Leeteuk Birthday

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: after I re-read my fic, it feels like the main story is about Heechul and Donghae while the sypnosis mentioned clearly main character is about Leeteuk and Hankyung. Hahaha. Pabo me.

 

 

Every night Heechul look after his baby. Look after him, feed him, and bathe him and more. “Hyung! I can do all those things by myself. I only burnt my hand and the bruise isn’t that big.” Whines Donghae everytime like 10 years old telling his umma not to kiss him in public. Nevertheless our great Kim Heechul couldn’t care less.

The next morning Heechul took Donghae to the clinic to do a check up on his hand. “Well Donghae, your hand is getting better now, in three days time you may open your bandaged but don’t forget to put the cream that I gave you every day until the burnt really fade off. Arassoh?” asked Dr Yoon making sure that Donghae understands.

Donghae nods a couple of time. “No problem doctor as I have someone will make sure I do It.” said Donghae as he eyed a person sitting next to him. The doctor look confused at first, but when he saw Donghae’s reaction he understood and chuckles.

 

[Back at the SJ apartment]

“Pleaseeeee hyung! Its Leeteuk’s hyung birthday!” pleads Hankyung

“I said no! No means no!” replies the manager.

“But why?” He whines. “All we are going to do is get a bite to eat and watch a midnight movie. Plus it’s our days of” Plead Hankyung again but this time with persuasion.

“Tch! You will never give up will you?” Asked the manager who was about to give in. He then stares at Hankyung. “Aissh! Okay! Fine. Be back before 2am arassoh?!” said the manager firmly.

“Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Yes I promise!” said Hankyung. He then ran to his and Leeteuk’s room.

“HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!” said Hankyung excitedly as he jumps up and down on Leeteuk’s bed.

“Oh my?! W-waeo? What’s wrong?” asked Leeteuk who startled with the younger’s reaction.

“Hyuuuuung! Palli! Get ready! We are going out! Palli ! Palli!” said Hankyung as he pulled the elder’s hand.

“Arassoh! Arassoh!” Leeteuk gets up. “But where are we going?!” he asked again looking confused while getting ready.

“Jeongmin hyung let us go out to celebrate you birthday.” Answered Hankyung excitedly.

“Us? Who is ‘US’?” Leeteuk asks again.

“Hyung! Stop asking questions! And get ready will you.” Hankyung pouts.

“Ommo! Arassoh! Arassoh. Hyung won’t ask anymore question.” Leeteuk instantly peck his baby’s pout making Hankyung blush madly.

After 20 minutes later, the two new lover finally ready and about to the apartment when they heard someone yelling “Bye guys! Have fun!”

“Sungmin-ah, don’t say it like that, say it like this *ahem ahem* Bye guys. Don’t have TOOO much fun!”

“Ahh bianne.” Giggles Sungmin at Siwon’s teased.

“Yah! Aigooo.. arassoh!” replied Leeteuk.

And… they left.

 

[At the mall]

Before they step inside the mall and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter