DongChul: Heechul feel Abandoned.

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, everyone was in a hurry and the manager already waited outside the living room. "Okay, so everyone know what are thy going to do today?" 

"Ne hyungnim.." Everyone answered. 

"Great. Now go..." Everyone was leaving the dorm when the manager stop Donghae. 

"Oh! hyung? waeo?" Donghae was curious why all of the sudden the manager stop him. 

"Heechul. you may go." Heechul leave and go to is scheduels. "Donghae, the SM entertainment want to make a duet combining you at Seohyun from SNSD." 

"Chongmal? Oh... that would be dream come true! What is the title of the song?" 

"Dream come true..." the manager laughed. Then Donghae finally understand and also laughed. 

Ever since that day, Donghae have been busier than ever. With the promotion of the song, with the interview, and the live perfoemance and more. Now they pictures is all over Korea becuase they of their song becoming a great hit! At first Heechul didn't mind because he is the diva! But as the day passed, Heechul noticed that Donghae was getting closer and closer with Seohyun. 

Later that evening, it is now quater to 9 and Donghae was in the kitchen having his supper with Shindong and Hankyung. 

Everybody, Dreams Come True! La,la,la,la,la~

urin Dreams Come True! La,la,la,la,la~

hana ga dwe eo, eodu un sesangeul bichwo yo....

 

It is Donghae's ringtone. "Yoboseyo?" 

"Oppa... this Seohyun.." 

"Oh ye..Anything wrong?" 

"No. We are having a party with the other SME group such as fx member, SHINee and also TVXQ. Care to join?" 

"Of course! I'll be there in 25 minutes!"

"Oh! Oppa... do bring Kyuhyun oppa as well!" 

"Oh sure!" 

 

Kyuhyun was in his room as usual - playing his presious psp cosole. "Kyu! Yah! Kyu!" Kyuhyun couldn't hear properly as he is wearing his headphone. Donghae then pulled the headphone making Kyuhyun angry. 

 

"Aish... Donghae?! What?!" he said very ill-mannred way. 

 

"Yah! I'm older... show some respect!" Kyuhyun just smirk with what Donghae just said. "Aish. What ever. Listen, the SME group is having a P.A.R.T.Y with fx and SHINee and TVXQ and also SNSD. Seohyun asked me to bring you along!" 

 

"Hmmm.. Okay!" 

 

"Well.. go an get ready then.. we'll be leaving in 20 minutes. Palli!!" Kyuhyun leave his PSP on the table and get ready. Donghae entered his room and get change. After he finnish getting ready before he was about to leave the room, Heechul entered. "Oh.. Chullie hyung.." 

 

"Hae-yah.. where are you going?" 

 

"To a party!" he answered excitedly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter