Kangwook begin (1)

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: change of plan. sorry but KyuMin couple will not be in the story because i just don't feel like it. so instead i made a new couple... KANGWOOK (KANGIN AND RYEOWOOK). Hope you guys like it. Please don't stop reading just because I've changed the couple. Thanks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryeowook POV 

Last night I really couldn't sleep, can't stop thinking of Leeteuk hyung's condition. Poor him. So much stress he is going through; with Hankyung being a new member, with other member's behaviours and his packed schedules. I'm going to visit him this afternoon and that guy. Grrrrrr. Oh! My stomach just growl. Let's eat! 

At the kitchen. 

"Goood Morning...E~ where is everyone? Kangin hyung where is th others...?" Kangin hyung was busy making his own breakfast I guess he can hardly hear me. This is a great chance for me to irritate him. *Evil plan*. I creep up slowly behind his back and BOOO! Hahaha Kangin hyung's face was priceless. 

"That is what you get for not listening!" Kangin hyung's face was really angry that time. 

"Yah! Chuggullie?" He ran after me. 

Author POV 

Kangin chase after Ryeowook all over the house throwing all the things that he could reach when suddenly Ryeowook was having too much fun sticking his tongue out and being childish towards Kagin, he accidentally run into wall and perform a huge thump. Soon after he hit the wall he collapse and Kangin managed to captured him. 

Kangin POV

It has been almost an hour since Ryeowook hit the wall. He still haven't awaken yet. Aish this kid. That's it. "Sungmin! go and get a bucket full of water please!" 

"Weao hyung?" asked Sungmin curiously. "You'll see". Evil plan has arrived. 

"Hear you go hyung." he handed me the bucket. "Okay everyone..step back.." I stood up making everyone step back.

"Hyung you are not doing what I am thinking you're doing.." said Donghae worriedly. 

"Oh yes I am..1...2...3...!" I poured the water over him. 

Ryeowook POV

At the moment while I faint I had a dream of I was kissing my favorite idol but then I noticed that she grab a mug full of water and throw at me. Then I felt I'm really wet not just in my dream that is when I start to realise that it was Kangin hyung's evil work. 

He will pay for this. Ahh! But not now. Now I need a block of ice for my bumps on my head. "Shin..Shindong...."

"Oh.. why is he calling me out of no where?" I heard Shindong said. "Shindong can you get me a block of ice..please.." I was really in pain. 

"Here you go!" With in a second a block of ice were already putted on my head. "Ouch! Yah Be gentle!" 

"Why would I be gentle. You deserved it!" It was Kangin hyung. He is really wants to die tonight. 

The clock shows 11.25am. Ryeowook almost got everything packed for Leeteuk hyung. When he was about to turned the door knob.. "KIM RYEOWOOK! just where are you thinking your going?" I stooped what I wanted to do and look who was calling. "I'm going to visit Leeteuk hyung.." 

"You are going alone?"... "Ne heechul hyung. weao?" His face look really serious. Did I do something wrong? "As a co-leader I can't let you go out alone. Poor Leeteuk if he finds out something happened to you. Therefore... KANGIN?!.." Kangin hyung who was texting with someone startled and look at me and Heechul hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter