HanTeuk - later that evening...

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night almost all the members was doing their own thing. Ryeowook is in the kitchen having a cooking lesson with Sungmin and Yesung. Kyuhyun, Shindong and Eunhyuk is playing with video game. Donghae, Leeteuk and Kangin is at the sofa watching tv. Heechul is having a little chat with Hangkyung at the balcony..huhuhu... and as for Siwon and Kibum, they are somewhere outside Korea shooting films. 

*Heechul and Hankyung's conversation* 

HC: Hankyung, I need you to do something for me.

HK: Err hyung, can speak slowly. It is rather hard for me to understand. 

HC: Okay. Okay. I asking you to do me a favour. 

HK: Err.. Okay. What is it?

HC: This week I will be really busy with photo shoots, the variety shows and as a co-leader I have to look after the members while Leeteuk is in recovery. (Hankyung nod showing he understands.) What I need you to do is to take a real good care of Leeteuk. Now can you do that?

HK: Yes! I can!

HC: Good. Now what happen this morning I know all about it. Make sure he is not a under stress. Arrasoh? (He nod again) 

Then they went back to the dorm. "Yah! Where have you guys been?" 

"What took you guys so long?" Donghae asked with a worry on his face. 

"Hae baby, I was just having a guy talk with Hankyung." He smiled while pinch Donghae's face.

"Hmm..." Donghae then continue watching tv. Heechul take a sit besides him. Donghae straight away hug Heechul and put his head on Heechul's chest. While the others that is at the couch just gave a smirk and shake their heads. 

As for Hankyung, he went in to the kitchen. "Ryeowook-shi, did you manage to do what I asked you to do?" 

"Ah yes. It is in the fridge. Take it out when you want it. Okay?" 

"Okay. Thank You so much. I owe you big time." 

"No big deal." Ryeowook smile at Hankyung. 

Back at the living room...

"Leeteuk hyung... where are you going?" asked Kangin. Everyone stared at Leeteuk, also waiting for an answer

"Huh? I'm going to my room to get some rest." 

"Oh Okay. You need it!" Heechul said.

When Leeteuk enter the room, Hankyung was already in the room. "Oh Hankyung-ah, don' you want to join the others cooking or playing games or even watching tv?" Hankyung who was reading took of his glasses and look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter