It's all real

Fallen too Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora’s POV

I opened my eyes and I was in my bedroom at home instead of at the church. I checked my clock and it was already six in the afternoon. Maybe it was all really just a bad nightmare. Like one of those rare moments where you wake up after having a dream and in the end you’re just having another dream inside the same one. I know it sounds weird, but it could be that.

I opened my bedroom door, to make sure that if everything I had dreamed was really just a dream. I walked down the stairs, just to see my umma cooking something and my stepfather giving umma a back hug. I just smiled at the sight since my mom looked really happy.

I didn’t want to disturb them, so I just walked quietly to the living to see if JunHyung was there but he wasn’t. I then walked back upstairs and stared blankly at the guest bedroom. I was scared of opening the door. Just the thought that he really might be my stepbrother, gives me a bad vibe in the pit of my stomach.

I was about to turn the knob, when the door just opened and what I most feared, appeared before my very eyes. Wait… maybe I’m having a triple nightmare.

“Hahaha” I started laughing insanely as if I had just come out of an asylum.

“Have you gone insane? Why are you laughing” He asked me with a confused look on his face.

“This is another nightmare, isn’t it?” I questioned myself. While he blankly looked at me.

“You really have lost it, haven’t you” He turned his cheek slightly to the right and looked back at me as if I really had gone mental.

“Hmmm… if this is real, then if I slap him I should feel the pain on my hand, right?” I thought to myself. So without him even seeing it coming, I slapped him with all my strength. And I felt a slight pain on the palm of my hand.

“Yaah!” He yelled at me looking really pissed off.

“Oh.My.God… you’re really real” My brain froze. And suddenly my legs gained a mind of its own, because they started running at the speed of light.

“Come here, you hamster!” I could hear him calling me with a really angry tone. I ran down the stairs as if my life depended on it.

“You’re so going to die!” He yelled at me once more. But because my legs were to short he ended up catching me and giving me a head lock.

“Omo… Sora I see you’re awake” She said to me, while giving me a slight giggle since I was stuck in a head lock.

“I can see that the both of you are getting along” My stepfather commented.

I suddenly then heard my phone ringing all the way from my room.

“Let go of me” I said to him and he let go.

I walked back upstairs and went into my bedroom to pick up my phone that was on top of my desk.

I checked the ID caller and it was my boyfriend. I quickly picked up the call.

S: Hello?

PJ: Oh sora… how was the wedding?

S: It was ok (I smiled)

S: Do you want to go out tomorrow?

PJ: Sorry but I’m busy tomorrow.

S: But… you aren’t usually busy on a weekend….

PJ: It’s just that something came up, I’m sorry.

S: Oh ok… (My smile saddened)

Before he turned off the call, I suddenly heard a women’s voice… but maybe it was a friend of his, I shouldn’t think too much about it.

I turned around and saw JunHyung leaning on the corner of my bedroom door.

“Were you by any chance overhearing?” I asked him.

“No. Umma said to call you since dinner is ready” He responded with no expression. I just looked at him and brushed agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter