[Rv] The Unspoken

❂ The Forgotten Phoenix ❂ : Review + Advertisement Shop

The Unspoken

by EunmiJung325

romance, school life, light angst, drama

 

Oh Sehun knows how much he hate regretting. He never know he could love ever again, after everything was taken away from him. He blamed himself for that. After so much blaming and shutting away from the world, he knew there was no going back, the old himself was gone. But after a while, he met someone. Someone so different and someone who could understand him. She wasn't an angel or a pure beauty, but she was special. Sehun knew he was going to fall, even fall harder. But he never know that this time, falling would be hurting not only him, but both of them.

 

Title: 9/10

"Is there a secret that is going to be in the story?" That was the first thing in my mind when I read the title. It has a mysterious aura too it which I like. 

Story Description: 7/10

The description gave too much away. Already I know that Sehun has a regrettable past and that he falls for a girl. The girl will also fall in love with him and they both have obstacles to overcome. To me, there's nothing to anticipate now. 

Graphics: 5/5

Grammar / Vocabulary: 17/20

I have to say that your usage of words is really nice. There wasn't any grammar mistakes that I saw besides the fact that the tenses of some words and the arrangement of a few sentences were bad. 

There are also some grammar mistakes in your story description. "How much he hate regretting" should be "how much he hates regretting….” Some other sentence troubled me. I get what you were trying to say, but I had to read it multiple times to understand the meaning. Maybe it should be "He never knew that he could love again ever since everything was taken away. Every since that day, he blamed himself for that." There's also a fragment in here, but I'm sure you can find it if you reread your description again. 

Story plot: 20/25

Since there are only three chapters for me to read, I don't know how this will all play out. However what I do know it that I have seen this plot many times in other fanfics. However I feel like something big will happen in the future between the characters like Baekhyun and Soojin. The flow was nice because it has an even pace to it where it doesn't rush or slow down. 

Characterization: 10/10

Every character has a distinct personality that has a special place in this story. Sehun is private while Soojin is very outgoing and curious. Their personalities each tells a story about them. 

Creativity: 6/10

This plot is common among other fanfics where a girl meets a girl and then they have these special scenes together. 

Overall Enjoyment: 7/10

Overall Grade: B