Donghae is ILL

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hankyung POV

At the hospital.. 

"Excuse me doctor, may I know when can i go back home?" 

"You may go today. But make sure you eat at the medicines and try to control your stress." 

I wonder how is hyung's condition? it has been almost two days now and he still haven't awaken yet. Ottokke? I should pay him a visit now. 

At Eeteuk's room 

"Hyung.. please wake up. I am really sorry." I sat down holding his hand. After two minutes later I can here someone. 

"Pabo.. I'm fine." I look up and see that Hyung has awake. I was so happy I cried. "Yah- why are you crying..?" 

"I'm happy.." he gave me smirk? this guy..

"Why are you in a patience's clothes?" 

"Ha? Oh.. nothing..just.. err.. nevermind.." He nod. 

Author POV 

Back at the dorm... 

"Donghae... Donghae..." Heechul called him several times. But no answer so he decides to check at the kitchen. No sign of him. He then check in the room. Donghae was there still lying on his bed. "Aish.. this kid.. yah.. wake up.. yah!" Heechul shake Donghae's body. 

"hmm..?" he then coughed many times. 

"Oh.. are alright hae baby..?" Donghae nod but his face look really pale and he is shivering when Heechul pulled the mattress. Heechul look worried. He put his hand on Donghae's forehead. "You are burning up?!" 

"I-I'm f-fine" coughing again. "No you are not! Stop trying to be strong!" Heechul stand up and off to the kitchen. When he came back to the room he was holding a bowl of water and a towel. 

"W-where did you go?" Heechul told him that he went to get the bowl of water and the towel. Heechul then sat down. Wet the towel and put it on Donghae's forehead. "Ah- it's cold.." 

"Just bare with it.." Heechul said being all cold. 

"Hyung..." 

"Hmm..?" 

"Do you have to go anywhere after this?

"Err.. yup.. but why are you asking?" 

"Nothing.. it's just that.. C-can you.. stay by me until I've fallen asleep..?" 

Heechul POV

"Nothing.. it's just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter