Catastrophic

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He paused for a moment as he tries to catch his breath. He bows down and place his hand on his knees. When he looks up again, the person he was looking for disappears. “Haiishhh. What just happened?”

 

[Phone Rings] “Yoboseyo?” Silent. “Ah- Ye. It’s ready? Aigusumnida. I’ll be there in 10 minutes…. Okay.” He hanged up and head straight to where he should be.

 

 

 

“Wookie? What’s wrong?”

“E-eeteuk hyung, he – he just wants to be alone.” He explained and head straight to his bedroom – making Kangin’s head filled with wonders.

“Sweetheart, Is there something wrong? You – you seemed upset.” He asked as soon as he enters their bedroom.

“It’s nothing. Something went in my eyes.”

“KIM RYEWOOK! DON’T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!” he warned – and instantly the young one hugs his beloved and bury his face in his chest. Slowly, Kangin lifts his arm and wrap Ryeowook with it.

 

 

“Welcome Hankyung-ssi. Here is the item.” Said one of the worker as he opens the box. He takes it out and shows what Hankyung wants to see. “See here sir, you asked for it in white right? Oh yeah, and at the back of it, those words has been carved nicely like you asked for.”

 

“Ahh thank you. You have done a very fantastic job.” He complement the man. He then grab the box and head out of the store.

 

 

Hankyung felt that he must have done something that made Leetuk stormed way like that – But what? – He thought. Hankyung then decides that he should head home too as it is getting late as the wind was getting stronger by the minute. He quickly place the box inside his front pocket and walk as quickly as he could back to the dorm.

 

To make his journey shorter, he walk across the park. As he assumed before, the rain has started to pour down on him and within a few minutes later, it was already raining cats and dogs. Therefore Hankyung began running.

 

As Hankyung exit the park, he paused for a moment and look left and right to see any vehicles coming by. When he finally sees that everything is clear, he crossed the road. He could barely see where he is going so he finds a shelter.  Within hundred meters from him, he saw a bus stop – he instantly head towards it.

 

Under the bus stop, Hankyung shakes his head vigorously and wiped his face with his wet clothes. “Aigoooo. What a mess!” He mumbles and checks his pocket. “Eh? Where is it?” He asked himself and start searching himself looking for the box. “Ugh! Where the hell is it?!” He groans and continue his search.

 

How can anyone possible see anything in this whether – not to mention, it is already passed midnight! – Therefore making him even harder to see where is the box.

 

He had his head down all the time during the search. At that moment, he did give a about people around him thinks of him, he was determine to find the box. He grabbed his phone and open the flash to see things better. Without him noticing, he immediately bumped in to someone and both of them fell down. He knew he was at fault, he instantly got up, give the person a hand as he apologize endlessly.

 

“It’s okay. I practically fine…..Hankyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter