Leeteuk is back Home

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: until  i recieved comments from readers about Dongchul Couple... they will be postponed. 

---------------

"Ryeowook how come your still here?" asked Eunhyuk

"What's wrong?" asked Ryeowook confusingly

"You are supposed to pick up Leeteuk hyung from the hospital remember?!" 

"Ah! Matta! *hitting his forehead* Okay okay I'll go pick him up now." 

Ryeowook rushed to the entrance and wear his shoes as quickly as he could. He opened the door. But his steps stop as he saw someone standing outside. 

"Yah! Why are you still standing there?" shouted Shindong. Hankyung went back inside with a shock face. 

"Wae? you look like you've seen a ghost." exclaimed Yesung. 

Ryeowook just walk towards them. He was still staring at the entrance. Everyone look at the entrance too to see what he is seeing now. Its Leeteuk! He has already arrived! 

"Hyung?!" everyone said shockingly. 

"Anneyoung!" Leeteuk smile showing his dimple.  

"Suprise.." "Suprise.." they said in a low tone out of tune. 

"Wah.. oh it is a suprise alright. thank you you guys... you guys sure do lovez me.." Leeteuk reached out his hand. Everyone run up to him angg give him a group hug. Hankyung just stands there wondering what is going on. 

Ryeowook then depart from the group hug and went to Hankyung. "It's okay. It's like a tradition when we missed someone in this band.. go..! join them..!"
Ryeowook pushed him making him fall ontop of Leeteuk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter