Don't do that Again !

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Dongchul' is off going back to the dorm 

"hMMM.. Baby... I feel like I forgot something...But i can't quiet put my finger on it.." Heechul was still thinking.

Tok tok tok. 

"Oh~ Heechul-ah! Donghae-ah! H-- ..." Leeteuk paused for a moment as if he was looking for someone behind 'Dongchul'

"Heechul" doing a sarcastic smile. "Who did you went out with this morning?"

"Huh? Oh.. H-- HANGENG! Leeteuk.. I accidently left him a the part..." Heechul was stuttred. 

"You what?! You know he hardly speak korean and harldy know the routes here and yet you still leave him alone?!" scolded Leeteuk. 

Leeteuk then run passed them both and quickly left the building. 

"Hyung.. wait.. we'll come with you." suggested Donghae. 

"NO NEED! you both stay here incase he come back!" shouted Leeteuk angrily. 

Leeteuk then went to the park. He searched high and low and have circled around the park 3 times now. 

~Because I'm naughty naughty, He I'm mr.simple~

Leeteuk then look at the screen to see who is calling him. "Diva Heechul" 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Leeteuk-ah try check Hankyung at the cafe  that is at the end of the garden. He might be there." suggested Heechul. 

Aso soon as he received the text message he ran towards the cafe but his journey stopped when he saw someone he knows at a bench and he was hugging his leg. 

"Errr... Hankyung-shi?" Hankyung looked up. His face was wet full of tears and his eyes were really red. Hankyuung straight away hugged Leeteuk. 

"Shhh... It okay. I'm here now. no need to be scared..." Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter