Chapter 15

Flight of the Phoenix

V's POV:

 

    They had both me and Celestia trapped but something miraculous happened. I had decided to look at Celestia at the same time a fire broke out around us. The fire caused the people holding us to back off but the fire didn't effect me in the least. Neither did it harm Celestia. I ran over to her to see if she was okay. She answered me by nodding her head. Nothing seemed to be wrong with her. She only seemed to be in a state of shock. The next thing shocked me. We were somehow transported back to our house.

 

    "How did we get here?" I asked.

 

    "I don't know, but I have an idea," she replied back.

 

    Before I could ask her what she meant by that she put her forehead against mine and I heard the strangest conversation ever.

 

    Did you do this?

 

    Yes. We wanted to protect you and father. We didn't want anything to happen to either of you.

 

    I didn't get to hear the rest of the conversation because I jerked back in surprise. Who was that? Was my first thought. I then noticed that her hand had went to her stomach where our children were. I was going to ask her what that was all about when her eyes widened. She then grabbed my hand and put it right against her stomach. I probably had a quizzical look on my face but then I felt something. Something hit my hand and I looked up at her.

 

    "Was that?"

 

    "It was one of them. But yes. It was the children."

 

    We sat down on the couch together and just was bewildered at what had just happened. I still had my hand on her stomach and she still had her hands on her stomach also. The time went by and we were just all snuggled together on the couch when we heard footsteps on the porch. We both were mostly asleep so we thought it was just our imagination. We both nodded off when we heard the door open.

 

    "I think we came at a wrong time."

 

    "We heard what had happened. We can't just leave them here by themselves. Her brother also sent us here to watch over them. All four of them."

 

    "Four? It's only the two of them. How can it be four?"

 

    They kept on talking but I didn't hear the rest because I fell asleep at the point.

 

Five hours later:

 

    I wake up to see that Celestia and I were still asleep on the couch. I would've moved her to the bedroom but I was pressed up against the back of the couch. We had apparently moved in our sleep because her back was pressed to my front and I had my arms around her. Right at when I was going to lay back down Jungkook walked in.

 

    "You're awake!" he exclaimed as he saw me.

 

    I glared at him but he just took it in stride. When he said that the others must have heard him because they came into the room from the kitchen. They all gathered around me and Celestia and situated themselves. They all just sat there until someone broke the silence.

 

    "We want to know something. What did here brother mean by saying the four of you?" asked Suga.

 

    I didn't answer the question. I knew what they meant but I'm not sure if they should know. I didn't know how they would take it, so I stayed quiet.  I wanted to get up to get something to eat but she was laying in front of me blocking my way. I stayed there and when I looked back at them you could tell that Rap Mon was trying to figure it out. I stared at the others and they were clueless. Rap Mon made a strange sound at one point and I looked at him. Before I could ask him what that was about he shooed the others out of the room. I was nervous as to what he would say when he knelt down by the couch. The was a few minutes of silence when he was looking at her when he finally turned his gaze on me.

 

    "When her brother said the four of you, did he mean that she was pregnant?" Rap Mon asked.

 

    I don't say anything because I didn't know how he would react. He had figured it out and I wasn't ready for their reactions. I looked away from him but that had apparently answered his question without me answering it.

 

    "And considering he said four, it's twins isn't it?"

 

    I just nod my head because by this point I didn't know what else to do. I didn't know how he would take it if he learned that I was the father. He could take it very badly and that was one of the things that I hope won't happen. He looked straight into my eyes while he said the next thing.

 

    "Since you two have been together this whole time, I am guessing you're the father. And if you are, we will support you."

 

    "What?"

 

    That was the only thing I could get out because I was stunned by what he said. At that point the others had decided to walk in at that point and heard the last part of what we were talking about. When they comprehended it they came over to me and gave me a group hug. They had to work around Celestia because she was laying in front of me, but they managed. They were like that for a while but they finally backed away. Nothing was said for a while but I could tell that they we all happy for me. They started to do some things on their own and around that time was when Celestia woke up.

 

    "Hey. You slept for a long time," I greeted her with.

 

    "Of course. Did I hear voices before I fell asleep?" she asked.

 

    "Yeah. It was just the other members. Apparently your brother sent them over here."

 

    "Oh. At was very considerate of him. He obviously didn't want anything to happen to us."

 

    I could tell she was avoiding saying anything about the twins in case the others overhear our conversation.

 

    "They already know about the twins. I didn't say anything but it was Rap Monster who figured it out first. The others just overheard what he was saying."

 

    "Where are they now?"

 

    "Scattered."

 

    "Ugh. I really don't want to hunt them down. But you gotta do what you gotta do."

 
______________________________________
 
here you go. possibly the last update for today unless I feel like updating some more.