[Rv] And He Took Her to Neverland

❂ The Forgotten Phoenix ❂ : Review + Advertisement Shop

And He Took Her to Neverland

by gaksitalGaksital

Angst, Romance

It did not matter what the others thought of them. For Choi Yoo Mi, an outcast, spending time with Chanyeol was all she needed. It did not matter that he sacrificed his popularity just to be with her, because in return she kept his most revered secret. At night, he would take her to Neverland, a place where dreams turned to reality,  the night breathed with wonder, and stars could be picked from the sky like fruit from the trees.

It did not matter that Yoo Mi was isolated in school, because Chanyeol always managed to sweep her off her feet, and whisk her away to Neverland.

However, Chanyeol couldn't fill the loneliness that still lingers in her heart.

Is Neverland really enough?


 

Title: 9/10

The title is perfect for the storyline but it's a bit too long for my liking. 

Story Description: 10/10

The first thought that came into my mind was,"Awwww!" This description was the cutest little thing I have ever read and it made me want to read the fanfic even more. 

Graphics: 5/5

Grammar / Vocabulary: 19/20

I thought that this story very descriptive. The imagery you put in here was perfect where I could visualize everything. As far As I could tell, there were little grammatical errors.  

Story plot: 23/25

It had an interesting storyline and it definitely captures your attention once you started to read it. I could tell everything was well thought out because at the end of the fanfic everything just clicked together. Well done! 

Characterization: 8/10

The personalities of Chanyeol and Yoomi were fine. The only thing that annoyed me was how the rest of EXO was portrayed. In the end of the story we find out that Chanyeol actually died but EXO seemed mean to her and unsympathetic. Was this how you imaged them to be shown?

Creativity: 10/10

It was creative to show that Neverland was Yoomi's safe spot to be with Chanyeol. To me, Neverland is a world where you go have fun and never grow up. In your story, Yoomi seemed stuck in the past and never wants to leave. So I thought it was perfect how Neverland and Yoomi were brought together. 

Overall Enjoyment: 9/10

Overall Grade: A