HanTeuk : The beginning

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the argument with Donghae during dinner time Leeteuk left and head to the park. At the park there was only few people there. He just continue walking until he just could not take it anymore. He was all stressed out. Therefore he release out a long sigh. 

"That was the first time I've seen you so angry hyung!" Leeteuk look around to see who's voice was it. But no ones there. 

"Who's there? Show yourself?"

"It's on me hyung.. Hankyung." He answered coming from behind a tree. 

"Did you... did you follow me?" 

"Isn't it obvious?" Leeteuk just smiled. 

"So how are you feeling?" 

"At the moment, I could use a hug..." suggested Leeteuk.

Hankyung just reached his hands out. Leeteuk just hug him without a second thought. "Thanks Hankyung." release the hugging moment. 

"Care to sit? I bought some hot coco." Hankyung showed the two hot coco. Leeteuk just laughed. 

Leeteuk then look at the sky. "Wah.. today the stars are really bright. Not to mention the full moon. It so beautiful." annouced Leeteuk.

"Yes you are!" Hankyung accidentally blurt out.

"What's that you say?" 

"Err nothing" He cleared his throat. He then just stared at the leader who is smiling really brightly.

 

After 10 minutes later

"Come Hankyung. It's getting chilly out here. Let's go back" suggested Leeteuk

"Okay. Wait I'll just throw this into the bin." He grab the two empty cups and head for the bin. While he was standing, something dropped out of his pocket. It was a paper been fold. Leeteuk grab it and open it. He read it through. "Let's go hyung.." said Hankyung after coming back. He noticed that his leader was holding a piece of paper. "What's that hyung? A fan mail is it?" teased Hankyung 

"Not. It's a love letter!" 

"Love letter! Chongmal? From who?" Hankyung sounds so excite and stand next to Leeteuk to know who it was from. 

"Apprentally it's from..You.." Leeteuk answered. Hankyung just went silent. "Is this true? You loves me?" There was a silent. "Hankyung..?" Leeteuk was still waiting for the answer. 

"I- I.." Hankyung just nod slightly and look at the floor. He did not dare to make an eye contact with the leader. There was only just a silent between them. "Hyung. Can we just go home." asked Hankyung. 

 

On the way home they did not say a word. When they arrive home, no words coming out from both of them. "Oh you're back!" said Ryeowook realising that they have come back. "Where did you two went?" he asked to Hankyung. But respond. "Would you like something to eat hyung?" this time he was asking Leeteuk. But it was the same. No respond. Leeteuk went to his bedroom and Hankyung just take a sit besides Eunhyuk and watch tv. "What just happen?" asked Ryeowook.

The time is now strike 11.45 and all the members are getting tired accept for the maknae who is still in a virtual world. Hmmmm. Hankyung entered the room. (Just a reminder Hankyung and Leeteuk shares the same bedroom ^_^ ) "Hyung, are you asleep yet?" 

"Huh? O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter