One Fine Outing

[DISCONTINUED] Boyfriend Coffee House

Junmei glanced at the wall clock on the brown wooden walls of the coffee shop. It’s 2.30 PM and she was working at her normal course as a waiter as Boyfriend’s Coffee Shop. The boys were nowhere to be seen. Their joyfulness made her full so when they’re not there to work with her, the place just felt empty.

“Waiter-ssi, aren’t Boyfriend coming today?” asked one of the female customers.

“I’m afraid I don’t know about that,” said Junmei.

In response the customers just gave a depressing expression and sigh. To the extent Junmei admitted she was feeling the same way as them. Weird, but Junmei wanted to see them as well. But she probably understood the reason why they haven’t been visiting the shop recently due to preparations for their next album. As for her, the songs… She was almost done with the one she’s working on – The twin’s single… “….”

“What am I supposed to call you dear song?” she mumbled to herself fidgeting the music sheet she wrote behind the counter. It was already completed but she hasn’t had an idea what title she had to put.

Junmei glanced back at the wall clock. 2.50PM, a text message came in.

 

From: Jo Kwangmin.
To: Kim Junmei.

We’ll be waiting for you at Myeongdong. You better come, or else.
Annyeong! Ppyong~

 

“Aisshh! Jinjja!?” Junmei said in reaction the text message. Even a photo message came in with Youngmin wearing his casuals already outside somewhere. Junmei guessed it was at the bus stop; Kwangmin sent the text message while waiting for their ride to the destination but in the message, Youngmin seemed to not realize that his devilish twin took his picture.

“What to do? Should I go?” As much Junmei rejected Kwangmin’s idea, she thought that the twins were already ahead of plan.  She had no choice but to comply. She needs to request a leave.

 

On the other side of town… Youngmin looked at his twin as the bus arrived to pick them up at their stop.

“Kwangmin, hurry up and get on. Aiishh! You and that cellphone… You’re the one who wants me to go on this freaking outing with me,” he said.

Kwangmin hurriedly got on the bus putting away his cellphone. He just finished texting a few people and came back to the moment. His twin was really commanding today. They sat beside each other in the bus. There were not many people in the bus because it was a school day and the adults didn’t care much.

Youngmin turned to his twin again, “Where are we going again?”

“Myeongdong,” Kwangmin replied shortly.

“Wae?? This is rare of you taking me out.”

“We’re twins. There’s no harm to it,” said Kwangmin forming a small pout.

“Yah, don’t do that. I’m here already so make sure we enjoy this outing, arachi?” Youngmin just complied as he gazed out of the bus’s window. “Buurrr… It’s really weird for an outing. It’s super cold outside.”

Kwangmin smiled, laughed a little nodded. “Arraso Youngmin. We’ll definitely have fun. You just don’t know how much fun it’ll be when Junmei hyung will be joining us soon…”

 

X3

[[Chapter 13 – One Fine Outing.]]

X3

 

Minwoo was irritated by the silence. His hyungs were totally ignoring him. The twins have left the dorm a long time ago just after they returned from school that day. Being the upmost ‘goodie-good’ maknae he was, he tried so hard not to squeak a mischievous plan. He looks left and he looks right, the dorm was just too big and empty that day. He was unbelievably thrown back by the twins who had their own plans for the day while his hyungs simply decided to get as much rest as they can. Minwoo can’t sit still! He was bored!!

“AHH!! Ani.. Ani.. Ani!!! Hyung! Donghyun! Hyunseong! Jeongmin! Hyung hyung hyung!!!” he screeched stomping his feet as neighbours below them didn’t matter.

Slowly from inside of the dorm, Jeongmin peeked out through it. “Wae Minwoo ah?”

“Do you want to die?”?” asked Donghyun. “What’s all the racket about?”

“Aniii~ Aren’t you bored? The twins are out to Myeongdong and we aren’t? This is totally unfair, isn’t it?”

“What’s unfair?” asked Jeongmin. “It’s terribly cold outside and we’re warm and comfy inside, aren’t we?”

“Jeongmin hyung takes it easy because he’s gotten the chance to go to Hongdae once. So shut up,” said Minwoo bluntly which made Jeongmin bit his lip. Pouting at Minwoo; shoving himself inside the bedroom again.

“Do you need to be that rude Minwoo goon? You’re still the maknae,” said Donghyun.

Minwoo ran over to his oldest hyung and grab him by the arm; jumping up and down trying to persuade him with his best aegyo voice. “Hyung… I wanna go to Myeongdong as well!!!”

“Then why didn’t you go with the twins earlier?!” said Donghyun shrugging him off.

Hyunseong joined the leader and the maknae’s conversation. He couldn’t ignore it as it was too loud. “Waeyo?? Can’t you see this is the best time to rest? Why bother going out and tiring yourself again Minwoo ah?”

“Hyunseong hyung, you got a point but don’t you get the situation?” said Minwoo.

Hyunseong rubbed his eyes and looked at the serious maknae. “Huh?”

“If we feel so perfectly good to have a rest now, why do you think the twins would bother to go to a busy place like Myeongdong out in the cold weather? It’s Myeongdong out of all places! Perfect for a date!”

Both Hyunseong and Donghyun exchange quizzical glances.

“You mean Youngmin and Kwangmin are having an affair?!” they both said pointing fingers.

Minwoo face-palmed his forehead. He cannot believe how slow his hyungs can get. Probably they’re getting old he always thought. “Aisshh! Jinjja you two? I’m pretty sure they had invite Junmei hyung as well!”

“What?!” “What?” “WHAT??” the three said together. Even Jeongmin stood up in shock.

 

Youngmin was waiting for Kwangmin in the Myeongdong’s centre as he said he wanted to use the restroom. It was getting rather long of Youngmin waiting but Kwangmin told him to be patient but he was getting self-conscious. He was fully aware that he was an idol and would do his best not to attract too much attention. Eventhough Myeongdong is well-known for its business, maybe it was too busy for pass-byers to care for a young idol for them to pay attention too –which was a good thing.

Light footsteps approached him, “Youngmin?”

Youngmin who was being very idle listening to his ipod was surprised looking at the figure he saw. He stood up and greeted the person, “Ju –Junmei hyung… What are you here?”

“Ah… Kwangmin invited me here,” she replied.

“Really? Ah…” Youngmin gawk at himself. He gritted his teeth sensing the chilly and awkwardness between them. “What am I supposed to say now? We haven’t talked to each other for ages. Last time I’ve checked we had a bit of a disagreement. She still isn’t mad at me, is she? Ottoke?”

“Where’s Kwangmin?” they both said synchronising.

Both jaws dropped and they really had reached the highest level of awkwardness. Both exchanged those awkward stares; Youngmin giving her signals of starting the conversation.

“Kwangmin ah should be here any moment, shouldn’t he? He’s the outing planner,” she said putting both hands in her pockets.

“You’re right. He supposed to be here. Where that twin of mine has gone to?” he asked out loud hoping Kwangmin would pop out of nowhere to save the moment but a text message was sent to him instead. “AHH!”

Junmei jumped a little, surprised by Youngmin’s surprised voice. “What’s the matter?”

Youngmin showed his cellphone with Kwangmin’s message in it. Kwangmin told them to have a nice day around Myeongdong for he will only leave them two to make up but the interesting part about the message was that he had plan the trip from the beginning, “Please anticipate it? Bwoh??” Junmei said in confusion.

Not long after rambling about being ditched by the younger twin, a small young girl pulled Youngmin by his sleeve. Youngmin looked at the girl and gave a warming smile. “Oh hello there. Who are you?” he said bending down to her height. The girl said nothing but just gave him a piece of folded paper. Youngmin confused at first thought she wanted an autograph but she shook her head and ran away from him.

“What’s that all about?” asked Youngmin feeling a little hurt the girl wasn’t a fan.

“Well not everyone is your fan,” commented Junmei without any harmful intentions.

“That hurts,”he thought to himself; opening the note which only wrote ‘Stay warm – you’ll find your next destination 10 steps South East.’ “Bwoh? Is this what Kwangmin meant by plans? He’s giving clues now?”

Junmei took the clue from Youngmin and read it; she didn’t care what Youngmin thought and grabbed his hand and lead him South East. Youngmin got grumpy at first for Junmei just forcefully complied to his younger’s twin orders. He was the hyung for goodness sake and his dongsaeng was ditching them for some reason!

“Stop being so stubborn Youngmin ah. I’m sure Kwangmin is only being a good brother and wants you to be happy that’s why he’s doing this. Let’s just see where this getting us to and then we’ll just ask him,” she said. Youngmin made a small pout disapprovingly. “Sooner or later along the way, we’ll meet him so don’t sulk, OK?”

Youngmin seeing Junmei trying so hard to convince him melted all his stubbornness away; he found it rather cute. He nodded slowly and throws away the fit he was having for Kwangmin. Junmei smiled as they both looked around only to find themselves surrounded by stalls selling cotton and woollen items for the winter. They all were having a sale since winter was about to end. “Ah, so this what Kwangmin meant by keeping warm,” said Youngmin.

“Let’s check them out. Maybe our next clue is at one of the stalls,” said Junmei and they happily did so.

Junmei was right, at one of the stalls, the stall keeper was holding their next clue which lead them to their next destination. It goes on and they experienced many things – games, food and mostly just sight-seeing. When asked the people about who gave them the clues, they all just answered the same thing, “When they see my other self, please give them good time.”

“Maybe Kwangmin really wants me to get closer to Junmei hyung. I really should thank him later after this outing ends,”thought Youngmin enjoying himself. Since he wasn’t good at controlling his temper around people, he can be easily understood except for Kwangmin but he is able to open up to people who took their time to understand him. Which gave Junmei the golden opportunity and Youngmin wanted that.

 

Along the way, something caught Youngmin’s attention. He walked further away from Junmei’s side to the object of his interest leaving Junmei bewildered – walking unenticingly alone. Being the aware person Junmei was, she quickly noticed that Youngmin wasn’t following her trail anymore but was side-tracked to a short row of game machines famous as ‘crane games’.

“Is there something you like Youngmin?” asked Junmei taking a peek in one on the machines Youngmin stood in front of.

“Ani… Just looking,” Youngmin coldly reply.

There were quite a number of them at the sidewalk and different machines had different variety of toys and stuff animals. The one they were in front of had cute, medium-sized stuff plushies in bright colours that Junmei even took interest in.

Junmei to Youngmin’s surprise took out a coin and insert it into the machine and it began to move.

“Hey! I didn’t ask you to play this game,” said Youngmin sounding a bit angry.

“Uhuh… But Let me play anyway,” said Junmei.

After two attempts, Junmei caught a green leafy creature as a prize and showed it to Youngmin with a smile. “Look Youngmin, I won! I got this weird looking green alien.”

Youngmin blushed. He wanted to laugh but when Junmei released her aegyo like that, he had to supressed all his will on laughing to hide his redden cheeks. “J-junmei hyung… That’s Bulbasaur.”

“What? Bulbasooor?”

“Bulbasaur. It’s a Pokemon character in a cartoon, don’t you know that?”

“No, I don’t. What are Pokemon?” asked Junmei.

“Damn she’s naïve. Doesn’t she watch doesn’t she watch cartoons?” “What’s do you mean you don’t know Pokemon? It’s a very famous cartoon y’know,” expressed Youngmin. “Kids love them!”

“Well, sorry but I don’t watch cartoons. Besides, who’s the kid?” asked Junmei raising a quizzical eyebrow.

That made Youngmin’s shoulders jumped. “Uh… Kwangmin.”

By the mention of his name, both suddenly brought silence between them. It reminded why they were still here in Myeongdong. Youngmin’s lips were tightly sealed as ever. His eyes were looking sad.

Junmei had an idea, “Let’s get another one shall we?” She took out another coin and inserted it into the machine. The crane moved but the only one who was paying attention was Junmei. Youngmin barely sighed.

Junmei’s attempt to win another Pokemon plushie was hazardous. She fails quite a number of times until her fifth coin…

“Hyung… Why are you doing this?” asked Youngmin.

“I know you’re thinking about Kwangmin so let’s get him a souvenir. You said Kwangmin loves Pokemon, let’s win him one,” said Junmei.

“Nah… You don’t need to do that. He’s has plenty of those back in the dorm. You can’t imagine how piled up his bed is with Pikachu dolls.”

“Are they from the fans?” asked Junmei.

“I guess it would be silly for me to get him another one. Getting work up to get him a gift like some fan of his.”

Something came to Youngmin’s mind when Junmei said that. The way Junmei sounded wasn’t pleasing so he wondered if he said something to have hurt her. He clearly remembered Kwangmin telling him to treat Junmei nicely and today, he haven’t made one effort to accomplish that wish today… just yet.

“Mianhe Junmei,” he said under his breath.

“Hm…?” Junmei could barely hear Youngmin said something but the place was just too busy for whispering.

Youngmin step closer to the machine and lent on his hand to Junmei. “Here lemme’ try.”

Junmei smiled and lent him her last coin. Youngmin inserted it and start playing. Obviously he was aiming for the Pikachu doll because he knows very well Kwangmin’s favourite character. He spotted the one and only Pikachu doll whose tail is sticking up from the mountain of dolls but when Youngmin pushed the button to lower the crane, it didn’t grabbed the plushie he wanted.

In the end, something else came out. Junmei took it and held it in her hands. “This seems nice.”

Youngmin turned to her.

“It’s an orange lizard!” she said turning the doll’s head to him.

“That’s Charmander hyung,” said Youngmin giving up.

“Charmander huh? Fiery and hasty, just like you,” said Junmei giving the plushie a squeeze.

“Just like me? How can you compare Charmander and me?”

“I can tell Charmander is a fiery creature and fiery creatures are fierce and so are you.”

“I’m NOT fierce! I’m the face of Boyfriend – Boyfriend’s one and only Prince!”

Junmei formed and pout on her lips. “An Angst Prince I must say. You are definitely different to Kwangmin. Unlike you who rages easily and doesn’t think before saying anything…”

“Kwangmin also speaks before he thinks…”

“Don’t interrupt me… *coughs* Kwangmin is more thoughtful and considerate. You are also thoughtful and considerate but only when you want to. Kwangmin is because he needs to.”

“That’s a complex way of putting it,” said Youngmin feeling dissatisfied.

“But it’s true. To your fans, you can act all princey as you want but not many sees the person behind the counter who can be an airhead and fiercely demanding of others. Trust me, I saw…” said Junmei.

Youngmin chocked on his own saliva.

Kwangmin looking through his binoculars couldn’t help to let out a chuckle. “Junmei hyung is hilarious.”

Youngmin could only scratch the back of his head and admit defeat to Junmei’s explanation. There were more truths in her words than his. Impatiently, he turned around and walks away feeling embarrassed. Nobody ever told him about himself so boldly like that before so he took it as a first but he heard Junmei chuckled which made him shyer to face her now.

“Let’s just go.”

“Alrighty your highness,” Junmei teased; smirking along following behind ‘Princey’ Youngmin.

 

X3

 

X3

Two hours passed by and Kwangmin was always one step ahead of the pair who were enjoying themselves. He knows all he did was for Youngmin’s sake but he couldn’t hide that he was secretly jealous and wanted to have fun as well. He was surprised when suddenly four black figures approached him in a dangerous manner. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” he screamed in fear.

One of them covered his mouth and hushes him. He took off his shades and revealed his identity. Kwangmin let out a heavy sigh of relief as the four men in black revealed their identities.

“Ahh… Hyung! What in the world are you doing dressed up like stalkers?” he asked Donghyun.

Donghyun and the rest also took off their shades to reassure Kwangmin wasn’t in danger. They just found Kwangmin in Myeongdong after searching far and high.

“We thought we would never find you,” said Minwoo. “Where’s Youngmin?”

“Ah! You’re right!” Kwangmin readjusted his binoculars to his target. He saw that Youngmin and Junmei were on the move. “Hyungs! Minwoo ah, let’s move! Hurry!!!” Pulling the lot to another destination.

“Wh –what? What are you doing Kwangmin goon?” asked Donghyun. The rest were also lost with Kwangmin’s commands. They hid in another spot away from Youngmin.

While watching Youngmin who was with Junmei from a far and hidden spot where they couldn’t see them, Kwangmin explained everything to them.

“So basically you set up this date like the Amazing Race or something?” asked Donghyun making a conclusion.

“That’s so childish of you,” said Hyunseong.

“Wae? I just want them to have a fun time together cause I assume that Youngmin is feeling pressured lately. That’s all,” said Kwangmin feeling hurt by Hyunseong’s words.

“I can see that,” said Hyunseong.

“He’s really enjoying himself, no doubt,” said Jeongmin taking a peek through the binoculars.

“I’m so jealous… I want to have a date with Junmei hyung too,” said Minwoo pouting.

“What’s so fun about dating that unsure person anyway?” commented Hyunseong.

“Yea right Hyunseongiee~~” said the rest in synchronise.

Hyunseong felt a sharp pain just stabbed his chest when his team members that way. He was secretly focusing on Junmei’s care-free smile as she was treating Youngmin on their outing as well. He admitted that it really looked like a lot of fun. Not he’s complaining hanging out with his team members wasn’t fun but… “It’s quite amusing that he’s not being bothered by any crazy fans until now.”

“Speaking of that, when Kwangmin was walking around Meyongdong, nobody approached you or looking for you asking for signatures and stuff?” asked Donghyun.

Kwangmin shook his head denying it. “I’m completely fine.”

“That’s odd. The twins are the most popular members amongst us. At least half the crowd might have surrounded the both of you by now,” said Minwoo in a matter of fact.

“Aren’t we popular anymore?” asked Jeongmin pretending to be sad, sobbing onto Hyunseong’s shoulder. Hyunseong just patted the vocalist’s head understanding. “We’re forgotten!”

That realization just hit Hyunseong why they weren’t the centre of attention anymore. Boyfriend hasn’t made any comeback for months now, no appearance what so ever in any shows in South Korea, no requests –nothing. Nothing because of a certain someone.

“Chill down. Look at the bright side: we can actually walk outside with this kind of freedom for once,” said Donghyun trying to sound positive for the members. All of them gave a small nod to him in response but then they heard some fan-girls squealing from a distant.

By the call of the devil, they spotted some fans for the first time that day trying a so hard to approach Youngmin. Maybe a little to hard. “Uh…. An –annyeong… Youngminnie oppa…” said one of the girls to Youngmin.

“Anneyong haseyo,” replied Youngmin sheepishly giving his signature smile to the girls.

“Look at that! Youngmin is so wavering over those fan-girls; so lucky…” comment Jeongmin from afar.

“Isn’t that normal?” said Minwoo as a matter of fact.

Seeing the girls were too shy or scared to speak, Youngmin spoke up first, “How do you do? Are you a fan?”

The girls nodded. “Oppa, how are you been? We’ve missed you,” said one of the girls.

“I’m fine, thank you. Is there anything I can help you with?” he asked them.

The girls squealed in excitement having to speak with Yongmin – their idol. The all lent their notebooks and pens over to Youngmin for signatures and Youngmin gladly gave it to them.

Junmei was being quiet; watching the idol prince in action. Youngmin is different when it comes to dealing with his fans and dealing with his team members. In front of the fans, he shows so much charisma in contrast with his comrades where he always returns with a monotonous mood. “At least he knows what’s he’s doing. He’s good with the fans; that’s enough,” thought Junmei.

After signing a few signatures the girls bowed down and thanked Youngmin. Junmei couldn’t help but to be impressed. Youngmin showed her a rewarding smile. But before Youngmin could open up to speak more fan-girls came up to them and asked for signatures. It started with a small bunch but soon it became a crowd and it gotten worse. Fans, girls; pass-byers were making a fuss.

The group from afar detected trouble.

“Uh-oh, this is bad, we must save them,” said Hyunseong wanting to run into the scene but his arm was being held by Donghyun.

“Hyunseong, don’t be reckless. You know better than any of us if we showed up here and now,” he said giving a serious stare.

Hyunseong admits, the leader was right.

“But we can’t do nothing. Youngmin needs help! Come up with a plan and fast,” said Minwoo.

Kwangmin quickly rushed into the scene. He ran over the chaotic screaming fan-girls whose attention was really rooted to Youngmin taking pictures, fighting over his signature pulled a certain someone out of it. That person looked messily up with squinted eyes to Kwangmin’s reassuring gaze.

“Junmei hyung… Gwenchana?” asked Kwangmin.

“I’m fine. But we must help Youngmin!” said Junmei.

“I got an idea. Got that song you wrote for us?”

“I didn’t bring it,” she replied. Kwangmin lost hope. “I got it in my head, I did.”

Kwangmin’s smile lighted up. “That’s all we need.”

With the help of some random street band, Junmei borrowed an electrical guitar. Jeongmin and Donghyun who could also play instruments put on disguises grabbed each a keyboard to play backup. Junmei gave both Jeongmin and Donghyun instructions and a tempo on what they’ll be playing. Kwangmin grabbed himself a microphone and signalled an ‘OK’ as he was ready.

The music started playing and slowly the crowed paused to revert their attention to the catchy intro music. Youngmin was relieved when they stopped doing what they were doing! And actually found something else to pay attention but he also notices something else. Aside it was a four person band, one of them was none other than his twin; Jo Kwangmin.

“Hello citizens on Myeongdong,” said Kwangmin as they also replied ‘Hello’ to him. “As you see, it’s me Jo Kwangmin! Do you miss me???”

“Nae!!!” They answered.

“Pssh! Kwangmin has just as much pride like his twin,”thought Junmei.

“The reason I, I mean ‘we’ are here is to introduce to you our newest song created by someone important to us,” announced Kwangmin.

“Bwoh?” Junmei was surprised.

Kwangmin took Junmei by the shoulder and announced, “Kim Junmei, our Bestest Friend!! Give our Bestfriend a round of applause!”

The crowd of Bestfriends applauded and Youngmin automatically clapped in as well. Kwangmin seeing how surprised and unconscious he was decided it was time to call him over as well.

“Youngmin ah! What are you doing over there? Palli~ Get yourself over here!” called Kwangmin.

Youngmin snapped back into reality and hurried over. He grabbed his twin to whisper to him, “What’s all this about… ‘Introducing our new song’? We have no song!”

“But we do!! Junmei hyung composed it,” said Kwangmin.

“Well I don’t know it. How on Earth I’m supposed to sing it?” asked Youngmin feeling awfully worried.

“Then follow my voice,” said Junmei.

“You can do it,” said Donghyun and Donghyun from behind.

“Hyu –hyung?” Youngmin jumped a little in surprised. “I would have guessed.”

 

The real music began: (A/N: You shall begin to imagine what kind of lyrics the twins singing because I the author is no composer.) Kwangmin starts rapping. The rap he made up by Junmei’s approval tells a story of the naïve traveller who isn’t content with his life. Kwangmin refers that traveller as himself because he’s the dongsaeng and wanted to find his comfort or somebody to lean on to or love – who he refers to his hyung; or in this case Youngmin.

Piano keys bridge signalling the vocal parts were coming up and Youngmin’s eyes never left Junmei since the song started so that when it was his turn in the song, he won’t mess it up. Junmei looked at him and started singing softly and Youngmin helped to himself to sing the words that follow.

Youngmin sings the part of the same traveller only his conscious. Words like “I’m always there, you just don’t know it,” were implied obviously and the girls fan-girling over it thinking how sweet it sounded – just loving the brotherly love the Jo twins have. There was also a part in his lines telling he plays the role of growing up that someday he will lead and guide the traveller a.k.a Kwangmin and someday to better understand their relationship whether they were more than brothers, they were also friends; bestfriends and comrades of the same team – Boyfriend.

Kwangmin finished the song with his epic rap with his last line, “Up and down, up till now! This is Boyfriend!”

The audience cheered and applauded greatly. The five stood together in a line and bowed back to the audience or you could say crowd.

“They like it,” said Youngmin obviously couldn’t believe himself.

Kwangmin patted his twin’s back and lean closer to Youngmin’s ear to whisper, “They loved it.”

They both chuckled.

X3

 

X3

It was back home they were going and the mini performance they held Myeongdong couldn’t leave their conversation; well all in all, one was very excited chirping about it.

“That was really awesome! I wish I could have rapped along too! Oh and Oh! And Youngmin certainly improved so much on his vocals. You got that manly aura out of ya’ this time,” chirped Minwoo elbowing Youngmin showering him with praises.

“Stop it Minwoo, you’re embarrassing him,” said Kwangmin covering for his twin.

“Talk about embarrassing Youngmin. Minwoo should also stop acting like this, it’s embarrassing me cause I’m the leader,” said Donghyun.

“You gotta admit, for the ‘old man’ who hasn’t play the piano for a long time could play live impromptu,” said Minwoo – another praise.

“Shut it Minwoo, that’s enough,” said Donghyun scolding him teasingly.

All of the members including Junmei laughed at the leader-maknae couple.

“I was impressed by the song,” said Hyunseong.

Junmei smiled when Hyunseong said so.

“Just impressed hyung? It was franticly impressive! That song you wrote was a piece of art! It’s so going to hit the charts when our next album releases,” said Jeongmin showering his praises onto Junmei.

“Youngmin? What do you think about the song? You had to follow every word from Junmei’s mou-” Jeongmin wanted to finish his sentence but Youngmin stood at the back of the group quite stunned for the group to be confused why he did.

“Youngmin ah, gwenchana?” asked Kwangmin.

“Wh –what did you say Jeongmin hyung?” asked Youngmin.

“I said the song is going to be a hit,” replayed Jeongmin.

“No… I mean, the song… th- the album…” Youngmin said stumbling between his words trying to recollect something. “The song… is going to appear in the album?”

“Uh… Yea, the manager explained to us the other day, didn’t he? The line-up track list that’s going to be in our next album; you seem to be unaware that you and Kwangmin will be having your own song to record soon,” said Donghyun.

“Youngmin goon, don’t tell me… You didn’t know,” said Hyunseong stating the obvious.

“Youngmin!” Kwangmin shouted.

Youngmin laughed nervously… “Of cause!! How could I’ve forget? Of cause I know about our own new single for our next album Kwamgmin ah~”

Junmei narrowed her eyes. “Youngmin, you horrible liar.”

Youngmin froze up, “Junmei hyung… uh…”

Kwangmin took his twin’s arm which was slung over his shoulder off him and gave a one of his angry stares as well. “Is this why you went off and ripped your own song script that Junmei hyung wrote?” Kwangmin was mad and his arms were crossed around his chest.

“YOU DID WHAT???” the other members shouted at Youngmin synchronizing.

Junmei walked off ignoring Youngmin. “No wonder I couldn’t find my music sheets. All my hard work…”

“Ju –junmei hyung! Wait… I’m sorry!” said Youngmin.

“You’re not so clever after all Youngmin,” said Minwoo preparing his knuckles.

“Now can I return the favour Youngmin?” said Jeongmin also doing the same as Minwoo ready to beat Youngmin.

“Minwoo… Jeongmin hyung… Don’t be hasty now…” Youngmin said nervously but was scared of the two and run! The two chased Youngmin around.

“Should we leave them like this hyung?” asked Hyunseong who was 50/50 worried of the outcome.

“Leave them. They aren’t going to hurt Youngmin for real anyway,” said Donghyun. “Say, how come Youngmin doesn’t know about your new single?” he asked Kwangmin.

Kwangmin just watching Youngmin avoiding fists and air punches from Jeongmin and Minwoo could actually find a reason to smile. To him, Youngmin was still Youngmin – his brother who is slowly growing up with him beside him. “Knowing Youngmin, he probably fell asleep while listening to Manager ssi.”

“Good answer.”

“Have you decided on the title of the song you both sang?” asked Hyunseong.

“Yup,” said Kwangmin smiling. Kwangmin couldn’t bother giving eye contact with his hyungs when his ‘important person’ is slowly walking a far distance from the Boyfriend group. He hugged the Bulbasour plushie tighter. “It’s called… ‘Find Me Here’.” Kwangmin clutched his cloth near his left chest. “Right here, my heart.”

 

 

To Be Continued… Ppyong!