Finding out the truth

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “JunHyung?”  I was shocked in seeing him collapsed in his bedroom. “Are you okay?!” I quickly ran to him, grabbing his arm, trying to lift up his weight.

“Don’t touch me” He said so suddenly. What could have happened for him to have gotten into this situation... I wondered. Did he just feel like getting into a fight? Did someone want to pick a fight with him? All these questions ran randomly around my head.

“Drop your pride and just let me help” I said lowering myself to his height, giving a small eye smile and helping him slightly get up and moving him to his bed.

“Wait here... I’ll go fetch the medical kit” I said, the moment he sat down. I quickly ran down to the living room and opened the bottom cabinet, to fetch it. I grabbed it hurriedly, ran up the stairs and back into his bedroom.

I opened the kit and took out a little bit of cotton as I poured some betadine on it. “Bring your face closer” I asked and he did so. As I started applying some on his split lip. And as I took care of his wound, JunHyung continuously kept staring at me. Which began to make me feel tingly and weird.

I then moved to apply on the corner of his eye just below his eyebrow, which was bleeding a bit. But even so, as I applied it, he just kept looking at me in the eyes. “Arhummm” I cleared my throat.

“Could you not stare at me so much” I asked and he quickly replied “Oh, sorry” and looked the other way as I continued to apply it on his face, the moment I finished I asked him “Did you hurt yourself anywhere else?”

“On my shoulder” He replied, already taking his shirt off. Which made me quickly look sideways and tried applying it.

“You’re not even applying it on my wound” He blurted all of a sudden, grabbing my cheeks with his hand and turning my face to look at his shoulder.

“Sorry” I said. As I applied it there, I felt like all the blood shot to my head and I began to feel hot. One would think I would be in a sauna or something. Trying not to make the atmosphere feel so awkward, I began to try and start a small conversion, while trying to decipher what exactly happened to him.

“Uhmmn... So where did you go?” I asked.

“To the club with my friends...”

“You mean kikwang, do-whatever and the others?” I asked

“Do- whatever?” He asked giving off a slight smile, which weirdly I liked it.

“I don’t really know their names, since I’ve never paid much attention to you guys” I responded.

“But you know kikwang’s name...”

“That’s because Ailee has a crush on him” I blurted.

“You’re friend likes him?” He gave a weird expression, more of a surprised look as I kept on taking care of his beat up areas. Realizing that I had just blurted out something which I think I shouldn’t have, my eyes shot wide open. Wait! What if he tells Kikwang that she likes him? Crap! She’ll murder me if that were to happen.

“Actually forget that I even said that! Don’t even tell Kikwang about it or Ailee will bury me alive without having any mercy what so ever”

He giggled at my exaggerated expressions, desperate to shut him up. “What you laughing about?” I asked.

“Nothing” And he stopped laughing. Seeing that the mood seemed right, I decided to ask what happened.

“So what happened for you to have gotten bruises and injuries all over the place?”

“I got into a fight with someone...” He answered.

“Who was it?” I asked as I packed the medical kit. He brushed his hand roughly on the back of his neck and spoke looking sideways “It was no one special, I just felt like beating him up”

“Tschh...” I hissed. “You shouldn’t go beating up people randomly” I commented and walked out the door. Going downstairs to put it back in its place and then heading myself back to my royal bed where would fall into my sleep chamber and wake up to a day of nervousness since I have to go meet up with him.

-------- The next day -------

“I’m so nervous I could die” I said in between my breath as I stretched my arms on top of my desk as the bell rang for the students to run back home.

“Why are you breathing so heavily?” Ailee worriedly asked as she sat on the chair in front of her.

“Jung wants to meet up with me” I said while crossing my arms on top of the table and laying my head on top.

“Isn’t that good?” Ailee smiled. But all I could do was frown, I wasn’t excited at all, I felt like I was about to have an anxiety attack.

“What’s with the face? I thought you would be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter