Chapter 6

Flight of the Phoenix

V's POV:

 

    I had just stopped trying to free myself from my bindings when I hear the sound of a metal door sliding open. I looked towards the sound to find them carrying someone inside. They were too far away for me to get a good look st the person they had with them. By the silhouette I could tell it was a girl.

 

    "The tranquilizer shouldn't have worked on her but the Phoenix. That means that she's the female. We now have the set to torture and to do whatever we want with them."

 

    That is the thing that alerted me to the person that they were carrying. She told me she was the female and that I was the only one who knew that she was. Celestia. It was Celestial that they were carrying into the place. They searched her for weapons and found many but when they took off her jacket to see if she had any weapons strapped onto her body they froze in their search.

 

    And I understand why. All she had on was a shirt that was cropped to just under her chest and wrapped up and around her shoulders and when she was turned around her while back was covered in a tattoo. It depicted a picture of a Phoenix being born from the ashes and raising up to be a beautiful bird. Around the bird were flames the surrounded it and spanned across her entire back. Then the bird was shown going up into flames and being turned into ashes. Then underneath all of that in an elegant script was written:

 

    The Birth, Life, and Death of the Phoenix. The Phoenix can always be Reborn.

 

    They looked at it for a while then gave evil smiles as if she was a novelty they had just found. They hauled her over to where I was hanging and tied her up rig next to me. They took the tranq out of her shoulder and turned away from her. They walked back to their station a contacted someone on the other end of the phone.

 

    "Hey Irene. Is the boss there? Thus is an exciting discovery at we had just found. Just tell him to come by the work place sometime today."

 

    He said that and hung up the phone right afterwards. He then walked over to her and got up real close. He seemed to be looking at her until he put his hand on her face. He then caressed her face like he had the right to. I suddenly got the urge to hurt him but couldn't because I was tied up. The other guy decided to look at me then at that exact time.

 

    "Hey Mike. It seems like our boy here doesn't like you touching her. Apparently she's his but I don't see a mated symbol on their face. That means that they haven't done the ritual yet."

 

    "Should whenever she wakes up we make them do it?" said Mike.

 

    "I think that it would be quite interesting should they be mates."

 

    "Okay. So when she wakes up we will force them to do the ritual."

 

    "That would be quite interesting to find out if they're mates. I wonder if the saying is true?" said a new voice.

 

    "The one where should one gets hurt the other will feel their pain also just show no physical wounds?"

 

    "That's the one. It would be very entertaining."

 

    As soon as that was said someone walked through the door on the far end of the room. They took off their hat and glasses and we noticed that it was T.O.P and G-Dragon as they walked through the door. As soon as they got near enough to see our faces clearly Celestia started to wake up from being tranqued.

 

    "Uh. What happened? Why do I feel so groggy?" she asked.

 

    "Well. Isn't this just the perfect timing. We were saying something about t to of you when you suddenly woke up," said GD.

 

    "What do you mean?" she asked.

 

    "What I mean is that we want to see if you two are mates because the both of you combined are the rare Phoenix clan. This is going to be interesting. We want to see if the two of you are mates."

 

    "Why are you doing this? We might not want to do this."

 

    "You don't have a choice sweetheart. Your people out there are getting help back so that we can do this. Now let's take them somewhere private and small."

 

    They took us both down from the beams but kept us tied up so that we can't really move our limbs. They then directed us down a series of corridors. When we got to a steel door with glass set into one wall, they shoved both me and Celestia inside of the room. Over the intercom the threatened us that they would kill everyone that we cared about if we don't do the ting ritual. The one thing is I don't know how to do the ritual.

 

    "I bet you are wondering how to do the ritual. Right?" she asked as she turned to face me.

 

    "Yeah. Considering I just now found out about all of this."

 

    "It's actually quite simple. Just do what I do but the guy always has to do the kiss first."

 

    She stepped towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I guessed that I had to put my hands on her waist and when I did she nodded at me saying that I did the right thing. She pressed her body right up against mine and she felt right there. Like she belonged next to me. Her face was an inch from mine I could guess what the next part was. I put my lips to hers and kissed her with everything I had.