Member trying to figure out what is wrong with KIM HEECHUL.

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost two days after Heechul talked to Leeteuk and still Donghae was still being a 'jerk' and ignore Heechul. 

At the living room, a few people such as Sungmin, Kangin, Hankyung, Eunhyuk and Yesung were watching a film on the tv. They were too concentrated to noticed that their hyung - Heechul just left the dorm looking very gloomy. A few minutes later, Heechul com back with a red paper bag. "I'm back!" he greets in a very low tone. 

"Oh hyung?! When did you went out?" Eunhyuk speak up. 

"You could have told us. We could asks you to by something for us too" said Kangin without a second think. 

"Hyung?" wonder Eunhyuk. 

"Guys.. have you noticed that Heechul hyung is not that lively these past few days..." suggested Sungmin. 

"You know. You're right." agreed Yesung. 

"Huh? Who or what are you guys talking about?" said Hankyung in his broken Korean. 

"You are always slow..." Kangin teased then explain to Hankyung slowly so that he could understand. 

"There could only be two person who knows everything about him or knows what is wrong with him." suggested Sungmin again. 

"Who? Who?" everyone was very eager to know.

"I know!" Yesung speak up before Sungmin. "Donghae and Leeteuk hyung!!!" 

"I doubt Heechul hyung would want to tell Leeteuk hyung. He usually keeps to himself type of guy!" Eunhyuk dissagreeing. 

"Then only one person - Donghae!" suggested Hankyung who finally understood. 

A second later... 

"Anneyoung! We're back!" shouts Donghae enter the room with Kyuhyun. These past few days Kyuhyun is really close with Donghae but no one realized it except Heechul. "Oh! What are you guys gossiping about?! I want to know to!!" Donghae run towards the group and jumps in the middle of the couch.

Everyone smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter