Chapter 8

Flight of the Phoenix

Six days later

 

V's POV:

 

    As we go up a hill I notice smoke is coming from somewhere nearby. I can tell that we are getting closer because I can see Celestia and her brother getting excited. As we come to the top I see a village of what looked like a few hundred people there. Myself and the others are very fidgety because we don't know anyone here. The other members are from a totally different clan. I am loner with only Celestia as the only other clan member.

 

    "Dad! Auntie Cel! Your home!" said a little girl around the age of ten.

 

    "Mina! I wasn't expecting to see you so soon. Aren't you supposed to be in school though?" said Xavier.

 

    "Momma had a hunch that you would be arriving home today and guess what! She was right."

 

    "How's my favorite niece doing?" asked Celestia.

 

    "Fine. School has been tough without dad here to help me with homework. Everyone will be glad that you are back though. We need to celebrate when you guys come home."

 

    "I thought I detected multiple presences gathered together here."

 

    We all turn around at a deep voice that had come o of nowhere. Who we expected to find was a whole other matter altogether. We didn't expect to see the members of the group B.A.P. here. Me and the other members froze on the spot but the others just smiled.

 

    "I'm confused. What is going on here?" asked Rap Mon.

 

    "You know how I was talking to our leader early on in the last two weeks. Well our leader and his five guards are the group   B.A.P. The leader if our clan is Bang Yongguk."

 

    "So confusing. But, okay. I am surprised I'm still able to be taken by surprise," said Suga.

 

    "Let me tell you guys were you will be staying," said Yongguk.

 

    As they led us away and towards some houses on the far end of the village. We passed some shops and people waved to Xavier and Celestia. Since it is a small place I kind of expected them to be known around here. As we passed by some houses Xavier said that this is where he says goodbye because it's his home. He hugs his sister and leaves.We continue on towards the end of the village and come to the outskirts.

 

    "This is a place that can only house six people. So who wants a place to themselves?" asks Yongguk.

 

    "Actually I was thinking of helping V with his training. Is it okay if he stays with me? I do have another room in my house," asks Celestia.

 

    "That is actually a good idea. Since he doesn't really in a whole lot and you guys just got here she can help him with his training while you guys get to know the rest of the village.  We can control some of the elements here and since he is the Phoenix he can control flame. Not many people have the ability to control flame but she does. So she will teach him how to control it any how to fight considering she's our best fighter."

 

    "Oh. Is it okay though? To have them in the same house together that is," asked Jin.

 

    "Take it into consideration that her place has two bedrooms. I think it's fine."

 

    "Okay. We'll see how this goes. Let's see how she can handle him. He might keep you up at night though," said Jimin.

 

    They were led inside their house while Celestia led me away. We went into the woods and found a worn out trail made throughout walking. As we neared a break in the trees I saw a small house set in between a copse of trees. She led me towards it and opened the door.

 

    "Is this your place?" I asked.

 

    "Yeah. Not very big but I always thought I would be living by myself. I also didn't want anyone to know about me. I have a suggestion."

 

    "And that would be?"

 

    "Why don't we take the rest of the day off. We have been moving for quite a while and you're probably still sore the the beatings they had given you."

 

    "Actually you're right about that. I am still a little sore."

 

    "Okay. A hot shower might relieve some of the soreness. I will have your room ready when you come out."

 

    "Okay."

 

    She led me through the house and to the only bathroom. She showed me where everything was in there and left me alone. I had started to undress when she came back in.

 

    "I forgot to say one thing. Your bedroom is two doors down. And leave your clothes in the basket here so that they can be washed later."

 

    She had just walked out when released the breath that I hadn't even known I was holding in. I wasn't expecting her to come in again to tell me something. It was a good thing that I had only taken off my shirt. I grabbed a black towel out of the cupboard and I'm glad that nothing is pink.  I took the rest of my clothes off and wrapped the towel around my waist just in case of another surprise visit. I turned towards the shower and turned the water to the temperature I liked. I took the towel off and stepped inside of the shower stall.