How many nicknames are you going to give her, Minwoo goon?” asked Donghyun as he chuckled.

Hyunseong beside Donghyun couldn’t help to at least chuckle at the slightest.

Minwoo just pointed his two forefingers together innocently. “I’ll call her whatever I want. Now give me back my cellphone please!”

“Don’t give it back hyung! He’ll text Junmei again,” said Jeongmin protecting the cellphone in Donghyun’s hand.

“Ya! It’s not fair if Minwoo only could text her,” said Youngmin teasingly.

“Then why don’t you have her number, just give my cellphone back!”

“Can we?” asked Kwangmin. “Yes, can we?” asked Youngmin.

“Do what you like! It’s not like I took her number with her permission.”

“You mean, you took her number and she doesn’t know it’s you who’s texting her?” asked Jeongmin. “What a laugh! Junmei must’ve not known who she is receiving these from!”

“Yah! Don’t do this. It’ll be like intruding Junmei-shii’s privacy. So I’m gonna delete her number,” said Donghyun starting to delete the messages from Minwoo’s cellphone.

“NOOOOO!!!!” cried the maknaes.

“Hyung! Don’t… We want to always stay in touch with Junmei, please…” asked Kwangmin pleadingly.

“Yes, hyung… Pity us… We have worked at the café with Junmei almost everyday. Since she is now having days off weekends, can you at least understand the feelings of missing her we have towards her?” plead Youngmin, he was literally pleading onto Donghyun’s leg.

“YAH!”

Hyunseong only sighed and scoffed later seeing his dongsaes in such a sight. “What spoilt children you all look now.”

“Hyunseong hyung doesn’t need to interrupt. This is between us and the cellphone. I know you wouldn’t care to have Junmei’s number since you don’t like her. But Donghyun hyung… You want her number too, don’t you? You miss her don’t you…?” pleaded Kwangmin on Donghyun’s other leg beside Youngmin.

Both twins making their best pitiful faces.

Donghyun could only stare at them.

“Pfft! You guys!” Hyunseong scoffed with hands on hips.

“Actually Hyunseong wants Junmei’s number too,” added Minwoo.

“SHUT UP! Stop with the number business,” he said stomping off out of the dancing room.

The other members just watch him go without saying anything to add fuel to the fire. Back to Donghyun with the cellphone… “Please….?”

Donghyun let out a heavy sigh. ‘Ottoke…?’

X3

 

X3

DING DONG DING! The sound of Junmei’s house rang. She answered the door immediately and saw Kanna at her front door with a wide smile.

“Junmei ah!” she hugged Junmei with all her might.

Out of breath, Junmei tried to release the hug from Kanna, “Kanna… I can’t… breath!”

“OMO! Mianhe,” she giggled but the present her with a bouquet of white roses.

“Oh, kamsamnida. You didn’t need to trouble yourself.”

“But that’s not the only thing to be worried about,” she winked at Kanna. Junmei tilted her head in confusion. If it wasn’t the flowers to be surprised for, then what? “See who came.”

Junmei looked over Kanna’s shoulder to see a fairly tall guy in blue leather jacket over plain white shirt. He was also wearing blue denim trousers and his hair was evenly chestnut brown in a next-door guy’s kinda’ style. Junmei’s jaw opened slowly to see the figure standing in front of her house; a familiar face. “Minhyuk oppa…”

“Long time no see, Junmei-shii,” answered Minhyuk.

Kanna joined her brother and brought him up to Junmei’s doorstep. “What’s with the formalities? We’ve known each other such a long time now. Why so shy oppa?”

Both Junmei and  Minhyuk blushed and weakly smiled at each other.

“Nee, Junmei ah… My oppa wishes to talk to you and I’m sure he has lots to say. Why don’t you go on a date with him? Just for today.”

“BWOH?!” they both half-shouted.

Minhyuk half-covering his mouth smiled weakly back at Junmei. True he wanted to have a good long talk with Junmei, but not a date! “It’s not a date. But yea, let’s hang out and talk. There’s a lot catching up to do right Junmei?”

“Yes oppa,” answered Junmei shyly. How long has it been since she last seen him? “I’ll just inform my omma that I’m going out. Wait for a minute OK?”

Junmei then ran inside and put down the flowers in an empty vase somewhere thus running up to her omma’s room to tell her the news how Minhyuk had visited her. They wanted to hang out. Meanwhile, Kanna said, “Oppa, take care of Junmei OK?”

“Aren’t you joining us?” asked Minhyuk to his younger sister.

“Aniya. I want you two to do some catching up without me interrupting. Besides, I have some errand to do,” said Kanna teasingly to her brother.

“Arasso! Don’t get into trouble, understand,” he said caressing his sister’s hair gently.

Kanna smiled and took her leave. As soon she was out of sight, Junmei reappeared fully changed as well. Minhyuk was surprised when she was dressed into a yellow-denim sleeveless jacket with a long-sleeved white shirt underneath. She also wore light-blue denim-shorts which was barely up her knees showing some skin. “Uh… This looks weird.”

Minhyuk who was stunned to see the previous tomboyish looking girl was now dressed up a little girl-like was in front of him. “Uh.. Ani.. You are still Kim Junmei. That pink hair-clip completes it all.”

“Kamsamnida,” said Junmei.

“Let’s go, shall we?”

X3

 

X3

Kanna was on 14/3 Sunny Street, the same street where the Boyfriend Coffee House was. It was always there everytime she would pass by on the way to school and back. Even during weekends, like magic, she would be brought here for no particular reason. Like poles of a magnet, she felt attracted to this place. She let out a sigh when she noticed fewer customers coming in and out of the café. She suspected the few customers is because Boyfriend wasn’t working today. “So if Junmei isn’t at work her, so is Boyfriend.”

Then suddenly a big black van stopped in front of the café startling Kanna who was standing mindlessly. She turned around to see 6 gorgeous inside the van when the doors opened. She gasped, “Boyfriend!”

“OMO! Kanna noona?” said Kwangmin in startled manner. “What brings you here?” he asked.

“AH! Kanna noona! Anneyong haseyo!” said Minwoo smiling and waving at her.

Kanna bowed to them. “Anneyong haseyo.”

“Kanna-shii, how are you? It’s rare to see you here alone without Junmei,” said Donghyun.

“Ah…” ‘Junmei again?’ she thought. “I guess so.”

“Where is he?” asked Donghyun as the others members finished getting off the van.

“Oh, I don’t know. Enjoying his day off, I guess? Since it’s the weekend, he wants to get lots and lots of rest,” she said.

“Lazy bum,” muttered Hyunseong under his breath. “And we are here on a weekend for the café, he’s not. Why did we hire him here again, hyung?” he asked sarcastically.

“Hyung… be nice…” said Jeongmin hitting Hyunseong’s arm.

He was still grumpy since dismorning at Starship Company and had to abide orders to be at Boyfriend Coffee House under the President’s orders. But it was supposed to be a good thing this time which confused the other members why Hyunseong had to act so grouchy.

“What brings you here?” asked Kanna curiously.

“Obviously this is our café, we can come here whenever we want,” said Youngmin fiddling with his ipad playing Angry Birds.

Kanna was stammering. She never thought Youngmin could talk in such a cold manner.

“Ignore my hyung, he’s just tired,” said Kwangmin. Kanna just nodded.

“This is supposed to be a secret but we will be having a scout to be observing us tonight at this café when we hold a surprise performance,” said Minwoo grinning.

“A scout?” asked Kanna.

“Our president has managed to get us a new producer to make our next comeback. If we do well tonight, we might make it!” said Donghyun excitingly.

“Jinjja!!? That’s amazing news oppa!!” answered Kanna in such excitement she was also light on her feet; jumping up and down.

“It is, isn’t it?” said Donghyun and he saw a potential here. “I know! Since Kanna looks like a very big fan of Boyfriend, I’m sure you know a lot of friends who supports us, don’t you?”

She nodded so hurryingly the boys giggled.

“I want you to spread the word to all of your friends and get them to attend our special BF café performance tonight here at 8 o’clock. Can you do that?”

“I’m on it!” she replied.

The boys smiled and went inside preparing for the long evening. They also had to put up an advertisement on their Boyfriend Coffee House website to spread the word. Doing some waiter that day would also increase the fans attending the small concert at the café. So the plan was set but what about Kanna’s plan? She was waiting for a night like this set out her plan. Even though it should be a happy moment for the boys but this was also the chance that rarely comes along…

“I’m sorry Boyfriend, I can’t wait any longer. Hyunseong must remember all my suffering…”

 

On the other side of the neighbourhood, Junmei was having the time of her life with Minhyuk just hanging out and relaxing outdoors. Just talking, walking with a friend. No stress of work, no more school work to finish but just her and a friend eating ice-cream in a park.

After long walks and random conversations between Junmei and Minhyuk they finally sat down and cooled down into a more personal conversation.

“Hong long has it been since I last seen you Junmei? 3 years? 4 years?” asked Minhyuk.

Junmei stopped onto her chocolate ice-cream answered, “Around 4 years I guess.”

“I still remember you late father Junmei, he was a great man.”

“Gomawo… If you have the time, you can visit his grave.”

“Thank you,” replied Minhyuk giving another look at Junmei’s innocent complexion. He was about to ask, hesitant at first but managed to voice his words. “How’s your sister? Any news of her?”

This in return surprised Junmei. Her sister, Kim Mei Na, who she has seen for over 6 years couldn’t utter a word of her to Minhyuk.

“I’m sorry if I’m stressing you over a question like that. Forget it.”

“AH! Aniya… I’m sorry for troubling you…”

She remember so vividly her sister Meina, a huge lover of K-pop and all related. She was far more beautiful than Junmei and more popular, some call her the queenka of the school and can be considered a legend throughout her school during her time. Junmei was still a junior of Middle school and was considered nerdy and family-orientated unlike Meina who was always out with friend but surprisingly without a Boyfriend. She tried asking why but the answer never enlightened Junmei the slightest.

“I know! Junmei ah! Let’s go to this café on Sunny Street! I really want to try it out!” said Minhyuk grabbing Junmei’s hand dragging her onto her feet and started walking in a fast pace.

“Wh –what? Where? What café?”

X3

 

X3

A few minutes later, Junmei was taken aback to where Minhyuk has brought her. She couldn’t believe her eyes. “Are you sure it is this café, oppa?” looking at Minhyuk who couldn’t take his eyes of the brown coated walled café known as the famous Boyfriend Coffee House on Sunny Street.

He stepped in before Junmei could even add another word. “Wait oppa! You gotta’ be kidding me!” she tried to stop Minhyuk from entering the café but was warmly welcomed in by a waiter there.

“Welcome to Boyfriend Coffee House, please be seated,” said Jeongmin cheerfully. He didn’t notice Junmei who was hiding behind Minhyuk’s back carefully not to be suspected by the Boyfriend members.

‘Wae~? Why are they working today? Aren’t they supposed to work whenever I was around?’ she started worryingly about the situation, big time. It was really bad for her. She was dressed looking like a girl, and since she has already worked here for over 3 months and still in count, she is highly recognizable by Boyfriend already. ‘Pabo Junmei! Of cause they will recognize you like this! I need to get out of here.’

She tried to walk out of the café quietly but Minhyuk quickly grabbed her arm and insisted her to stay, “Are you worried you’ll be paying? Don’t be, it’s on me.”

He was smiling so brightly at her; she could never be rude to Minhyuk. He was too nice and so she couldn’t say no so she quickly took the menu and hid her face from view. Minhyuk ignoring Junmei’s odd manner called a nearby waiter to serve them.

“What can I get you two sir?” asked the waiter.

This voice was familiar to Junmei. Because she was so eager and curious, she took a quick peek to see the waiter’s face. She was correct! It was no other than, “Brickhead, Shim Hyunseong,” she muttered under her breath.

“What would you like to order?” he asked again not looking at the female customer.

‘At least he isn’t looking this way,’ thought Junmei in relief.

“Junmei, have you decided?” asked Minhyuk. With the mention of her name, she quickly kicked Minhyuk’s knee under the table made Minhyuk whimpered in pain. He was then dragged lower to Junmei’s perspective only to get scolded by her. He was confused anyway.

“Two chocolate fudge and Americano please,” said Minhyuk.

Hyunseong jotted everything down and made his way to the bar and told Kwangmin the order. Secretly, Hyunseong smirked. ‘Junmei? Our Kim Junmei of Boyfriend Coffee House is here with that guy? Who is she to be showing off her namja around here? Show off!’

Donghyun then was serving the customers when he also noticed a familiar figure among the customers. He couldn’t help to approach the person. “Anneyong haseyo,” he greeted warmly.

Junmei hid her face, ‘Aigoo~ Why are they being very tentative today? My cover will blow like this.’ She only let Minhyuk to answer them.

“Anneyong haseyo,” replied Minhyuk to the red-head waiter who smiled shyly when he eyed the girl beside him. Minhyuk just being protective of his sister’s bestfriend held her hand tightly giving Junmei a slight jump.

“We are having a special café performance tonight. If you are free, I would like to invite you to our special event tonight,” said Donghyun being professional.

“Are you performers?” he asked.

Donghyun and Junmei were surprised. There was also another person unaware of Boyfriend’s publicity besides someone who is almost alike; someone very near and alike indeed in that way.

“The performers are the waiters today and I. We are part of a boy-group called Boyfriend. As you know, this café is named after our group,” explained Donghyun.

“Cool! A K-pop group who owns a café and works there as well; very honourable indeed.”

Junmei couldn’t agree. She knows these boys so much longer than Minhyuk. Of cause after hearing that one line, one’s perspective would be like Minhyuk’s but to Junmei, it was on a whole different level of sub-conscious of this group. If she were any other ordinary customer, she would admire this group indeed even if she wasn’t a crazy fan-girl. If she wasn’t in an environment full of conspiracies of K-pop genre and fanatics of K-pop, she would be living her life as a normal teenage girl with no secrets and whatsoever, right?

“Please support us tonight, fighting!” with that Donghyun left them alone.

Junmei was surprised that her cover hasn’t blown away yet. Even when the other members were close to serving around her table, none of them were to bother or ask much of her but just be at to work at their normal course. Junmei was more relaxed this way and enjoyed her time a customer at Boyfriend café; this time, as a normal customer. Not pretending at all.

“Enjoying yourself?” asked Minhyuk.

Junmei smiled and nodded pleasingly.

From afar, Hyunseong observed the happily looking girl who looks like Junmei with full of anxiety. ‘She looks way happier like this. Cuter too…’ he inhaled deeper and strongly let go.

“Junmei, I miss you a lot being away from you. I’m only here for a couple of days. So, if I’m away, will you wait for me?” asked Minhyuk anticipating an answer.

Junmei looked into Minhyuk’s anticipation eyes and wondered what he meant by that, “Oppa, I don’t know what you are talking about. We are both very busy with our lives; of cause there will be times we have to go separate ways. Of cause we have to wait for another time to hang out like this.”

Minhyuk scratched his head not knowing how to put this so Junmei understood his point, “Junmei… You see, I –I actually… I li –lik…”

“You forgot this,” said Hyunseong putting down their bill on their table interrupting the confession.

Minhyuk and Junmei both surprised and equally let go their own sigh of frustration as if anticipating something big was about to happen.

“That’s one mean oppa…” said Minwoo from behind the kitchen with the twins who has been the third eye observers of the drama.

“Naughty dongsaes,” saidn Donghyun, face-palm.

Jeaongmin, hand on chin couldn’t agree more with Donghyun but also anticipated Hyunseong’ actions as well. “Well, we could see it coming anyway. Junmei hyung is one pretty boy.”

“What are you saying? Our Junmei is a girl!” said Youngmin nearly exclaiming but holding so much of his voice back to not let the cat out of the bag.

“Tsk tsk, Youngmin ah… Junmei, biologically is a girl but she’s still hiding the fact she is. She’s trying so hard to keep her secret from us. That’s why, we didn’t manage to talk to her today,” said Jeongmin feeling a bit discourage. Truthfully, he wanted to talk to Junmei a lot. He misses her!

“Poor hyungnim. Why don’t we just tell her that we know?” asked Minwoo.

“Because she doesn’t want us to know,” said Donghyun.

“Until the time comes Minwoo. Until the time comes,” said Kwangmin. “Junmei hyung, she will be ready to tell us and when the time comes, we will accept her no matter what.”

Kwangmin closed his eyes and imagine that particular day when Junmei was really honest to them about her gender and honest about herself. A time where Junmei will really love Boyfriend and Boyfriend loves her. ‘But when that time comes, that’s the most the difficult part. Who will Junmei chose amongst us, who she loves the most?’

Hyunseong received the payment from Minyhyuk and he bid his leave with Junmei. Before leaving so, as soon Hyunseong was about to walk to the counter, he heard her voice… “Do your best tonight. Boyfriend fighting!”

Hyunseong… He smiled satisfyingly.

 

To be continued… Ppyong!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Woa ~ ! One long chappy here. I told you it's going to be long. Sorry to all you lazy reader out there but I had to write it this way. I couln't stop. You should be glad I did because if I left this to continue on the original plan of outline I had in mind, it doesn't end here but I would insert what happens at Boyfriend's special cafe scout performance, the night where Kanna carries out her secret plan and more flooded mermories of Junmei about her family and past. There would also be hints to what really happened to Hyunseong's change of personality, what made the pure, innocent member of Boyfriend that turned him into this nerve-wreckking, and full of impatience kinda guy. So yea, that's a great loss in this chapter and that's the motif why I called this chapter "The hall of Reminiscence," so it can potray the memories both Hyunseong's and Junmei's past. But this all of could write for today for this chapter. I think the next chapter shall follow up this chapter's theme to explore the past of these two main characters.

So, what do you guys think about this chapter? Sorry if you feel it was kinda' rushed. It actually is, even for the ones before. I just like to write them through without rechecking them thoroughly how each chapter's plot connect with each other. I just write what I feel what need to be written. But I'm glad more people are enjoying my rushed work. Again, mianhe.... but kamsamnida! I'm still seeing more subs. I'm one very happy author of this one fanfic. Thumbs up to the ever-supporting Bestfriends! Cheomal kamsamnida!!! :D :D :D