The Music We Share

[DISCONTINUED] Boyfriend Coffee House

 

Around 4 months ago…

Seoul’s Kansas High School’s school bell rang ending the schooling session for that day. Kansas High School was filled with students of the high class reputation and it was also the school of the female student Park Hye Ri, 16 – 1st year High School. Putting away her books into her bag, she was expecting that her father was already in front of the school ready to pick her up.

Her cellphone vibrated; it was a message from her father alright saying, “I’ll be running a little late. Mianhe, please wait for me.” She sighed. She didn’t mind waiting but she gets awfully lonely.

Her days were getting disturbing as some of the students are acting rather differently towards her lately. She heard a rumour that she was listed in the poll of unwanted wannabes at her school. She was only a freshmen but her name was already famous. ‘I know what’s bothering them. I don’t need to care or even bother. They’re just jealous of me.’ She turned to her friend who sits beside her in class.

“Jisun ah, want to come to my house today? We can discuss further about that band’s you’re looking for,” said Hyemi lightly.

Jisun’s eyes sparkle. “Jinjja?!”

She was ready to pick up her bag to accept them invitation. Hyeri was well-known and very helpful to her K-pop loving friends to get their latest merchandises. But Jisun’s arm was held back by another friend who was with her; her so called other friends or gang. She saw the look on their faces. She returned the expression to Hyeri with pain.

“Mianhe Hyeri ah, but I forgot I got an appointment elsewhere,” said Jisun.

The other girls stood up as well as Jisun leaving the classroom. Hyeri just watched them leave slowly following behind until the classroom door. She even get glimpse of their conversation.

“I told you not to get close to her. She’s a bad omen.”

“You’ll get picked on if you befriend her.”

“Just because she’s the daughter of a famous music company, she can show off…”

‘Is that all they have to say about me? I’m not like that, am I?’ Hyeri’s mood went down into the dumps.

She knew everyone in school talks about her family background. Koreans can’t get away from K-pop and being in a family of the Music Industry most influential people can be rather a jackpot to many people. Hyeri was either really lucky or just plain bad luck. She thought she could get around in a rich high school but it was harder than it looks. She walks pass the school gates when she heard her name being called. Faint at first but was getting clearer and clearer.

“Hyeri ah… It’s me,” said a tall figure from behind her.

Hyeri turned abruptly around to find a tall guy in a black winter coat. Half of his face was covered with dark blue woollen scarf. Only his eyes and hair was seen. Hyeri’s face turned happier as she recognized the person in front of her. “Hyunseong oppa!”

“Shhh… I came here without anyone knowing, OK? So let’s get out of here,” Hyunseong grabbed Hyeri’s hand and made out of the school’s compound in a jiffy.

It was Hyunseong’s idea of having fun. Hyeri couldn’t be more overjoyed. Hyeri and Hyunseong have been friends for over a month now. Their friendship developed so fast, they enjoyed breaking the rules of idol-star relations secretly like this…

X3

[[Chapter 10 – The Music We Share]]

X3

Hyeri told Hyunseong to sit nearby as she bought them both deliciously warm crepes from a van-cart. Hyunseong was dressed warmly as the cold was really kicking in. After Hyeri joined him giving him his share of the crepes, Hyeri sat down beside him opening a conversation.

“Oppa, I was really surprised when you came to my school. Isn’t it dangerous to come out here alone?”

After taking a bite, he replied, “It can be but I’m still safe now.”

“Fans will be chasing after you,” she said being worried.

Hyunseong patted her head. “Gwenchana yo. I’m not as popular as Youngmin and Kwangmin or even as talented as Minwoo. Donghyun is far more recognized than me, even Jeongmin is quite recognizable. I’m not like the rest of Boyfriend. I’m hardly recognizable,” said Hyunseong.

“Ani yo~ I recognize you even when you’re all dressed up covering your face like this.”

“It’s because we’re good friends you’re able to spot me quickly,” said Hyunseong hitting Hyeri’s ticklish spot at her hips breaking a giggle between them. “But it’s true. Even just like this, no one suspects me being a world-class Idol. I’m not well-known.”

“That’s wrong oppa. If you’re not well-known, Boyfriend won’t be as it is right now,” said Hyeri. She stood up and looked at Hyunseong with eyes of full-determination. “Shim Hyunseong is the main vocalist of Boyfriend; shy but very charismatic! He will soon become the most talented singer and entertainer in Korea and world-wide!”

Hyunseong’s jaw opened slowly when Hyeri said that. Little by little, he was moved by her words. That was something Hyunseong likes a lot about her. It wasn’t that he was ignored completely by the fan-club Bestfriend but it was Hyeri’s determination to always contact him during free time, wait for his reply late at night and even visit him at Starship Company between their busy schedules. So young, but strong-willed inspired Hyunseong to keep being good friends with Hyeri.

CLICK! CLICK! The camera goes. Hyunseong heard that and looked for where those cameras came from. He was very sensitive to camera even the sounds they made. Being drown in doubt of their safety, Hyunseong took Hyeri’s hand again and made a run for it. Hyeri was surprised with Hyunseong’s actions.

“Oppa! Where are we going all of a sudden?” she asked as Hyunseong pulled her to run, breaking through the crowd.

Hyunseong ignored Hyeri’s question and continued running with her in hand. Hyeri was worried when he didn’t reply. She suspected something was wrong so she complied.

They finally stopped at a traffic light junction. They both panted; exhausted.

Hyunseong turned to exhausted Hyeri, “Mian Hyeri ah. I think we were stalked.”

Hyeri forced a smile, “Mmm… I thought that was the case when you did that. It’s OK.”

Hyunseong was both happy and pitiful towards Hyeri. He tried to be both a friend and an icon for Hyeri but it was difficult under the circumstances to have if he was a K-pop Idol. “I’m being very selfish of treating you this way.”

“Why oppa sounds so sad? I’m not sad at all and you’re not at all selfish.”

“I am Hyeri ah. Face the fact, I’m not allowed to be biased with my fans but what I am doing right now is wrong! I’m being unfair to my career, to my fans and even my group-mates.” Hyunseong cupped Hyeri’s almost sullen face who was taken aback for his confession. “I know how lonely you have been but I wish for you to find happiness elsewhere, someone who can love you more than I could give to you.”

“Is oppa trying to tell me I must love someone else?” asked Hyeri.

“I’m sorry I cannot reply the feelings you have for me,” said Hyunseong and he left Hyeri in dismay and turned to cross the road.

He didn’t noticed half-way the traffic lights turned green and an impatient driver drove his car dashingly towards Hyunseong’s direction. Hyunseong saw the car coming his way but was too stunned to react or to run when he heard Hyeri’s voice, “OPPA!!!”

CRASH!!!

The next thing Hyunseong noticed, Hyeri was lying motionless in front of him. She made a run to push Hyunseong out of danger just in time to save his life, but in return… Her life… Hyunseong’s mind went blank when he saw thick read liquid coming out from Hyeri’s body slowly.

After that, Hyunseong couldn’t remember what happened that day. Only sirens were heard shortly afterwards. The crowd suspected something wrong; very wrong…

X3

 

X3

Back to the present…

It was early in the morning when Junmei woke up that Sunday. She knew Hyunseong was being sleeping soundly in her living room on the sofa. As she got up, she found a text message from the same unknown number but this time, the sender stated who he was:

Junmei hyung… Hyunseong went missing after our performance last night. He wasn’t feeling well so we are very worried about him for running away from us. Please contact us if you hear any news from him.

-No Minwoo-

‘Minwoo ah, was it? I need to text back to tell him he’s safe at my house.’  She went downstairs, finding Hyunseong still sound asleep and decided to take a wet towel and wipe his sweaty fore-head. She took his temperature and was relieved his fever was getting better.

“Hyunseong ah, don’t make me worried like this,” said Junmei to herself sitting beside the sofa. She curdle herself; hugging her knees. “I know you say a lot of weird things but when you’re sick, you get even weirder.” She recalled last night’s incident.

“Would you be my Bestfriend?” he said.

Junmei shook her head in denial. “Aigoo… What did I expect from a brickhead?” Again, ruffling her hair.

Her omma bid her goodmorning startled her but wasn’t surprise with Hyunseong being in their house. “Chingu Junmei ah?”

“Yes omma.”

“He looks like he’s in pain…”

“I relieved his fever a little,” said Junmei.

“I meant his expression Junmei ah. I can tell he was crying a lot from before. Even his lips didn’t have that curve as someone who would smile all the time.”

“How could you tell omma?” asked Junmei.

“Well, it’s the little detail of someone who is close to you and you could distinguish if you look closely. It seems like your chingu isn’t handling things well. What kind of person is he?” asked her omma.

“Like you said, he isn’t the one who smiles often,” as Junmei recalls her days working at the café. “He can be very distant at times. He can’t express himself well, omma.”

Junmei’s omma patted Junmei’s head and smiled. “You better keep an eye on him then because I think he didn’t come here without a reason if he’s feeling down. If you really treasure him as a friend, you must make him happy.”

Junmei turned confused.

“He trusts you Junmei ah…”

Junmei’s mind lit up a spark when…

DING DONG DING! The doorbell rang. Junmei went to get the door.

It was the rest of the Boyfriend members with Manager Jung. “Junmei!!!” they applauded together.

Junmei invited them in and apologized for the inconvenient of space in their living room. Donghyun and the rest saw Hyunseong still fast asleep keeping very quiet so he could continue his rest.

“I’m sorry if Hyunseong was being a bother to you last night,” said Manager Jung.

“Ani… It’s fine by me,” replied Junmei.

“Junmei hyung, we’re really glad that he came here,” said Minwoo.

“We just knew he would some here. It’s the only place left to go around this neighbourhood,” said Kwangmin. He looked to his twin who was about to say something.

“The company is really far away, so is our dorm…” said Youngmin.

Donghyun turned back his eye-contact and met Junmei’s. “Junmei-shii, kamsamnida.”

Manager Jung broke the awkward silence between the all but it was still no good news to hear. “Since everyone is here. I think I need to tell you something very important.”

All of their attention turned to Manager Jung.

“Please bear with me when I tell you the unpleasant news but I think it is important for you to know this. It’s about your new producer, and it’s not going to work smoothly as it is.”

“Wae yo?” asked Minwoo.

“Did we lose another opportunity?” asked Jeongmin seeing the manager’s serious expression.

“No, we still hold a contract with him but one of the scouts last night was the supposed-to-be-composer of your new album. He saw what happened last night and bid for his redraw from the contract. We have no composer for now to give us new songs to perform,” told the Manager.

Everyone was hurt. Even Junmei who wasn’t apart from it was also hurt. Somehow she could feel it through looking at each of Boyfriend’s pained faces. It was another great lost for them, she knew. They’ve been waiting too long for a comeback. But now, there was no composer, maybe the producer will take back the contract if nobody is willing to work with Boyfriend to write new songs for them.

“If only we can make our own music,” sighed Youngmin.

“I’ve been writing lyrics,” said Kwangmin.

“Thanks Kwangmin ah, but lyrics coming from a rapper from a group won’t be able to convince the producer,” said Manager Jung. He appreciate what Kwangmin had suggested but they had to face reality, they were still rookies.

Junmei’s omma came out from the kitchen bringing everyone a drink. Junmei helped her omma settled the drinks for everyone. Junmei’s omma saw the depression in everyone’s faces and knew what had gone wrong. She had been ears-dropping.

“If you want lyrics… A new song for your album, maybe I can help,” she said.

“Omma… We appreciate the help but what can you do?” said Junmei.

She was startled! “Junmei ah! You haven’t forgotten who your mother is, have you?”

“Wh –what?”

“Please wait for a minute,” she said as she rushed upstairs to get something.

Besides Junmei, everybody else was also curious to what Junmei’s mother was planning to give. As she returned downstairs, she handed Junmei sheets and sheet of old music notes scribbled down. Junmei couldn’t be more amazed.

“Isn’t this appa’s old work?” asked Junmei.

“Yes, use them as you please. He still keeps his old works in this house. Some are even unpublished and I think it could help even a little if you are planning on producing a new album if you must. I thought they will never be used again but I’m glad they will!”

Manager Jung asked for the music sheets from Junmei. She gladly gave them to him. As everyone knew, Junmei’s father was a composer himself and wrote good music in his era. If the music was correct as Junmei’s mother described, they could produce a new song out of old work which hasn’t been discovered yet.

“This work is amazing! We will try it! Cheomal kamsamnida,” said Manager Jung.

 

Hyunseong slowly opened his eyes. His head felt heavy but he had to wake up from his deep slumber. When he could grasp his senses back, he could faintly see the Boyfriend members in front of him. ‘They’re here?’ He continued to look around and here them cheerfully chattering; playfully teasing each other. He could hear Junmei’s voice scolding them as she told them not to disturb her concentration playing the piano. Yes, in her living room had a piano.

He listened to fine music played on the piano and could feel being brought into a different motion. Smooth a first then that calm music had mixed with an up-beat. He could tell, Junmei is playing the piano very well. He stood up slowly and quietly approaching his group-mates. He put his hands on Minwoo and Jeongmin’s shoulder.

“Ah! Hyung! You’re finally awake!” said Jeongmin feeling so happy he had to hug him. Hyunseong replied his hug forcing a weak smile.

“Hyung, gwenchana? How are you feeling now?” asked Minwoo.

“I’m fine,” he simply replied to them.

“You must rest more Hyunseong,” said Donghyun taking him back to the sofa. Junmei attention followed them.

“Hyunseong ah! My omma cooked breakfast for you. Do eat something, nae?” said Junmei to Hyunseong who sat looking emotionless on the sofa.

He nodded.

Donhyun sat beside him for a short talk. “Hyunseong ah, isn’t this song the best? It’s going to be our new single.”

“Bwoh?” This was new to him.

“Although it is not comfirmed yet, but we’ll manage to consult with the company and the producers to let us make this song,” explained Donghyun.

“Why Junmei is doing this for us?”

Donghyun thought Hyunseong’s question was questionable as well. “Hmm… Who knows? Maybe she’s found new motivation to expand her music talents again.”

Hyunseong bit a lip. This was a good thing, right? “I like the music too…”

“I bet you’ll have fun singing it soon…”

“You mean ‘we’…”

They both came to an understanding as smiled together.

X3

 

X3

A few days later, when Starship Entertainment finally found out that Boyfriend had signed a contract with a producer but with not support of the composer, Manager Jung with Donghyun were called to a small meeting with the Producer, Baek Yin Kwang to discuss things through. Surprisingly to Starship’s president’s amusement, a rookie player; an outsider was also brought into the discussion room – Junmei.

“Why is this kid here?” asked the company’s president.

“I believe this kid can solve our problems sir. I beg for my deepest apologies,” said manager Jung.

“Let him be here, as long he doesn’t interfere with our business,” said Yinkwang with hands supporting his chin. He eyed Junmei very closely. “I’m sure he’s absolutely aware of all the circumstances of getting involved into our industry.”

Junmei could only make a small bow showing respect but still remained silent.

“Only in the affairs of Boyfriend sir,” said Manager Jung. “Even the leader is here.”

Donghyun who kept Junmei beside him bowed to his superiors.

With that, the discussion started…

 

With the three maknaes, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin going for early orientation at their school, Hyunseong accompanied by Jeongmin stood outside the meeting room anxiously. They were both frustrated they weren’t allowed to enter the discussion. It was only enough with Donghyun and Junmei inside.

“Will Junmei hyung be alright?” asked Jeongmin.

“I wonder that myself,” answered Hyunseong. But… “Jeongmin ah, don’t you have school.”

“So the graduated one finally asks… Just for today, I’ll be by your side, OK?”

“I’ll be fine either way Jeongmin,” said Hyunseong who picked up Jeongmin’s hand off his lean shoulder.

Jeongmin pouted to Hyunseong’s cold reaction. He couldn’t even get close to his own hyung?

 

“What are your suggestions for the new album President sir?” asked Yinkwang.

“Proceed as it is. Just like the past 3 single albums, create a more vibe; new concept for the boys but with 1 opening song and two new singles,” replied the president.

Donghyun bit his lip. It wasn’t anything different but he was more anxious to know what new concept they will probably do next after their 3rd single. “I’ll Be There.”

“From Boyfriend’s cute concept, to Don’t Touch My Girl and their latest single, I’ll Be There. Let’s further the message Boyfriend tries to convey with the next album. Since it’s an early start of the year, the most likely concept favoured by fans these days will be something fresh!” said the president.

“The majority of Bestfriends are among young teens, age group 10 to 15… And more fans coming from the age group above that. What would fit them as these fans are still in school? It’s the New Year and they are busily getting ready for school and whatnot,” explained Manager Jung busily typing on his laptop.

“What are you trying to imply Mr Jung?” asked the president.

But Yinkwang interrupted the question, “I heard the rookie already wrote a song…”

That peeked the president’s interest very much and turned his attention to Junmei.

Junmei was startled when she heard she was summoned. “I haven’t written anything but my late father composed a song I think would be really good for Boyfriend to perform after so long.”

“Keep talking…”

“I heard your father is a famous composer, you must have his talents for Manager Jung was so confident to have brought you here,” said Yinkwang.

“I don’t know about that but I have confidence in these boys to promote my late father’s song beautifully,” said Junmei.

“Do you have an idea what the song promotes?” asked the president.

“The song is up-beat but is very refreshing every time it is played. So, if we’re talking about a new concept to attract the fans of Boyfriend to listen to their music again, the new album must be something warm and lovely; something that can relate back to the lives of the fans.”

As Junmei explained about concepts and themes that would suit Boyfriend, her head was filled with days she has spent with Boyfriend at the Boyfriend Coffee Shop. After school, no matter how tired and frustrated she was, she would always see Jeongmin’s widest grin welcoming her to work at the entrance of the café. Donghyun would write the new specials’ on the menu’s board. Minwoo was teasing the twins everywhere, anytime. Youngmin will always be working hard to keep the atmosphere in the shop lively. Kwangmin on the other hand was always behind the coffee bar whipping his best cup of coffee for the customers. Last but not least, Hyunseong, although quiet he was there to lend Junmei a helping hand waiting tables, serving the customers’ orders when the items were too many for her to carry alone. Then she realized how many customers she had made in that shop eventhough at the end of each day she would sweat and complain. Boyfriend has never disregarded what they did to fulfil their customers’ wishes and requests.

‘After they start working on their new album, will they stop working at the coffee house?’ DOUBLE TAKE BACK! Another thing to take into Junmei’s account. “Bestfriend.”

“Bwoh?” the floor asked. Even Donghyun was surprised.

“Let the new album be named ‘Bestfriend’. It will keep the fans secure with Boyfriend’s message that they will always be there to make another day of their lives happy and special because they have someone to rely on. Someone to greet them and make them smile no matter how difficult life’s challenges hit them,” explained Junmei.

“I think that’s a wonderful idea,” supported Donghyun giving a big smile.

The president typed into computer. His serious expression made them curious; anxious.

“The main song will be Bestfriend? As in the name of their fan-base? Isn’t that a little too cliché?” asked Yinkwang.

“Since the fans of Boyfriend as still young, I don’t see why we should make things complicated,” said Manager Jung.

“I was thinking… Hyunseong needs his own single in this new album,” said Donghyun.

The two heads turned to Donghyun, eyes narrowed with frightening auras.

“I mean… As the main vocal of the group, I think he could need the extra boost to raise his popularity. He has the talent and I’m sure many have seen his charisma from the last album. I believe Hyunseong would do well if he’s given a chance to sing his own single and be insert in this album,” said Donghyun.

“If you do that, it won’t be fair for the other members. Have you considered Jeongmin, another vocalist in the group who I believe had much more potential to make his of debut single?” asked Yinkwang being all commerce with the sales of the new album in mind. He continued, “If anyone has the potential to make sales by making their own debut single, it would be the Jo twins who conquer the biggest part of the influencing the band’s reputation.”

That gave both Donghyun and Manager Jung a shock and sighed deeply. There was no wrong in Yinkwang’s words since he has experience making songs and albums he worked with many K-pop singers sell and become top-rankers.

“I will bet on Hyunseong’s debut single,” said Junmei confidently.

“Junmei-shii,” the Manager spoke.

“Don’t say you simply believe kid. You can’t make sales just by believing. Your idea for the album’s concept is good but I beg to differ this,” said Yinkwang.

Junmei saw the seriousness in Yingkwang eyes but she differ them to the president’s. “Mr President sir, I may not have greater knowledge in this business but I have experienced enough all my life with music from my father and have been through the eyes of the fans myself. No matter how durable it looks for the least influenced member of Boyfriend to make a solo debut but please believe in him. He has more talent and charisma than he looks. I can find the perfect tune in my late father’s work which will fit him perfectly and make the album a selling success!”

“Don’t speak basically on opinionated statements.”

“This album means a lot to every one of them. I’m sure it will mean a lot to Hyunseong ah as well if he gets this part. There are more fans than you count on your statistics that can’t wait for his comeback as the main vocalist of the group Mr president sir,” said Junmei.

The president gave them a cold long stare at first but his fingers moved again. Typing something in his laptop. “Are you sure this plan will succeed?”

“Positive,” said Junmei.

‘Junmei is being too confident even I’m scared,’thought Donghyun.

“Let me finalize this then, the new Boyfriend album, 4th full-length album!”

“Full-length?” Donghyun’s and Manager Jung’s eyes widen. They used to do mini albums before and now the president is approving them to produce a full-length album for them?

“There will be 5 tracks all together. The first song is an preview song or opening. Second, their comeback song most known as the album’s song, ‘Bestfriend’. The third song will be the second group song, something in contrasting to the first group song. The forth song, will be a special duet song between Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin.”

“The Jo twins performing a duet?” asked the manager.

“Last but not least, will be a solo song by Hyunseong, promoting honesty and reliability of Boyfriend. That’s all,” said the president.

The president shut his laptop and got up to leave the meeting room. The producer, Yinkwang and Manager Jung followed by Junmei and Donghyun bowed respectably at him as he left. Yinkwang turned his head to the rookie Junmei and bowed down to her.

Noticing that, Junmei bowed down as well. ‘Kamsamnida.’

He then left the meeting room as well. When he did, Hyunseong and Jeongmin who were both waiting outside all this time came in.

“How was the meeting?” asked Hyunseong to Donghyun.

“All is good. Junmei was quite the dealer!”

“Jinjja?” Hyunseong said being all surprised. He was surprised he couldn’t believe what he heard and wanted to jump and rejoice but at the same time he wanted to hug her; thank her for saving their album.

Jeongmin went into the way and hugged Junmei first. “OH MY SAVIOR! Junmei hyung is amazing! You should be our producer from the start!”

“Bwoh?!” Junmei pushed Jeongmin away when he sarcastically said that.

“It’s a compliment hyung. COM-PLI-MENT,” said Jeongmin spelling it out for her.

Junmei gave him an irritating stare but Jeongmin laughed cause it was funny.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in school?” asked Junmei.

“My thoughts exactly!” said Hyunseong. Junmei could never bother. “Great minds think alike.”

“Not really, you have a difficult mind since you’re a brickhead,” said Junmei.

“WHAT? Say that again…”

“As many times as I want, brickhead,” said Junmei.

Hyunseong scoffed and growled at her.

Jeongmin turned to the manager instead, “Some things were never meant to change.”

“For the better,” said Donghyun. “It’s better this way…” He smiled to the oddly arguing pair.

Donghyun wished what he said comes true. This kind of friendship and bond is better for them to develop their new beginnings to their sad pasts. It could also build and strengthen their own characters and by being friends, it moulds a better path to better understand their roles for the next album, ‘Bestfriend.’

‘Even though I don’t want to admit what in front of my eyes are true but I think it’s too early for that stage. Everyone grows a little bit every day. Not just the fans but the Idols too. They experience new emotions and meet new people and who knows what challenges and solution they come up with to further mature their minds. I would like to believe in Junmei as well. Everyone has the power to change and to move people’s hearts. She won’t admit it yet, she is slowly connected to us in her own personal way but that is how special a Bestfriend like her is… I think this album, is also portraying our story from the first day we’ve met, Kim Junmei.’

 

To be continued… Ppyong!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: There! Another long chappy for you. I’m poofed and I haven’t finished my assignment and I shall die tomorrow…. Jyeaahh!!!

No, I’m just kidding. I confused you with my 9th chapter so I hope this 10th chapter would clear some things and I have revealed a major theme in the story and I will keep torturing you readers with what’s up with this whole foreshadowing of revealed past events of the characters. Yea, I like foreshadowing but it’s not the same as hanging, don’t say it’s the same. Other than that, yay! Boyfriend is coming up with a new single: Bestfriend. Too much? Or too simple? It’s just all fanfiction to me; me writing down my imagination. To me I always wondered how come Boyfriend always releasing mini-albums so I want them to make a full album in my story. And the Jo twins getting a duet song, doesn’t it sound fascinating? Oh well, my imagination crashed wondering what kind of duet song a vocalist and a rapper can do.

But if Suju can do it, Boyfriend can also do it! Hwaiting! Yeaahh! *me throws confetti around* I've reached my 10th chapter! I'm one happy author! Please continue to read this fanfic and promote it. Your comments and support inspires me. Cheomal kamsamnida. :D :D :D