001: JYP Nation is Family

Promise (약속) ~ JYP New Girl Group ~ Story: Start!

JYP Entertainment release new picture of new girl-group + reveals more details about the members

November 10, 2014 @ 6:16 pm  
 
 
               
 
 

JYP Entertainment plans on keeping fans on edge with their small teasers! How unfair!

 

SEE ALSO: Got7 express excitement over new JYP girl-group through their SNS.

 

Earlier today, an interview was arranged between the JYP Headquarters and Allkpop. The short yet juicy interview took place through a phone call, Allkpop was communicated with J.Y Park himself and he sounded elated about the interest the newly formed group was receiving, "The idea for this group surged after I overheard two trainees speaking, they were talking about they had met other trainees that had been about to debut in other companies, but for reasons, they either pulled out, or were taken out of the team. I realized that I had many trainees in my company that had been in that situation, and hadn't yet debuted. I want all of my trainees to debut, all of them. Even when I know that is impossible, I want at least the majority of them to do so."

 

When asked on how he chose these lucky nine girls, he answered, "I visit trainees while they practice, and when I see a trainee that is ready to debut, I just know it. They have this special glow in them, they glow between the rest. These girls did glow, and I am not saying that they are better than the rest of the trainees, I'm just saying they bloomed first. I chose the actual nine members from watching them dance the same choreography but in different groups of trainees, then I put them all together, and it just clicked."

 

If this is true, then this new group is one to be expected!

 

He also teased with small details about their debut, "They have a strong dance team, but they wanted to be feminine and sultry for the time being. This is their time to shine, I let them have choices in their concept. The dance was mostly composed by the Main Dancer, and the Rappers took care of their parts, that's how we do it in JYP. The date is set but we will keep to ourselves about that one detail, all I can say it's in January. And before I leave, JYP."  Yes, he actually whispered "JYP" into the phone. We cannot say we are surprised, it's JYP, after all.

 

So are you guys excited over this? Got7 sure is, don't believe us? Check their SNS.

 


 

 "Yo!" Jackson hurried to catch up to his fellow Got7 members as they walked into the lobby of the JYP Headquarters. They didn't get to see their new hoobaes, they had to hurry to a Radio Show to present "Stop. Stop it." and as much as they enjoyed the show, they wanted to see their new slav- colleagues. It had been a little over a week since they were introduced, and they still hadn't met them! How unfair could life get for them? Or, it was just Jackson's mind overreacting. Jackson probably knew some of the girls, but he was not sure, maybe they were kept in the basement of JYP by J.Y Park until yesterday... Not possible, or is it?

 

Mark quickly wrapped his arm around his shoulder as Jackson caught up with him, who bumped him and he answered by bumping him back. That quickly escalated into childish bickering and an argument between JB and Mark, while the other members watched and giggled quietly. The argument lasted until they all got into the elevator, where they all got squished together between staff members who were too busy with their things to pay mind to them. They stayed in an awkward silence as they attempted to look normal, trying to not look at each other, because they knew that if they did, a fit of laughter would erupt and they would get scolded.

 

The doors opened and much like wild animals, they fought their way out of the elevator, pushing each other and some letting out screams of rage while others, like BamBam, let out girly squeals. The elevator door almost closed as YongJae slithered his way out of the elevator, where they were receiving nasty looks from staff members. 

 

"Do you think we know any of the girls?" BamBam asked, he was being dragged by Jr., who was gripping at his shirt so he didn't get lost in the building. JB and Jr. probably didn't know any of the girls since they had already debuted before entering Got7, while they were trainees, JB and Jr. were already part of the JYP Nation. The responsibility of knowing any of these girls fell upon the rest of the members. 

 

YoungJae hummed as he pushed a heavy door open, holding it as the others members scurried past it. He looked at them as he let the door close behind them, frowning as he watched them oddly waddle down the hallway. Their backs pressed to the wall as the moved, bumping into each other a few times and muttering curses, and that was followed by a long session of hushing before they started to move again. In their minds, they probably were spies, of some sorts. From YoungJae's point of view, they should just stick to singing and dancing. But he still wanted to play, so he joined them.

 

The moment the came across a staff member, the greeted with a bow, but then continued with their little spy super secret top mission. They finally reached their destination, and JB took in his hand the task to check the area and make sure they were in the right place before making any other movement. He knocked the door gently and then turned the knob, pushing the door slowly open and peeking in. His eyes traveled around the recording studio as he took in every face inside it, he had found them. 

 

He felt one of the curious members behind him nudge him and whispering if they were indeed inside. Yet, they didn't need to see to know, they heard a simple yet beautiful melody composed by different voices from behind that door and they just wanted to go inside and see, but JB was just mesmerized to respond to any of their attempts to make him move. His eyes focused on the bodies inside the recording booth, they shared headphones to know when it was their turn. After the chorus, they were struck as a rapper cut in, most definitely the Main Rapper.

 

They suddenly stopped singing as J.Y Park spoke, halting their singing and bringing their attention to them. 

 

"You have visitors, ladies." He announced and gestured to the door, exactly timed to when all the members pushed JB and the door, all stumbling inside and meeting curious stares. 

 


Author's Note: I really wanted to make this longer, but I need characters for that! So you guys know what to do, right? xD <3