Tragic Day

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This week Super Junior is really busy and have full shedueles. They are having a live concert in two days time. At the moment they are at their practise room trying their hardest for the concert. Heechul and Donghae are still so energetic even after 3 hours of dance practise. Why wouldn't they be. They are still in lovey-dovey mood. While the others are all sweaty and really tired. As for Hankyung he is doing just fine. As it happened he is now one of the lead dancer is Super Junior. He was promoted because of his excellence and dancing. He knows ballet and Chineese traditional's dances. He also have won many awards for his gift. 

"That is it for today!" Leeteuk shouts. Everyone really relieved to hear that. After that everyone quickly left the pratice room accept Hankyung. "Hankyung, are you not coming?" asked Ryewook. As soon as Ryewook finished his sentences Leeteuk who was about to leave stop is action and turned around facing Hankyung. "No. Not yet. I still want to practice for another hour." Leeteuk look worried. "Yah! Chuggulei? You are going to hurt yourself" Leeteuk shouted. "Aniya. It just that I still couldn't get my step right yet." Hankyung explained. "Aish- Whatever. Come Ryewook" Leeteuk and Ryewook leave the room. Hankyung then continued his dancing. 

"Ah- It is almost have been 2 hours and still no sign of Hankyung. I'll just go and chack up on him at the practise room" Leeteuk told s. "Hyung, can't you just wait untill he gets back. He already knows his roots to go back home now." said Shindong looking rather worry as if something is going to happen. But Leeteuk ignored him and insisted on checking up on Hankyung. 

30 minutes later Hankyung returened to their dorm. "I'm back." he shouted happily. "Eh- Hankyung hyung where's Leeteuk hyung?" asked Yesung who was holding his precious turtle. "Wasn't he went home with you guys?". "Huh?". Hankyung accidently talked in Chineese that is why Yesung doesn't understand. He then translate it in English and Yesung replied it in Korean. "He said he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter