New member

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone.. gather around.." The manager call out everyone. "Where is kyuhyun?" 

"Ah! He is still in his room playing games.." said Yesung. 

"Aigoo.. that maknae...What ever." 

All eyes where staring at him. "Listen up. This is Hangeng. His korean name is Hankyung. He is from China. He is no officially our new member." 

"Annyeoung" "Hi" "Yo" .. everybody greeted him in many ways. 

"Leeteuk.. since you have no one to share room with.. he will be staying with you..." 

"Aish....Hyung!!!" cried out Sungmin who have always wanted to share room with Eeteuk. "Hyung can't he share with Kangin and I share with Eeteuk hyung..?" 

"Andwey! He need supervison and taken care of. The only person can do that is Eeteuk..."

All eyes were glaring at Eeteuk.  someone said slowly. It was Heechul. 

Leeteuk POV

"Huh... as if.." some said and I heard it. It was Heechul. If the manager wasn't here, I would already be killing him.

"Er.. no problem boss." I said confidently. 

"He knows very little korean so if he said something that is not in polite way... just bare with him.. arassoh?!" said the manager.. 

"Ne..." everyone replied. With my serious face I look at him. Then I walked towards him... I was about too blast out laughing when I watched his face. He was really scared. I'm so cruel. 

"Hankyung-shi! Anneyoung!" I hugged him. Then I let go of him, I laughed. "Hankyung-shi. Relax...I was just joking. No need to be scared. Come I'll show you the room. Then I will introduced the member." 

He was looking all p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter