015: Still Promise

Promise (약속) ~ JYP New Girl Group ~ Story: Start!

Promise's leader under fire for absence during Inkigayo's encore despite having no schedules

January 25, 2015 @ 2:53pm 
 
nana__after_school__by_pikudesign-d8n5wv
               

 

Netizens are at it, again! It was during the announcement of the winner on SBS' Inkigayo, the camera traveled across the artists on stage and caught glimpse of the rookie group, Promise, whose leader was not present. Both the leader and her management are getting heavily critized for the member's irresponsible actions despite being the leader and second eldest of the group.

 

We hope JYPEnt. will clarify Lia's actions and the meaning behind them soon enough.


[BREAKING] Promise's Lia's mother revealed to have passed away due to illness

January 26, 2015 @ 7:54 pm 
 
nana__after_school__by_pikudesign-d8n5wv
               

JYP Entertainment revealed that the mother of the rookie singer passed away during Lia's first performance on live TV. 

 

SEE ALSO: Promise's leader under fire for absence during Inkigayo's encore despite having no schedules 

 

Some people may have noticed Lia's abscence is Inkigayo's encore and many critized the rookie for unprofessionalism as a leader for leaving her members alone on their first live show but JYP revealed today what happened.

 

JYPEnt. stated, "Lia's current situation is one we cannot ignore and take lightly. It was hours before she got onstage that the death of her mother took place but it was during her stage that we were informed of the tragedy by her father. [...] Lia was informed of it after she got off-stage and that's why she wasn't able to join the encore and left the members under Daya's care, the eldest member..."

 

The representative continued answering questions until the question of what would become of Promise's schedules and events, "As expressed before, we cannot ignore Lia's need for privacy and it would not be prudent to keep her onstage while she mourns for the death of her mother. Promise will be led by Daya while Lia recovers and we will make sure to abide by her wishes in the future whether she decides to get back on stage or not. [...] Please, send many positive thoughts her way."

 

Have strength, Lia!


      Daya closed the door to her room slowly, muffling Lia's cries as she was consoled by Manager Kwon and Stylist Kim. The other seven members had gathered at the living room, mostly sleep-deprived and cuddling on the sofa all together. Daya walked towards them and the first one to look over her shoulder was HaeJin, her eyes were swollen and red; she had cried for and with Lia until their manager separated them. HaeJin had calmed down which Daya was extremely thankful for, but she knew the dancer was hurting.

 

"You need something to eat." Daya called gently, walking over and shaking Angel, the only member who had managed to fall asleep due to exhaustion. AeBi stalled, her eyes focused on the ceiling, many thoughts going through her mind and even when she was starving, her mind was stronger than the hunger. 

 

  She couldn't understand why something like that would happen, just when her Unnie was accomplishing her ultimate dream and she wasn't thinking of anything regarding Promise at the moment, truth to be told. It was so painful to see her Unnie, an Unnie who spoke to her parents every single day, be it by text or calls, lose one of them from out of nowhere and without a reason. "AeBi, food." Daya called again, turning around to look at the remaining member and signaling with her hand for her to stand up and follow.

 

  AeBi stood up slowly, looking towards Lia's door before sighing softly, moving and following everyone else into the kitchen. She found the members sitting in silence while Daya moved all over the place. Rose moved over in her chair, leaving some space for AeBi to take a seat. 

 

  HaeJin suddenly scoffed in the silence, her eyes filling with tears after the sound came out of , again. Haneul handed her a few tissues, rubbing her back while the main dancer started to cry again. She knew the pain the leader was feeling but she was really hurting for her. "Can you excuse me?" HaeJin whispered, standing up and walking out of the kitchen. She walked straight to her room, she closed the door behind her and pressed her back against it. The day before, memories of her parents got to her and they were easily brushed aside but this time, she couldn't do it.

 

  The scream, the lights and the sound.

   The scream, the lights and the sound.

    The scream, the lights and the sound.

 

   Silence.

    Silence.

     Silence.

 

    Sirens.

 

  Her phone rang various times, exactly three missed calls before she managed to hear it. She breathed shakily, grabbing on the door knob to pull herself up and walk towards the bed, where everything laid in a mess. When they received the news, they had finished the encore. Lia had been told after they sang and that's why she couldn't assist encore. Their leader had passed through two phases: absolute silence, otherwise known as shock, then crying. And they didn't mean silently crying, they meant absolutely heartbreaking cries that started as they were on their way to the dorm, the night before. Hours ago, they reached their dorm and Lia was still crying.

 

  Most of the members had been coerced by Daya to take a shower and remove their makeup, yet they hadn't got much done. Up until now, HaeJin's and Haneul's outfits laid on their respective beds, probably would stay there for a while. HaeJin picked up her phone and slowly turned it around. Normally, she wouldn't answer if she were crying but she really wanted to hear this person. He had the ability of making her feel at peace. The only person in the world, who could calm her down.

 

"Jinnie."

 

"Joonmyeon, I can't do this."

 

"Shh, Jinnie." He hushed her gently, stopping in the sidewalk and removing his mask so he could be heard better. People walked past him and some even noticed who was the person standing between them. EXO's leader, Suho, a small smile on his lips as he listened to his Jinnie.

Her crying was something familiar to Suho, he had held her countless times and it had been for many different reasons. She hadn't always cried while she was held but Suho held her, knowing how troubled she was feeling inside.

"Can you see the sky from where you are?"

"No, I'm in my dorm room, the windows are covered." She managed to say between shaky breaths. She stood up slowly, her body fighting against her wishes to stand up. The lack of sleep making everything harder than ever.

HaeJin walked towards the window, having to climb on Haneul's bed to reach the curtains and pull it back. The light of the day blinded her for seconds but she slowly grew accustomed to the bright light. Looking at the sky it was a mix of blue, grey and white but the sun still managed to shine through.

"The scream..." He started softly and slowly, not wanting her to succumb further into how she was feeling.

"The lights..." HaeJin took a deep breath, having her mind reel with memories while spoke the words.

Yet...

"The sounds." He finished, closing his eyes before he continued. "They cannot get you, Jinnie." He whispered in his most gentle voice.

He made it sound so different. The words? They were not as painful if he spoke them.

"Do you want to know why?" He asked, in the same soothing voice.

"W-why?" She whimpered, emotion still betraying her even when her heart was starting to feel at ease.

"Because I got you, Jinnie. Nothing can get to you, I have you and even when I'm not there like we both would like, I am holding you right now." He finished, noticing how the sobbing and sniffling had grown weaker over time, eventually disappearing.

"How do you do that?" She asked after minutes of silence, where she just held the phone to her ear, listening to his boots against the snow while she just looked at the sky. Her heart ached but now it only ached for Lia, she no longer felt that suffocating feeling on her chest anymore or the headache that brought only memories.

"What?" He asked, a smile on his lips as he heard that she was finally at peace. Her voice was no longer shaken and he could almost hear the smile on her lips.

"Make me feel at ease. Make the pain in my heart disappear?"

"I know how to treat precious things, Jinnie." He smiled, starting to walk again between the people.

"You are precious to me." Those were the words Suho truly wanted to say but it was not the time yet, her heart still needed healing before it could accept his feelings. Suho knew that.

HaeJin laughed at his words and shook her head softly, pushing the curtain completely open before she got off Haneul's bed and walked towards hers again. In the midst of all tragedies, she always had Suho to hold her and remind her that she was safe, worth it and just perfect inside her own perfect parameters of being herself.

HaeJin for Joonmyeon. She was everything he believed pure and beautiful.

"I have to go now, Jinnie. Duty calls. Make sure to eat, attend your schedules and get plenty of sleep, okay? Call me whenever you need." He said the last part out of courtesy, knowing HaeJin never called him, even when she could be needing him. She prefered him calling her instead, he was far more busy than she was and that could change, they both knew it but HaeJin didn't want to disturb him.

"Yes, I will. I will hang up first." She called gently, pulling the clothes on the bed towards her, her eyes on the shadow her body created on the wall thanks to the pulled curtain. She closed her eyes, inhaling deeply and exhaling the last of the pain she felt in her chest. She could hurt for Lia, but she had to remember the other seven members that were in her group besides herself and Lia. She also had to think of her family, friends, especially Joonmyeon. Lastly, fans. They were out there, everywhere in Korea and even when HaeJin didn't believe it, the whole world.

"HaeJin?" A knock at her door pulled her from her thoughts, having her end the call and place her phone at the table between the two beds in the small room. Her manager's voice called from behind the door. "Come out, we need to discuss today's schedules." He spoke and she cleared , nodding.

"I'm on my way." She said, neatly placing her folded clothing by her pillow before walking to the door. She wiped her cheeks with the sleeves of her sweater, walking out a second after and walking towards the kitchen, where her manager was walking to.

 

Alice looked up from the table as HaeJin and her manager both walked in, eating the rice that had been served to her half-heartedly; she had completely lost her appetite, but she didn't want to give her manager a hard time by not eating. AeBi alone was giving him enough of a hard time by refusing to eat, luckily AeBi had been convinced by Daya to eat, that was one worry out of the way.

"I know you are not in the best of moods to get on stage after what happened with Lia, but this is something that must be done." He started slowly, expecting some kind of bad reaction for the members, but he only received agreeing nods. Alice and every single member, except for Lia, knew that they had no excuse to not get on the stage. They could be sad but that didn't change anything.

They were a brand now, they represented JYP as a group and they would not be stopped, not so soon. Even in their somber moods, they had a sense of responsibility, they wanted to protect JYP, themselves as a group and Lia. Alice knew they were loved as group, but there were always netizens, who just waited for the opportunity to strike anyone or anything down. Swift and fast, not damage control would suffice against netizens.

Alice hadn't told any of the members, but she had heard their manager speaking through the phone with someone. They spoke about an article that came out about Lia, she didn't know what the article said exactly but it couldn't be good. She could have checked with her phone, but she didn't really want to read those kind of things.

"What will we do with her lines?" Angel asked, straight-forward with her worries and concerns. "We must have someone take over those, have them recorded and practice a few times. I suggest Daya." She said, placing her spoon down besides an untouched bowl of rice.

"It's not only the lines, we must also fix the positions." HaeJin chimed in from her seat.

"Daya can only take so many lines, who else can take lines?" The manager asked, looking over the members, trying to remember their vocal ranges and impossible to remember, how many lines each one had in each song of their album.

Alice's heart drummed against her chest, honestly speaking, she wished she could get more lines but she knew she wouldn't be able to. Her vocal range didn't match Lia's and even if she tried her hardest, she wouldn't be able to keep up on stage if too many lines were handed to her.

"AeBi could." Angel suggested from her seat, looking over Alice and looking directly at AeBi. "Do you want to?" She asked, her mind ready to pull out another name if AeBi didn't feel ready.

"If needed, I can." AeBi answered confidently.

"Daya and AeBi, done. Now, you two will be taken to the studio to record the lines over." The manager said, taking out his phone to contact the studio in JYP.

"Oppa, we need to go there. All of us." HaeJin said, standing up from the table, to pack up what she needed for dance practice.

"That's right, we still need to fix the positions for tomorrow's stage." Alice realized, standing up and grabbing her bowl of rice along with her.

"Wait, who will stay with Lia?" Rose spoke from her seat on the counter, watching everyone's actions since the beginning from that corner, silently and just taking in what everyone said.

"I will do that, Rose." A new voice spoke from the living room, she frowned and leaned to the side, trying to see who it was which wasn't really needed because they could easily recognize the voice of their boss.

 

JYP came into view after and his heart broke when he saw his girls' expressions. They were sad, looking defeated as they couldn't help their leader, but that was his responsibility, he would take care of Lia himself. He was also proud of them, he never expected them to go through something like this, yet they were not down and refusing to get on stage again. They were willing and that's something he didn't expect. He would have liked to be able to give them all a group hiatus, give them time to recover from the shock of Lia's loss. Yes, he was also proud of how close they had become, to the extent of being affected by Lia's situation and still pushing through with the leader on their mind, he was so proud.

He smiled softly at them, raising his arms and spreading them. Some eyes widened, they did not expect that and to be honest, JYP did not expect to be offering such a thing, but they looked so hurt and tired. While he fixed things for Lia and the group back at the company, he came to the realization that he was, indeed, the only parent they could count on while actively being idols under his company. It was his responsibility to make sure that they were comfortable and happy and that was why he was here. He needed to speak to Lia, know what she wanted to do and how she felt, do his best to abide by her wishes. But he also needed to speak with Promise, know what they wanted to do but apparently, they already made their choice.

  He closed his eyes as he was hugged by many pairs of thin arms, his eight beauties, his strong-willed and talented beauties. "You girls can do it." He said confidently, patting AeBi's back and nodding before opening his eyes, looking at each one. "I will take care of Lia, you girls do what's needed." He spoke, smiling gently and ruffling up Rose's hair. "Do not overwork yourselves, we need you shining on those stages, okay? Do your best."

 

Lia laid in her bed, curled up with her eyes on the other wall when the door opened. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes in an effort to be left alone while her thoughts ate her up. A parade of people had come to see her and many had called, she grew tired and turned off her phone after a while. Her manager now had her phone, answering and doing his best to keep up with each call. Lia was exhausted, she didn't want to do anything by now, nothing but lay down and stare off into space.

"Emilia." JYP called from the door, clearing his throat softly while he placed flowers on the table by the door. Sojin stood up from Lia's bed, bowing to her boss and gathering her things to leave him with Lia. After Sojin was out the door, Lia spoke:

"Where are the members?" She asked softly, still thinking about their wellbeing in her state of heartbreak. Even when she didn't want to be thinking about them or her responsibilities at the moment. She just couldn't believe it.

How many years had she been in Korea? Almost seven years in which she hadn't been able to visit home and her parents couldn't visit her either. They always told her they had visa problems... Were those lies too? How long had she been sick? For how long had she suffered without her daughter around to help her? Even when they were able to see each other through video calls, they always seemed to be in a hurry to hang up and Lia never questioned anything. Her parents were busy people, they did own a company in China, back at home.

Back at home...

Was it still home now that her mother was no longer there? They hadn't even told her she was sick. They hadn't told their only daughter, that her mother was ill and could die. They always urged her to practice more, sing harder and dance happily, especially her mother.

Was it too late to go back home?

"They went to the company, they are making arrangements for future stages, but don't worry youself over that now." He said, watching as she slowly sat up on her bed. Daya had managed to convince her to shower too, all that was left was to make her eat, according to what Daya told him. "I don't even want to think about it." She admitted, her tired eyes looking as her boss took seat in Daya's bed. "I feel empty." She whispered, her eyes on his as she started to speak the truth.

"Even before I got on stage, there was something on my chest that told me I didn't want to get on stage and now that I think about it, I really didn't want to do it. I didn't even know she had left this world and I didn't want to get on stage anyway. How many years I wasted dancing and singing my soul out while my mama suffered, alone and clinging to hope that she would get better to see me come back home, as a star. Because I convinced myself, even after many failures, that maybe were signals telling me to go home..." She paused, taking a deep breath and raising her hand to her chest, letting out a sob from the depths of her chest.

He closed his eyes, it was painful to hear a girl that he had nurtured into a star speak like that, but he had seen her doubt and falter many times. He couldn't lie, he had seen her doubt before getting on stage but after whispering a few things with the eldest, Lia followed along. He had seen it all.

  His chest squeezed his heart with guilt. The guilt of knowing and not telling her about her mother's condition, after all those years. Yet Mrs. Zhang had made him promise to not tell her daughter, promising him she would get better and tell her child after she got better. Now she was deceased, a promise that was no longer because promises could not be kept when one isn't breathing and well. Promises are made to be kept, but sometimes, they needed to be broken and if Lia suffered because of a promise she made to him, he would break it first.

Emilia would be let go.

"Telling me to go home and embrace my ma, but my stupidity and selfishness made me stay, thinking that I was set for something greater." She looked down at the blanket, covering her exhausted legs, exhausted from practicing endlessly and finally dancing on stage. All of that, meant nothing now, nothing at all.

"And when I get off the stage of what could have been the greatest moment in my life, I get told that the most important woman in my life, my mama, died of something I wasn't even aware she had. And while she clung to life, I danced and sang... I debuted as my mama died."

"Lia, tell me what you want to do." JYP spoke gently, watching as the normally calm and collected leader shook with new tears and sobs.

"I don't want to be here..." She whispered, clutching the sheets of the seemingly unfamiliar bed. "I want to be home and hold my dad..." She closed her eyes, sighing loudly and staying in silence after.

"Tell me what you want to be doing a week from now."

"I want to be home."

"A month from now."

"Home."

"A year."

"Home."

After minutes of silence, JYP stood up and looked at Lia, who had laid back down, her back to him and her eyes on the wall, again. He could imagine this being her everyday life if he forced her to stay just because of a contract and he just couldn't allow it. He wouldn't force a bright and caring girl into hell, away from her family when she just wanted to be home, trying to make up for the time she used up on polishing herself to be a star.

In the end, it didn't matter. The money that was used on making her better, the time trainers spent on her, or even the fact that she had debuted just hours ago. What mattered was that Lia was mourning, she was mourning for the death of her mother and in a way, for herself. She had lost great part of her while she was on stage and minutes before, she wasn't aware of it.

JYP was and he would abide by her wishes as promised. He was all about his promises. A promise was about to be broken, he would make sure his other eight came back stronger and shone bright. He didn't wish to be misunderstood, of course he was sad and distraught over Lia's decision, knowing the potential she had in her and how the other members would be affected, but they would carry on.

He would protect them himself, if necessary. He would make sure they were always at their best condition. That they felt secure of what they did and they did it happily. In a way, he had failed them. He had never truly sat with them all to talk, he had only spoken with Alice in that way, before she was taken into the team. He should have done that with all of them.

Even if five members left and there were only four left... Three, two or one. Even if they all signed away into different companies when their contracts were over...

They would always be his Promise. He would protect them.

"Consider it done, Emilia." He said, taking his phone out and walking out of the room after.

 

[All] Oh oh oh

[All] Oh oh oh

[Daya] Maehokjeogin hyange chwihae [Alice] Tonight
[Daya] Ne saenggage deultteoisseo [Alice] Tonight
[AeBi] Na oneul jom gwaenchan-


"Stop." Angel spoke from outside the booth, looking at their manager and sighing. "It doesn't have the same feeling. Daya's good, she's got the knowledge of what she's singing and she feels it. I don't think AeBi works well with this specific line and it wouldn't work on stage because of her position." Angel said, pulling her hair up into a ponytail with a pencil while she looked at Daya and AeBi, who spoke between themselves inside the booth.

"Who should we bring?" The manager asked as he hung up the call with his boss, he had been updated with Lia's decision but for the time being, he would keep it from the members. He also updated his boss on the progress they had both in the recording studio and dance studio both.

"Bring Alice, she tried singing this before, she did perfectly and she's close to the center in this specific part." Angel scratched her head, taking the pencil out of her hair and writing on the papers in front of her. "AeBi, we will bring Alice in, you can come out. Thank you." She ordered, hitting replay to hear the recording with Daya's voice, followed by a recording of Lia's. The feeling was different but Daya made it work. They would have to record their other songs soon but they would focus on Wild only, for now.

   Angel was stressed, she wouldn't lie, while she was in their dorm, the only thing on her mind was Lia's situation. Now she was outside and her mind had cleared up, she was very stressed over their future stages. She wanted to take out her pent up frustration in the only way she knew how, singing and dancing, but she was watching the recordings to make sure everything was perfect. 

 

"One, two, three!" HaeJin looked up at the reflection of the eight members as they started to dance in perfect sync. After reviewing the dance a few times, she had came up with a way to fix the positions without ruining the dance visually. 

"Outside, inside, outside, inside." She spoke over the music, hearing some of the members do the same to remind themselves of the changes in choreography. "Step, AeBi and Haneul in the front and Rose and JiEun at the back, stop, legs pointing outside."

"Inside, outside, inside, outside. Step, Rose and Jieun, join. Outside, inside, outside, inside. Step. Everyone! Left, right, seven and eight."

[All] Oh oh oh

[All] Oh oh oh

[Daya] Maehokjeogin hyange chwihae [Alice] Tonight
[Daya] Ne saenggage deultteoisseo [Alice] Tonight
[Alice] Na oneul jom gwaenchanheunde
Teukbyeolhan mueonga saenggilkka gidaega dwae

[MinJoo] I’m burning for love love junbidwaesseo
Neon wanbyeokhan sangdae dalkomhae cham
[Rose] Nae ttabunhan sarme jamsinama
Neon useumeul juneun danbi gata

[Angel] Neon maeum sok yuilhan chulguga dwae
Neo hanaro maeiri saerowojyeo
Hanabodan duri deo ganghajanha
Neul hamkke hamkke gayaman hae

[Haneul] Jeomjeomjeom nan deo-oh
Neoege heumppeok ppajyeodeulgo isseo naneun
Nega chyeonoheun deoche geollyeoseo neoegeseo
Heoujeokdaego isseo naneun
Oh my baby come on closer
Neo naege deo chwihaeseo nawa hanaga doegi wihaeseo
Neodo jeoldae noheul suga eobseo nal gyesokhaeseo uh

[Alice] Maehokjeogin dalbit arae [Daya] Tonight
[Alice] Ni eokkael gidaego isseo [Daya] Tonight
[Daya] Na jigeum jom deultteonneunde ipsuljjeum
Seuchimyeon eotteolkka gidaereul hae

[MinJoo] I’m burning for love love algo inni
Cham wanbyeokhan sungan chwihaebwa deo
[Rose] Neon jogeumssik naege nogadeureo
Nal niane dugo kkumkkuge hae

[Ace] Niga chokchokhi jeojeodeuneun
Niga cheoncheonhi seumyeodeuneun
I neukkimeun neoege wonhaneun
Namanui bimiriya uri dureul bichuneun
[Daya] Uh hot spotlight feels right
[Ace] Sungan sungan you makin’ me high
Ijen deo gipeojineun uri dul sai
Naege heeonaolsuga eomneun neoneun you’re mine

[Angel] Neon maeum sok yuilhan chulguga dwae
Neo hanaro maeiri saerowojyeo
Hanabodan duri deo ganghajanha
Neul hamkke hamkke gayaman hae

[AeBi] Neo eopdeon jinansigan nan
Neul uimi eobsi nallyeobeorin nal
[MinJoo] Honjaseon deoneun gal su eobseo
No way no way no way o.K?

[Angel] Neon gireotdeon eodum sok deungburi dwae
Neon seoseohi nae mamsok bulkkochi dwae
Seororeul deo teukbyeolhi mandeuljanha
Neul hamkke hamkke gayaman hae

[Daya] Neon maeum sok yuilhan chulguga dwae
[AeBi] Neo hanaro maeiri saerowojyeo
[Rose] Hanabodan duri deo ganghajanha
[Angel] Neul hamkke hamkke gayaman hae

 The practice went on for four hours, their song playing on repeat for four hours, an endless loop of singing and dancing until they were sure the would be able to confidently stand on stage as a group. They were sweaty, tired and hungry. The stink the practice room had was undescribable but they couldn't notice it anymore. They were sitting against the mirror, looking at the practice room silently while their minds just rested. 

"Guys..." Rose spoke from the end of the line, her eyes on the shoe rack besides the door, where only one pair of heels rested; Lia's pair of heels. "She's not coming back, is she?" She finished, slowly turning her head to look at the other members. Her eyes met HaeJin's, who sat right besides her and she shook her head.

"I don't want to admit it, but I don't think so." She spoke after, looking away from Rose's eyes to look at the other person besides her, who was Alice. 

"What will we do now?" Alice continued, repeating the same action HaeJin had done, meeting AeBi's eyes, who looked defeated. 

"I looked at my phone when I was in my way here, statements went out already." She admitted. "She's going back to China." She finished, looking at Haneul besides her, who met her eyes after a second. 

"Will she stay there?" She spoke gently, leaning forward and heaving a sigh out before looking at JiEun, who followed the wave and met eyes with MinJoo. 

"Will she? Can she?" MinJoo frowned, looking down at her lap, noticing she had been fidgeting with her shirt the whole time before letting go of the fabric and looking at Daya, who had her eyes on her already. "What will we do?"

"This is only the beginning." She started, her gentle voice reaching the ears of all the members, who made everything possible to be able to look at their new leader.

"The director spoke to me, he did tell me Lia would be going to China and that she would be relieved of everything regarding Promise, even her contract." She spoke slowly, forcing herself up onto her feet while dragging her back against the mirror. 

"She doesn't wish to be a singer anymore." She said, looking at everyone with her never-changing serious expression, the expression that had once scared them, now soothed them. The one thing that hadn't changed in the last twenty four hours, Daya's expression. It was comforting to know someone unchanging was amongst them. "But that doesn't change that we still want to be singers and that we will be the best ones. We promised that, didn't we? Well, we promised this company, we didn't promise between ourselves. I believe that now's the time to do that."

  In a practice room while looking their worst and also smelling their worst, they promised. Again. Yet this time was different. No one from the outside but the eight of them, no contract was bounding them together but their hands and word. That was stronger than anything. This was their new family, their new home, their passion and new life. They would do their best.


Author's Note: I'm happy that's done, I was worried I would get another Writer's Block due to Lia's exit but apparently that didn't happen. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed that, it was quite short and I'm sorry for that but without Lia's app, I couldn't go into much detail because I couldn't remember anything about her background or personality. I'm sorry if you found it lacking, I will do my best to have a new chapter within the next three weeks, so please expect that. Thank you so much for reading. Comment away!