Chapter 5

Flight of the Phoenix

Celestia's POV:

 

    "I don't know what's taking him so long to get ready? I'll go and check on him to see if he hasn't collapsed from overexertion."

 

    Aft I said that I walked towards V's room but when I opened the door, it was the least thing that I had expected. A bare room. From it being so quiet I here I should have suspected soothing sooner but I didn't think about it sooner. I looked around the room and saw subtle signs of a struggle but noticed nothing until I saw the phone on the bed. I walked towards it.

 

    I picked the phone up and turned it on to see one video message on the not screen. I slid the bar over and the video played. What I saw made me cover my face with my hand. As I was noticing small details I noticed that he was looking up instead of at the camera instead of his captors or surroundings. I looked at the screen and noticed he was doing something with his hands. I rewound and zoomed in on the video to get a closer look. It looked as if he was spelling something.

 

    I paused the video and put the phone back on the bed and ran out of the room looking for a pen or pencil and some paper. Everyone asked what I was doing but I ignored them until I found something to write with and a piece of paper. I went back. To the room and unpaused the video. Everyone crowded around me to see what I was doing until they noticed who as on the screen. I looked down at what I had wrote to see a location on the paper not too far from here.

 

    Valley Forge Lake.

 

    The last bit I was starting to get but it was stopped when he was hit with a baton. Everyone, myself included, flinched at that part. I turned away because I couldn't stand seeing what was happening to him. After it ended the video stopped its playback. We couldn't move for quite a while afterwards.

 

    "We have to go and help him," said Xiumin.

 

    "Yeah. But the thing is, no one knows where to look for him at," said Suga.

 

    "Actually we do. As the video was playing he kept on making hand gestures that spelled out where they were keeping him. They must have mentioned it before they started filming this. They apparently didn't think that  would tell us somehow when they started recording. We have to go and help him."

 

    "Where is he located at?" Asks Luhan.

 

    "Valley Forge Lake located near Noblesville. Near us. How stupid did they think we were? I bet you anything that they didn't anticipate him telling us exactly where they were keeping him."

 

    "What are we waiting for? Let's go and rescue him," said Xavier.

 

Five hours later

 

    It took us a while but everyone who had come along plus me have finally arrived at what was an abandoned factory. Everyone had something to fight them with but I only had a katana strapped at my waist and a few sets of throwing knives and Chinese throwing stars plus a dagger in my right boot.

 

    I signaled to everyone to stay in their places so that I could see if there was anyone outside. As I went forward I heard a scuffling sound off to my right and I stayed still to see if they come any closer. I got behind a tree to see who was coming to find two guards walking to where I just was standing.

 

    "Did you hear something just now?" One asked.

 

    "Yeah. It sounded like something or someone was just hear," said the other one.

 

    "Could it have been one of the other guards?"

 

    "It's possible Steve. Hey, what's that?"

 

    "I don't know Bob. Why don't we go and see what it is," said Steve.

 

    They walked over to the spot where the others were stationed at and stopped there. The one named Bob bent down and picked something up. From a distance I could vaguely tell that it was a cap. It looked familiar. Then I remembered that that is where Jimin and JungKook were stationed at. That hat belongs to Jimin. I remember him wearing it here.

 

    "It's just a hat. I thought I saw a person moving around here earlier."

 

    "Apparently not. But that is a nice hat."

 

    "Don't even think about it. I am giving this to our boss when we get back."

 

    "Alright."

 

    As they left, me and the others came from out hiding spots and looked towards Jimin at the same exact time. The others started to harp on him but in very quiet voices so as not to alert the guards that we are here. I started to walk away so that I could follow the guards and see to where they are heading. But before I could go more than three feet a searing pain shot through my shoulder. I could hear the others calling out for me but before they could get to me I was picked up and hauled off. I passed out soon after that.