Donghae got hurt !

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone gathered in the kitchen. The atmosphere of the room was filled with laughter and happiness. Donghae was helping Sungmin and Ryeowook making breakfast that morning. After all it is their turn today to make breakfast today. “Hyung I want pancakes!” cried out Siwon.

“Me too!” Kyuhyun called out.

“Same here!”  Followed by Kibum.

“Yah palli! I’m so hungry!” whines Kangin.

“Yeah yeah! Alright!” answered Donghae.

“Kangin hyung… that’s not nice. Patient okay.” Said Ryeowook calmly as he tastes his mushroom soup. After hearing that, Kangin nod and wait for his food.

“Good morning guys.” Greets Heechul smiling to everyone.

Suddenly the atmosphere in the room was like filled with dark and scary aura. Some of the members had chills run down their spines.

“Good morning.” Donghae greets back with a warm smile. Heechul then take a seat between Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. He then look around the table and noticed everyone was still looking at him. “What?” Heechul asked that one simple question as if telling someone to drop dead or something.  Upon hearing the question everyone start to go back as they were.

“Arrgghh !!” Someone yelled. Everyone look at him.

“What happened?” Leeteuk asked.

“I accidentally burnt myself.” Donghae explained.

“Whaatt ?!” Heechul asked almost yelled as he run toward his lover. He quickly grab his lover’s hand and look at it worriedly.

“Ahh! That hurts.” Silence filled the air.

“Someone get an oilmen. Hurry!” yelled Heechul

“No you can’t do that. Run it with cold water hyung!” suggested Hankyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter