Chapter 1

Flight of the Phoenix

Klipsch Music Center

 

Celestia's POV:

 

    While I was walking down the walk with my brother to our seats for the concert something very unexpected came out over the intercom:

 

    "Anyone who finds the box with the symbol of BTS on it will get a special opportunity to meet them backstage with a friend or relative."

 

    As soon as the announcement went out everyone started scrambling around looking for the box with the symbol on it. I looked over  at my brother and looked at him saying at I was looking for it also.

    

    I took off running to my left and went to the concession stands and looked around them for where the least amount of people were looking for it. I went over to look around the drink stand and noticed a black box sitting underneath the tent flap barely showing and picked it up.

 

    I turned it over to find the intricate symbol of the BTS sign. I opened to find two backstage passes in the box. I stood up and showed the worker in the stand the box and they immediately spoke into their mic over the intercom:

 

    "Everyone, please stop searching. The box has been found by one lucky lady. She will be able to meet the group with whomever she chooses."

 

    "Congratulations on finding the box. Hopefully you have a good time meeting them. I heard that they have a special prize for the lucky person."

 

V's POV:

 

  "Did you guys hear the announcement?" I asked.

 

    "Yeah. Seems like someone found the box with the backstage passes," says Jimin.

 

    "I hope they don't embarrass themselves in front of us," says Rap Monster.

 

    "I would feel so sorry for them if that happened. It isn't easy having to meet someone that is known around the world," says Jungkook.

 

    "My guess is that she will be around your age Kookie," says J-hope.

 

    "Sorry to spoil the mood but we have five minutes to get onto the stage," Jin comes into the room saying.

 

    As we walk onto the stage I get the feeling that something is about to go terribly wrong when we get up there but I don't know when. I just hope that my hunch is wrong but the thing is they never are.