Chapter 10

Flight of the Phoenix

In the morning:

 

    I wake up to a very hot sensation all over my body. I move to try to get up but find that I can't.  I find out soon enough that V is laying on top of me and then I remember last night. I quickly put it out of my head because it is done and I was just glad my first time was with my mate. I start to get comfy yet again with him on top of me when he started to wake up. When he realized where exactly he was he shot up into a sitting position with wide eyes.

 

    "Well good morning. Even if it's morning. So how well did you sleep?" I said.

 

    "Um. Well I wasn't expecting this but what started all of this? Why didn't either of us stop it from going too far?"

 

    "From what it seems is that neither of us were totally in control of ourselves. I think we just kind of went along with our bodies and we just ended up in this situation."

 

    "So you think we were a little out of it?"

 

    "Maybe a little."

    

    "To me it seems like a lot. Actually that was my first time."

 

    "Same. At least it wasn't a mistake. Not to me it wasn't."

 

    He looked at me for a minute before he laid back down and pulled me against him. I wrapped my arms around him and we just laid there for a while. I was about to fall asleep again from being so comfortable when a knock sounded at my door. If the person could see the look I was giving they would be in smithereens. I got up from the bed and tossed on some clothes and underwear and tossed V some clothes from his room so that he could get dressed and I walked out to greet the person who interrupted. It was the other members of BTS. I open the door and let them in. It was a good thing that V didn't take long to get dressed and was already out here.

 

    "Hi. This is very unexpected," I said while putting my hair up in a ponytail because it was messy.

 

    "We came by to see how you guys were doing," said JungKook.

 

    "We're doing just fine. We took the day off yesterday because we'd just got back from a long trip," said V.

 

    "Well. It was probably a well deserved rest. What all did you guys do?" asked Rap Mon.

 

    "Well. We had a visit from my nephew Joey who stayed with us for a while. After that we spent the day inside doing random things."

 

    "I can see that since V is here," said Suga. "He is very random."

 

    "Would you like something to drink?" I ask.

 

    "We're fine. We just wanted to come and check on him to see how he was doing," said Jin.

 

    "We're actually gonna be leaving here in a second because we are getting shown around the village so we know our way around," said Jimin.

 

    "That's good. It's best to know your way around if you don't know anyone here."

 

    "Yes. It is a good thing to know where you are at times because you never know what could happen," said Rap Mon.

 

    "Actually. Need to get going soon," said J-hope.

 

    "That is true. Bye and mice to see you," said everyone.

 

    As they left I turned back around to face V. I walked up towards him and wrapped my arms around him. I leaned my head against his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.  I stayed like that for a while and felt immediately secure in his arms.

 

    "I wanna know why people always happen upon us. But no need to worry about that now."

 

    "Why?"

 

    "We need to get your training going. That's why. So let's get started."

 

    "Yes ma'am."

_______________________________
 
comment if you want a bonus chapter at the end of the story of their scene and i might just write one.
see yah......in a few chapters time.