AUTHOR'S NOTE

[DISCONTINUED] Boyfriend Coffee House

 

 

Annyeong haseyo yeorobun~~~

It has been a long time since we last met, hasn't it?

How have you all been lately?

First of all, I'm back inspired to write again and to continue this fanfic that has been on hiatus for a long time! I know I have neglected this fanfic so much and probably made all of you mad at me at some point for not updating.

Then, I'm really REALLY sorry.

*bows 90 degrees to readers*

But, I'm determined more than ever to keep this story alive and see it through the end. "Boyfriend Coffee House" is my first fanfic ever on Asianfanfic and personally it means a lot to me. When I first had it published, I wasn't expecting anything from it but I had readers and subbies who read and suscribed to this fanfic that kept me going by commenting and showing sincere support in my work. I never felt so happy so abandoning this fanfic shouldn't happen. It'll break my heart so I'll try to get up again and do my best to finish this fanfic even though I won't get enough rest. I even lost sleep through some of the chapters of this fanfic but it made me happy knowing I have readers who love what I write and I don't regret a single thing. However, it made me think and made me more determined to finish what I started.

I want to write again and meet my readers again through this fanfic.

I has been 3 years since I started this fanfic and I hope all of my readers will continue to support this fanfic as well as my other on-going fanfics. I really appriciate every single commentand I will try my best to reply to you. ^^

 

BOYFRIEND Fighting! BESTFRIEND JJANG!

Saranghae~ <3

 

 

Please do support my other fanfics:

 

My My Boyfriend [HIATUS] - Slowly in progress like this fanfic because I lost inspiration but I'll get this one up and updated for my loyal readers. Recommended for BESTFRIENDS and PINK PANDAS. The sibling fanfic of "Boyfriend Coffee Shop."

 

You Are My Starlight - A fanfic that gotten a comment by an Asianfanfic moderator. I was really surprised. It only has one chapter and I kinda' abandon it too but I'm hoping to continue it as soon as my two Boyfriend fanfics are on the right track and 85% finish. Recommended for STARLIGHTS and STAR1S.

 

Escape to Neverland ☆ A Shared Dream ☆ [Complete] - The first fanfic I ever finished here on Asianfanfic and sorta' proud of. Maybe rushed here and there but I put a lot of personal feelings into writing it so I highly recommend it to all readers of my work. A UKISS fanfic fot KISSMES.

 

Trouble in Neverland ♡ The Love Collage ♡ - It's a sequal fanfic to my first UKISS fanfic and it's on semi-hiatus. I plan on writing and updating it a the same time I'll be writing for my Boyfriend fanfics. It's going to be tough and to be honest this sequal is still rough around the edges but I only want the best for this fanfic as a follow up for "A Shared Dream" because I plan to make a Neverland series. Please support and anticipate a lot!

 

My Love, My Reason, Woo Sunghyun - Recommended for UKISS's Kevin wife, girlfriend, fans. It's a plotless fanfic (a bold attempt at one.) You'll understand when you read it. 

 

 

 

 

You know I love you right?

Please anticipate a chapter update soon~ ♡